Much Too Soon - Discussion

You've got to be kidding me here!!! The leaked version was perfect, untouchable, pure magic, classic... and now it's turned annoying, the feel of the song has gone from melancoly to French 1920's river music... WTF!! Why the hell would you add an accordion???? It's beyond me! It's as if sony is saying either you listen to some fake guy or a crapped up version of MJ... otherwise go to hell!! Seriously I never in my wildest nightmares thought it would come to this... "Much Too Soon" was like my security song to keep me calm on this whole album crap... now it's added in... I'm so disapointed I could cry!

ahhhhhhhhh grow up...

You've got to be kidding me here!!! The leaked version was perfect, untouchable, pure magic, classic... and now it's turned annoying, the feel of the song has gone from melancoly to French 1920's river music... WTF!! Why the hell would you add an accordion???? It's beyond me! It's as if sony is saying either you listen to some fake guy or a crapped up version of MJ... otherwise go to hell!! Seriously I never in my wildest nightmares thought it would come to this... "Much Too Soon" was like my security song to keep me calm on this whole album crap... now it's added in... I'm so disapointed I could cry!

Better this than those fake craps!

And why so negative? Relax, be grateful for this, it's a new song for god sake, and you are disapointed? oh jesh you don't have any grattitude,Michael made this to his fans and to you and you disapointed?! Wow what a fan you are.

I cannot wait to hear this, more excited about it then I was for BN and HMH, cause It'll be brand new to me....

Anything that was recorded for Thriller, and around that time, just gives me chills :D

I'm downloading itunes 10, I wish it would hurry up!! :waiting:

I haven't heard the song yet..but I don't agree with John McClain taking producing credit for it.

:(

This isn't right.

Ok, it's not like they totally destroyed to song, imo.

May we be overreacting a little bit? :ermm:
Yes, the original clean version was even better, but if I have to choose between this added accordian and the added fake vocals, I choose the accordian, for sure!

:cheeky:

What fake vocals?

I haven't heard the song yet..but I don't agree with John McClain taking producing credit for it.

:(

This isn't right.

well... he added the accordian!!
He deserves credits (and money) :smilerolleyes:

Ok, I will just say that I am glad this is a real MJ song. I don't care about the accordion. In fact, I hadn't noticed until I got into your comments, so this shows we can easily create a chain reaction of every minor thing.

This is Michael. I support this!!!

Paris? What? :blink:

... The leaked version was perfect, untouchable, pure magic, classic... ...the feel of the song has gone from melancoly to French 1920's river music... ...

:D :hysterical:
I mean, I'm not crying or anything, it's really a beautiful song. I just wished they wouldn't try dolling it up. If I want Edit Piaf, I'll put her on.

The strings on the leaked version were so beautiful. I'm hoping the mix on the CD has less accordion. Maybe they are putting out weird mixed online in hopes we buy the album, or something.

It's definitely a beautiful closer.

When I hear that song I see some video scenes in front of me, total tear jerker. Woman mourning over casket with mantilla blowing in the wind.
ARWEN_MOURN.JPG

What fake vocals?

some... in some other songs... or rather, added vocals. whatever you call them, those just hide MJ voice and I don't like them and I hate the fact Sony pretended there were not added voices when we knew as soon as we heard BN that was not MJ (only), etc., etc, etc.

(ok, I'll not go into that, for I would get in trouble, I know)

not in this one, for sure

My God, are people here going to start complaining AGAIN? Are some of you never going to be happy with ANYTHING? Obviously not, which is truly sad. I am absolutely floored at the lack of appreciation on the boards these days. It never used to be like this back in the day. Never...

MUCH TOO SOON is a beautiful song, and the present mix is wonderful. This album is a GIFT to us and to the world. Please, let's celebrate it as such and stop with all of this pointless and childish negativity...

