Much Too Soon - Discussion

Where can I found version without Kanye West? If someone has it please pm me the link..

Maybe already posted but anyway..

155123_451745347790_699297790_5953277_5861277_n.jpg

At min 1.25:

I swear to God some fans don't want to enjoy this album....

You are so right. And Hess you are right also. I am so sick and tired of this. I really believe these ppl are the same ones that always had these Sony conspiracy theories on their minds and well, this has given them more fuel to add to the fire. I just don't know how they can be fans.

So I guess me and Ginny were the only two who thought KYHU was legit. :unsure:

Wrong- I'm with you. It is 1000000000% MJ!

Now from now on every single song Michael puts out is going to be fake for some of these fans. So sad.

Well, I love Michael and nothing is going to stop my excitement for this release! NOTHING!

AND BTW = the 17 second snippet of MTS I heard is stuck in my head, and I am in looooove with it! This album is going to be amazing!! I'm telling you amazing!!

I'm listening to much too soon right now via a web link! :)
I dont like to post the link here incase it's not allowed! I got it from MJ Hideout site. :)

sounds similar to 'Be Not Always' (an amazing song I didn't know even know existed until today) have a listen:

3:25 - 4:00 gaves me goosebumps

Can someone PM me Much too Soon in full link, other than the muchtoosoon.com website.... my internet provider blocks the site from being accessed where I am.

I can't find any songs on the muchtoosoon.com website. All the links I click on it take me to blank pages...:-(
I do love the song though, his voice is awesome.

Legend , thank you so much for Be Not Always. What a beautiful song ! It makes my heart cry .

^^ the song was released a long time ago when he was part of the Jacksons

be not always has als been one of the songs i listen to in the dark when ive a lot to think about. his voice is majestic in it.

Re: Much Too Soon - full version leaked

The song length is perfect, it's short but sweet. Thats how it needs to be. Its like Speechless.

Only I think its 10x better than Speechless.

I like both. I do not think that I am able to compare them. Speechless has wonderful vocals and lovely, deep lyrics. Much too Soon sounds softer and has beautiful lyrics as well. But I like Speechless a little more because he sounds more emotional there and the song itself is more complex in many ways. Much too Soon has sort of simple melody and lyrics and it sounds very pure to me and this is why I love it too :)
Speechless and MTS are different type of songs in my opinion.

Last edited:
The song is now available to listen to on Itunes and sounds very slightly different to the leaked version. Beautiful song.

The song is now available to listen to on Itunes and sounds very slightly different to the leaked version. Beautiful song.

sounds like they added an accordion, sounds weird to me at the moment but i suppose im just used to the other one right now

In the US, go to the main iTunes page, click on Michael's image as it appears announcing the new album and it will bring you to iTunes Ping page where you can hear a crystal clear version of the song.

So beautiful. What a gift to have this song, this whole album, actually. I can't wait for December 14th...

I love the song...a little too short but a great song. If this was a longer, I could see it being released as a single someday. Sadly, radio tends to like songs longer than 3 minutes

Just listened to it on iTunes Ping. I shouldn't have, because soon I've heard all of the songs before the album is even released! (if the rest of the songs will leak too.. I must not listen to them..)

It's a beauuuuutiful song, though.

itms://c.itunes.apple.com/us/profile/michael-jackson/id-13007?ign-mscache=1 it's great.

Back