MJJCommunity is back - please temporarily use mjjcommunity.NET

Glad it's back! How y'all found the new address? I almost gave it up waiting for the site to come back. I've just found it out at the mjjcommunity youtube spot.

EDIT: (a few mintes later) Why didn't I check my email at least once? I've just found the email. Thank you for the work.

Last edited:
Lesse:

Janet thread - safe.
Chat thread - safe.
My sanity - safe.

Thanks mods!!!!

:rofl: glad it's all safe for ya :lol: especially the sanity

We've tried to send updates through all our social networks (facebook, myspace, twitter) as well as an email :flowers:

Glad to be back. Hope you get everything sorted out soon. :angel:

Guys, on the youtube account the .com link is still listed. Maybe change it to .net?

Felt abit weird yesturday not going on here and posting, Glad the site is back up :D

Whew! Thank goodness. I was very worried about the form and website. I was very worried that you guys would not come back. I checked my e-mail this morning, read the message and and all is now well. I am glad that the website is back. It was hard not coming on here because this is the only MJ site and message board that I go on. I get my MJ fix from this place.

:)

:clapping:

NO
more daddy!!! :)

Thanx for the email :D

Wow!!! scary or what, it's taken me 7hrs, several scans and hair loss to find you guys lol, yes I can laugh now but it sure did have me worried. I eventually found you through google who are now my new best friend. I'm real happy to see you're still here :D. P.S I'm signed up for email but I never got one :tease:

EDIT: (a few mintes later) Why didn't I check my email at least once? I've just found the email. Thank you for the work.

ohmygoshh me too! I was so dumb to not check my email!-_-

Im happy its back again, I felt there was something missing.

:DI was lost but now Im found:D

God, you guys got me worried for a while....Ive been suffering from the DT's but now its home sweet home.
I'm so glad your back..... thank you guys

in the last couple of days when i could'n't find the web page i felt like a lost child ...as if i lost my memory.plz don't do this a gain .

i love this site so much it is just another part of .

i love you and God bless you.

Oh how I missed you MJJC. Im so happy I found you!!!! :cheers:

Now ill be praying in internet church for you guys to sort out the server issues.

Thankyou for all your hard work and for letting us know how to find you again. :)

Glad to see MJJC back!

I found this adress through a search engine, somehow the email you sent out ended up in my trash-folder.

Man, I had no idea how to find this site again, I looked for it and happen to find the new address in another MJ forum. I thought the site was hacked or gone forever. Good to see it back.

Ah, great that the site is back ! :)

I missed MJJC so much even if it was only a couple of days..

FINALLY I found you guys. I was like...WTF happened? Another MJ fan site down? Thankfully I googled, did a little searching and found out on the KOP board that you moved to .net

Personally I like .net better than .com It's got more kick to it. lol

secretly we were just playing hide n seek that whole time! hahaha :) Make sure ya'll spread the word around that we're over here temporarily... hopefully we get everything sorted out soon :)

Back