MJJC Member Pictures !

newest of the new pics of me :)

ekesxz.jpg

wi6poh.jpg

23jg3sh.jpg

Dang Pic...It won't resize it keeps showing up extra huge.. I'll try to fix it later..
Okay,I'm to try again..since Nar quoted the one below and it resized..

09756-00976.jpg

Back in October I was suppose to be Pocahontas..

Last edited:
:blush: :blush: hahah You got it b4 I edited it I swear it wouldn't resize b4..I added the other ones they resized
:blush: :lol: big :huggy: 2 you Nar! I hope that you're well. :D

Last edited:
Ok here are a few of me.. the first 1 is of me with my curly hair and the other 1 is of me today with my straightened hair :D excuse my expressionless faces.. trying to focus on where im looking and not missing the capture button :lol:

in71h1.jpg

sm6asw.jpg

Last edited:
mm49k.jpg

This is me at the TII Press Conference was very excited hence the stupid grin ha ha!! I was also shattered as we had been there since about 4am!! So worth it :)

15rxkpe.jpg

This is me after the press conference i had to go out and celebrate that Michael was back!!

I have another picture, because I just colored my hair red. so this is the picture closest to the color I have now, but I edited this picture before I colored, to see how I look like in red hair. hope you understand, because my english is really bad.
DSC_0115kopia.jpg

Awww so adorable, both of you. :wub:

Awww so adorable, both of you. :wub:

thanks :') yeah, he is really cute. every time my brother comes, because it's his kid, I immediately take him and start to play with him, he always smile when he looks at me haha :))

Back