More Shopping 4/22/09

My BOO is WORKIN' DEM JEANS!:D

OooOooOo he look GOOUD! Real GOOUD! And look at his thick thighs (esp. the right thigh). Those are Some "COME GET ME" thighs right thurr". :wub:

YOU BETTA WOOOK MICHAEL! I absolutely LUVE him in these jeans. I know he getting his dance on, with them thighs looking all thick and lushes!:wild::clapping:

:wub::wub:
I think I remember *somebody* saying the same thing, I mean, "Come-get-me thighs"...:scratch::lol:

oops my bust. I forgot about the churrldren' lol. sorry. It's just that the THIGHS had me for a moment. Shucks they still do.:rofl: Baby look good in those freakin jeans.:wub:

Btw do you know that song by ginuwine "in those jeans... is there any more room for me" HAHA I keep thinking of that song... cuz of mike. lol
I played the song yesterday and thought of the pics! Now the lyrics sounds so real and true! I had heard the song many times before, but I had never felt the lyrics that way until I saw those pics!!!

Let me write down a portion of the lyrics!

I wanna say that them jeans looking good fitting right
Baby damn those jeans
Any kind doesnt matter you could win em
You look fine
Baby damn those jeans:D

Oooh if we change up a few parts, the whole lyrics would fit perfectly the way we female fans feeel:yes: We could also add something about his mezmerizing eyes:wub:Thanx for posting Dorothy:)

Last edited:
Do you think the face mask has anything to do with a precaution against Swine flu that supposed to be spreading around in LA as well?

Do you think the face mask has anything to do with a precaution against Swine flu that supposed to be spreading around in LA as well?

At that particular point, I don't believe so, since he has a history of wearing face mask, off and on.

But I'll tell you one thing, if this news widens, we will most likely be seeing MORE and MORE people wearing face mask.

Wow MJ look pretty nice in jeans, and especially the one pic everybody drooling about. lol :)

WoW! Michael!!! You take my breath away:wub:! Looking very handsome, cool, elegant as always:flowers:! I thought I was the only one going gaga over the jeans but now I realize after reading other posts that the jeans are hit with everyone lol:jump:!
Oh and the lucky fan just can't seem to let go of those most beautiful pair of hands:D! Wishing some good luck to myself as well:yes:

I don't think this picture was posted before? :unsure:

86174777.jpg

Question: Can we dedicate the chorus of Ginuwine's song "In Those Jeans" to Michael? I think it suits him, lol!
We gotta do it we gotta do it!!! Look below, another reason to do it!!!!

86174777.jpg
Thanx a lot Lorraine! OMG:wild: :wub:
Ladies, another pic of him wearing those jeans!!! Seems like not many people have seen this one yet!

*This is an announcment that goes out esp. to all the ladies here! Come and check this out!!!:)*

The other day i said his eyes aren't the same like they were. I guess I've judged wrongly. His eyes are as beautiful and dreamy as they were as seen in this pic! :D
*I love to see him wearing necklace!! It esp remind me of Give in to me!

exactly my thoughts when i looked at this picture. "he hasnt changed at all" same amazing eyes. :) :wub:

86174777.jpg

wow:wild:great pose
its soothing for my eyes to look at this pic after yesterdays colorfull ones :lol:
but noo i can not believe he had no Ed Hardy on here...at least his socks i bet were yellow-green-red-orange-blue-purple and glitter

86174777.jpg

Sorry to quote the picture again, but wow - it surely is a great one. And that pose, tell me it doesn't remind you of him on stage. Just like those times, when he freezes, taking in the crowd adulation.

Amazing photographs. He looks so damn cool like no one else can!! To think this was only two months before... I can't even say it... :( I bet he had no idea he had two months left... :cry:

omg when i saw now this "shopping" topic for a second i forgot..

Me too. We took for granted 'new pics' and things of michael a few months ago, how lucky we were to log on and see new photos from ''today'' :(. Now we would give anything for him to be here. Let alone moan about a new album or watever.

I've just finished reading through this whole thread (too much time on my hands) does anyone have a clearer picture of the beaded necklace he was wearing? It looks similar to what he wore in Give into me.

And that bracelet thing around his wrists reminds me of one of those "rakhi" bands which is what they were in the indian culture (the male usually receieves it from his sister and has to wear it all the time until the next festival starts). It protects you from the evil.

oh Michael. I miss him so much, it hurts. I don't want to cry myself to sleep any more. he looks so good in these pics

:( I miss waking up every morning before school and logging on MJJC and just hoping to see new pictures of MJ. they made my day. :( :no:

Back