More Shopping 4/22/09

042209J7_JACKSON_NPG_01.jpg

His LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher And his EYES!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Aaaaawwww God, he looks GORGEOUS!!! :wub:

He's wearing a necklace.
Great eyes. I woulda never caught that bling. lol.

Oh and michael is just killing them jean. One thing is for sure if michael didn't have a career in singing then modeling would have been another excellent choice for him. He is workin it. Thanks DM for the new pics.

I LOVE this one. It looks like a dance move a little bit. His silhouette is just amazing. His body is gorgeous! I know I keep saying this but God I love him in these FREEAKIN JEANS:bugeyed.
:wub::wub:

His LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher And his EYES!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Aaaaawwww God, he looks GORGEOUS!!! :wub:

Omhggggggggggggggggggggggggg this pic IS CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He looks so amazing i love his waiste. Its great to see him looking so happy

The other day i said his eyes aren't the same like they were. I guess I've judged wrongly. His eyes are as beautiful and dreamy as they were as seen in this pic! :D
*I love to see him wearing necklace!! It esp remind me of Give in to me!

Last edited:
He is just..beautiful. There is no other man in this world I would call beautiful but Michael is just that. I love those jeans, his waist is hella sexy..I love it! A superstar. :wub:

omg he looks so amazing!!!!! who are the two lucky ladies with him in the first pics?

MMMMMMMM do you mean this picture?

ima knock yo' eyes out! lol :tease::tease:

time to go and decompress....omg sex on legs. that's all ima say and whomever said the comment about youngsters on the board...im sure a comment about thighs isn't gonna contribute to the moral decay of a kid! lol

why does michael want to buy these things?
are they usefull?or he specially need something that have to buy by himself?
or a kind of show outside??

at least, i like to see his pics, his happiness, his eyes.

Great eyes. I woulda never caught that bling. lol.

Oh and michael is just killing them jean. One thing is for sure if michael didn't have a career in singing then modeling would have been another excellent choice for him. He is workin it. Thanks DM for the new pics.

I LOVE this one. It looks like a dance move a little bit. His silhouette is just amazing. His body is gorgeous! I know I keep saying this but God I love him in these FREEAKIN JEANS:bugeyed.
:wub::wub:

This photo is beautiful and perfect! My God, what beautiful eyes! :wild::wild::wild::wub::wub::wub:​

I can't stop looking at the photo!!! His EYES!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaawwww!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Michael just looks totally GORGEOUS in that pic. And yes, I think Michael is the only guy on earth who can actually look hot and make girls go crazy over him even while being totally COVERD UP! :lol: Shows what an incrediable aura and charisma he has. :wild:

why does michael want to buy these things?
are they usefull?or he specially need something that have to buy by himself?
or a kind of show outside??

at least, i like to see his pics, his happiness, his eyes.

I do believe that would be Michael's business. Not for us to question why it's his thing :yes:

Dang that's just wow:wub:

I can't stop looking at the photo!!! His EYES!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaawwww!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Michael just looks totally GORGEOUS in that pic. And yes, I think Michael is the only guy on earth who can actually look hot and make girls go crazy over him even while being totally COVERD UP! :lol: Shows what an incrediable aura and charisma he has. :wild:

This is so very true! :wub:

Back