More Shopping 4/22/09

OK, dude is covering his hair now too. Why the surgeons hair cap ?? what hair style does he haves in store for us :eek: let the debate begin :lol:

I know it is soo unimportant but I am curious :) maybe a new colorization ??

...so about that bracelet?...

My BOO is WORKIN' DEM JEANS!:D

OooOooOo he look GOOUD! Real GOOUD! And look at his thick thighs (esp. the right thigh). Those are Some "COME GET ME" thighs right thurr". :wub:

YOU BETTA WOOOK MICHAEL! I absolutely LUVE him in these jeans. I know he getting his dance on, with them thighs looking all thick and lushes!:wild::clapping:

:wub::wub:

Dead@come get me thighs, yes indeed. Mikejoefan remember there are kiddies on here...lol.. But I get what you are saying..I am holding my tongue, I sooo want to go there though..lol

He looks fine in them jeans:yes: :wub: Those beautiful eyes....always got me smiling:) Gotta love it when he gives the peace sign and seems to be in a good mood. I like the kind of jeans myself. Thanks for posting the pics everyone!

WOW, he is absolutely beautiful and adorable!!! :wub::wild:

gallery_main-michaeljackson-shop-2.jpg

Loving the Jeans. :wub: The Loafers are back too. :wild: Ready for all that dancing. :p

If he ahdn't worn the surgical mask and the scarf - imagine how good he would look here.

Nice jeans, a nice white t-shirt and a nice black jacket and the feodora!

And nice shoes!

He could look soo much better if he didn't wear that!

Hope we will soon get some pictures without that.

OK, dude is covering his hair now too. Why the surgeons hair cap ?? what hair style does he haves in store for us :eek: let the debate begin :lol:

I know it is soo unimportant but I am curious :) maybe a new colorization ??

I have waited for someone to point that out and no one was :rofl:

I wish I had so much money I could shop all the time too! :lol:

:lol:

Dead@come get me thighs, yes indeed. Mikejoefan remember there are kiddies on here...lol.. But I get what you are saying..I am holding my tongue, I sooo want to go there though..lol
oops my bust. I forgot about the churrldren' lol. sorry. It's just that the THIGHS had me for a moment. Shucks they still do.:rofl: Baby look good in those freakin jeans.:wub:

Btw do you know that song by ginuwine "in those jeans... is there any more room for me" HAHA I keep thinking of that song... cuz of mike. lol

Oooh the beautiful eyes again! Thanks for the newest pics, too :)

oops my bust. I forgot about the churrldren' lol. sorry. It's just that the THIGHS had me for a moment. Shucks they still do.:rofl: Baby look good in those freakin jeans.:wub:

Btw do you know that song by ginuwine "in those jeans... is there any more room for me" HAHA I keep thinking of that song... cuz of mike. lol

I love that song! Michael looks goooood! :wub:

mama u know it's a right sad state when IM the one who notices the hair! lol

and chi, maybe he lost a bet and finally did the mowhawk thing! j/k

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at those beautiful eyes. He has those dreamy eyes that say "Come and get it!" Ooops sorry for thinking loudly. "sigh" :wub:

2-3.jpg

OMG....someone call 9/11 'cause I'm dyin at the sight of his lovely eyes...:wub::wub::wub: I need mouth to mouth resusitation

he might not always love having to have that entourage including guards with him..but it looks so..right...cus it looks so regal. it's fit for the King that he is.

Back