MJ's Best Dance Routine?

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
There are soooo many, but my favourite has to be the Smooth Criminal routine!! :D
Love it every time i see it, not the longest of routines, but looks sooo good haha :)

this is soooo hard :p

i love 2Bad routine because i think is one of the hardest, pretty difficult :)
and I just love Dangerous routine. I remember when i first saw it in 1993 i was like WOW! that's why this version is my favorite.

Every routine he does is amazing! Too hard to pick one :O

This is too hard! but I love the Remember the Time routine and also Ghosts and the Drill! :)
Oh and TDCAU from HIStory tour.. its too hard to chose one though!
:scream:

THRILLER!! :wild: and 2Bad...I love love love those two...but all the routines are brilliant! :D

This is easy......
1. Remember The Time (seriously underrated both as song and video)
2. Thriller
3. Smooth Criminal
4. The Drill (This Is It version)

Dangerous
2Bad
Remember The Time

And yeah, I loved the built-up in the "Live Version" of In The Closet, hehe.

In general I just love how he uses hands to have something like second totally independent choreography going on- together with his face...

In 2Bad he says SO much through his hands and facial expressions, I'm very occupied just looking at his right hand (left from my view) hand and face. I love how he used tape etc to point out his hands, they say a lot... dare I bring up the HIStory Tour's In The Closet, gosh, those hands....hehe.

Last edited:
oooh I think I have to go with Smooth Criminal...it's just too cool.....

Dangerous.. Jaw drops everytime. lol Just amazing.. All of his routines are but this one... OhMyGod!

Ooooh goodness now that is a toughie. Everyone loves BJ and Smooth Criminal but Dangerous, my face just drops every time I see it. They're all so amazing though, nooo don't make me decide!

While the others are iconic, and so awesome, it's dangerous that does it for me. I Mean that rountine is just dance perfection, it should be far more famous, it flows like nothing else, the whole routine is like just 1 dance move.

Live performances - Dangerous!! Just mindblowing, I can't get over how smooth and crisp it is. After that, it would have to be Billie Jean @ MTV Music Awards '95

Short Films - Smooth Criminal &&&& how could I forget?? ROCK MY WORLD!!! Bloody brilliant!!

Exquisite dancing even for Mike :)
2vcghzm-1.gif

And hey, Chris wasn't too bad either was he? :rofl:
s6oi38.gif

Dangerous at the 1995 VMA's..MJ KILLED that SHIT! That is one of my favorite performances ever!

DIRTYDIANA☆;2839409 said:
Dangerous at the 1995 VMA's..MJ KILLED that SHIT! That is one of my favorite performances ever!

I love it when Janet told him that he kicked ass after that performance ....:punk:

This is hard for me to choose. I'm going to go with Smooth Criminal (closely followed by Dangerous).

Ohh thats hard. It has to be a tie between Smooth Criminal/Dangerous/2 Bad.

Panther Dance and Dangerous

It's awesome that someone chose the panther dance, I love that one too, it's soo lightening fast in the beginning and wild n out. Besides that I'm in love with all his random freestyles in TII in Billie Jean and the backstage TWYMMF part and amongst others, but I love the routines: 2 Bad which is 2 cool, RTT, The Drill..... this is too hard. I like to many of them. Specially the freely done ones like Speed Demon's end dance. Hahahaha, I don't know... I'm leaving, lol.

panther daaance!!! that was amazing! by watching that and comparing it to older stuff before the dangerous era you could really see that mj had evolved as an dancer!

Ooooh goodness now that is a toughie. Everyone loves BJ and Smooth Criminal but Dangerous, my face just drops every time I see it. They're all so amazing though, nooo don't make me decide!

YUP..This^^^^^:D

Back