Maybe they are putting out weird mixed online in hopes we buy the album, or something.
what?

why? :scratch:

I mean... why doing weird things to attract anyone? :unsure:

what?

why? :scratch:

I mean... why doing weird things to attract anyone? :unsure:

I'm sorry, sometimes irony doesn't translate well online. I'm just confused by this entire "putting songs out on TMZ" business lately. I guess that's part of the promo.

But whatever the case, yes, I am thrilled we are getting music. Don't want that to be confused with nagging. I'm the last one wanting to tear down this album, it's a posthumous production- that's 'governed' by different laws, if you will.

Last edited:
some... in some other songs... or rather, added vocals. whatever you call them, those just hide MJ voice and I don't like them and I hate the fact Sony pretended there were not added voices when we knew as soon as we heard BN that was not MJ (only), etc., etc, etc.

(ok, I'll not go into that, for I would get in trouble, I know)

not in this one, for sure

Okay, now I get what youre saying. :)

Thats an extreemely rude and patronising thing to say to someone and makes you seem very stuck up. They are only showing concern for the way Michael's work is being treated, someone thing Michael himself would have taken great care off.

Yeah, but Michael is no longer here to make the songs.

Then you are not one of those of whom I was speaking.

SOME claim that everything is fake, and that's pure stupidity. :puke:

Some have some issues with SONY and are trying to destroy the album for some insane reason, it was those I meant. MJ had NO problem with SONY the last 5-6 years of his life, so why some fans are so stubborn to still hate SONY is beyond me. Get over it already. MJ did, so sure we can!

MTS is of course MJ, no doubt what so ever, and those who claim it's not MJ should go see a doctor.

:clapping: Exactly right on both things!!

ahhhhhhhhh grow up...

First off, you're extremely disrespectful and your language is quite childish I have to say. And second, If to have an opinion other than yours means that I'm a kid... than I prefer being a child for the rest of my life =) I believe to have a right to my opinion, it's a free country.

Better this than those fake craps!

And why so negative? Relax, be grateful for this, it's a new song for god sake, and you are disapointed? oh jesh you don't have any grattitude,Michael made this to his fans and to you and you disapointed?! Wow what a fan you are.

How dare you say that? Excuse me but the day the song was leaked I was jumping around from happiness, I was beyond grateful and happy, and I was telling everyone to calm down about BN cause this track was here to give us hope for the album, and since I have been listening to it litterally all the time!

I'm not grateful for a new track?? Did you hear me complain about his voice? his lyrics? his melody?? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! So technically I'm not un grateful of Michael's work, on the contrary (as you can see on my last post) I'm praising it for what it is and that's a masterpiece, and explaining my disapointement for what "OTHERS" have done to his song! So excuse me, but technically I'm just being ungrateful for that annoying accordion sound that ruined Michael's masterpiece!

On the contrary to your belief, I'm a wonderful fan who worships the work of the King and all of his gifts to us the fans... and that would be the leaked version!

My message was written exactly 20sec after hearing it, so yes I was a little heated, I'm sorry but the last time I checked this was a forum where people could share their feelings with each other and help one another understand more of things, but clearly this has become a place to just go with what people want to hear!

Now that time has passed I don't really care, I have my leaked version to enjoy, the version MICHAEL JACKSON made from scratch! And also, there's no one in this world that can permitt themselves to evaluate my love for Michael... I've dedicated over 20 years of my life to him and I've done everything to honour his legacy... so don't talk to me about being a fan!

To me, MTS will always be the original version that leaked. The way MJ left it.

The official version, which is streaming now, is literally the exact same song, minus the Kanye part and the instruments are way more defined, especially towards the end.

They seem to have added in an accordian. If MJ wanted an accordian on it, I'm pretty sure he would've put one in.

Where is the original version that some of you speak of? I've only heard the one on iTunes Ping.

Oh what have I missed? There is another version? I am so in love with the one I have already heard :wub: Is there much difference? I hope not too much..

Back