More Shopping 4/22/09

Who is that lady next to him!!!

She has been next to Michael for a very long time....!!!
Almost anytime Michael is "somewhere", she is there too!!!

001.jpg

Quite funny, yesterday people were saying Michael either wears a mask/scarf or wears glasses & he should wear jeans. Today he's wearing both the mask/scarf & jeans but not the fancy jacket ha ha. :)

Quite funny, yesterday people were saying Michael either wears a mask/scarf or wears glasses & he should wear jeans. Today he's wearing both the mask/scarf & jeans but not the fancy jacket ha ha. :)

He IS checking the forum regularly :wild::D:rofl:

Thanx for the pictures .
love you michael ,

love the bag talitha :cute:!

Last edited:
oh my god, I first saw that the king of pop wearing jeans! thank you so much!

Thanks for the pictures.

DAMN he looks good these days. I mean healthy and strong!

008.jpg

The SCARF! :wub: I want one like that tooooooooo!!! :clapping:

Sure does. He should definately wear them more often. :)

I thought that was that Talitha chick!

ok, I'm missing something... who the heck is Talitha?

And yeah, he looks great in jeans, especially when you can see his lil booty! LOL

thanks for the pictures nices to see mikey is out and about :yes: :D

and who is that girl in that picture? :yes:

the videos are spooky, poor mike, this paps suck, who really, as they said, would take anything in consideration getting through to mike...... uhhhh

no i think mj is getting all his last minute us shopping out of the way. taking good advantage of his break days from rehearsals

Oh man I need to catch up. lol Looks like he's been out and about a lot this week. Pix galore!

He looks very funky casual with the sparkly jacket and jeans here. It's been a while since we've seen him in a pair this color. Very nice! :) And yay...the reading glasses are ON!. :shifty:

He looks well and relaxed. What more can you ask for? Sweet!

Thanks for posting the pix and footage. I'm glad no one was injured in the accident and hope it isn't blown out of proportion. If this guy is walking around taking pictures and whatnot he's obviously fine. Good to know.

she's just a fan who lives in la. not hard to find mj w/ how his house set up is. it'snot like the ranch lol

I deeply doubt that she is just a fan! :no:
She is , imo, something like a - promoter, for the paps and the press and some fans; she, imo, gives them the echos where Michael is going to be...:yes:, and thats why she has to have the connections to Michael himself.

Back