Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

First, I agreed with some of Jerm's tweets, and now with Friedman? Is this the twilight zone?

LOL Weird isn't it?

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

First, I agreed with some of Jerm's tweets, and now with Friedman? Is this the twilight zone?

sometime this week I found myself agreeing with Nancy Grace.

sometime this week I found myself agreeing with Nancy Grace.
same here.
When all these fkers can see through Murray and his scam, you can tell that something is really wrong with that man.

In the end, I think this doc was one great idea. :D
Would be a shame if Pastor missed it...

I definitely did not watch but in a way this documentary sounds like it may be a good thing at least for anyone with half a brain who has discernment and can see just how batshit crazy Murray is. Maybe he should have pleaded insanity. I initially though "how could Michael not have seen through this guy and what an incompetent arrogant narcissist he is?" but then I remembered an article in psychology today about these kind of dangerous narcissist are masters at charm and manipulation. they come off as the nicest people at least at first but when push comes to shove their true colors really come to light. Murray fits the profile of a narcisstic sociopath to a tee. He really believes the lies he tells and manipulates words and situations to justify his actions and take no responsibility. It also shows no one seemed to quite care enough about Michael the person to just cancel the shows or really get him some real physical therapy to help him learn how to sleep right. BTW what were the ratings. Personally I'd like to know for sure that it flopped hard but if we're lucky judge pastor was watching and taking it into consideration.

did anyone else pick up the thing that the narrator was saying about Murray's OWN father not recognizing him in public until he was in his 20's???....that in itself seemed like it made Murray VERY angry...I really think that he has some DEEP rooted anger problem.,,,and poor Michael happened to be the one that got the brunt of his anger in the end. It is very obvious to me seeing what it was I did see from youtube vids that Murray blames Michael for HIS being in trouble. The way he said...."Michael didnt mean to",,,,,,Murray takes NO ownership for anything he has done...and to me that says,,,,sociopath,

Well I can't blame Murray's father.. I wouldn't acknowledge him either, if I were his dad. Who wants to have a son like Murray? But I guess he's picked up his dad's traits, I guess being an incompetent doctor is kind of 'genetic' in that family.

Murray takes NO ownership for anything he has done...and to me that says,,,,sociopath,
Very honestly, I truly think he has mental issues. And your diagnosis seems quite accurate to me.

Don't know if this was already posted or not, but even if it was I'm gonna repost it

NBCUniversal, MSNBC and Other Media Outlets Sued by Conrad Murray Creditors

By Matthew Fleischer on November 11, 2011 12:07 PM
The Conrad Murray documentary Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship is set to air tonight on MSNBC. Murray was allegedly paid $300,000 by NBCU to appear in the film. According to Radar Online, none of that money will go to Murray himself. Most of it is for his lawyers and some will go to his girlfriend. That deal, however, isn’t sitting well with Murray’s creditors. A company called Digirad Imaging Solutions is now suing Murray, MSNBC, NBCU and several other media companies, to get a hold of more than $147,000 it says it’s owed by Murray.
OC Weekly‘s Matt Coker has the story:
Filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Timothy Aires of the Aires Law Firm on Newport Center Drive, the suit also seeks court costs, attorney fees and interest of $40.48 compounding daily on the original $147,085.
MSNBC Cable LLC, NBCUniversal Media LLC, October Films LLC, October Films, What’s It All About? Productions, Zodiak Media Group Ltd. and Zodiak Media Group PLC are being used as “mere subterfuges employed by defendant Conrad Robert Murray to escape liability for his debts and obligations, including the judgment,” reads the Digirad complaint.​

<tbody> </tbody>

Bingo, His eyes showed his hate toward any witness that came too close to the truth whilst on the stand or that messed with his story, indeed even Judge Pastor wasn't immune from his death stares. He is a controller and things must be the way 'HE' want's it if it isn't then he snaps. I've always believed that no sane doctor could do what he did but Murray is far beyond insane and to top that he had mounting debts, I believe he was so jealous of Michael that he actually hated him...couple that with his mental state and you have a 'murderer'. He no longer live's in a normal world his world revolves around lies and deceit and elaborate stories in otherwords a land of sinister make believe. In one of the interviews Murray was asked a question his reply was......'You ask so many things that require a story on it's own', he's not capable of a simple answer he is one very dangerous man. I said in a previous post that he should be certified then put where he belongs 'asylum' The story of the smelly room is another elaborate lie it goes to contradict the lie about the room wreaking so strong of Michaels perfume....supposedly to cover the smell of maiuanna sp smoke.

Exactly. After seeing this docu, and observing Murray's demeanor, I now believe he's an EXTREMELY dangerous person! And yes, far beyond insane. I'd expect that at least some, if not most, people who viewed this got the same impression. It was SO obvious. I was very afraid that this docu would trash Michael -- which it did, to some extent -- but not nearly as much as Murray put his own self in a gigantic toilet-bowl, and flushed!

He literally feels no remorse, has no empathy for Michael, or anyone else. And THAT puts him in the category of Ted Bundy, or other sociopaths with no capacity for empathy, and who don't care who they hurt. . or kill. Outrageously, he said he didn't think Michael "wanted to hurt him." Hurt him HOW? By DYING! Michael DIED, to "hurt Murray?" That's beyond narcissism -- must be some entirely new and extreme category of mental illness!

I now think this man was a perfect storm of EVIL.

Oh, and that so-called defense strategy, that Michael "did it to himself?" That was not actually something Murray SAID in the docu. What he really said? That he did this same practice, night after night -- getting Michael to sleep, LEAVING him, and catching up on phone calls elsewhere, in some other room. There is NO way Michael could have survived this, and it's amazing he survived for as long as he did. So he said, basically, that it must have been the synergistic effect of the Ativan, Valium, and Versed. Right. There you go. Plus the propofol drip. And THEN, the abandonment. Michael was NEVER going to come out of this alive.

Murray's behavior was SO chilling, that I cannot completely rule it out that he simply "snapped," and killed Michael in a fit of anger. Sadly, we'll never know the answer to that.

ivy finished or not do you know which version it is? I saw nothing with joe kitchen fight or cms father?

did anyone else pick up the thing that the narrator was saying about Murray's OWN father not recognizing him in public until he was in his 20's???....that in itself seemed like it made Murray VERY angry...I really think that he has some DEEP rooted anger problem.,,,and poor Michael happened to be the one that got the brunt of his anger in the end. It is very obvious to me seeing what it was I did see from youtube vids that Murray blames Michael for HIS being in trouble. The way he said...."Michael didnt mean to",,,,,,Murray takes NO ownership for anything he has done...and to me that says,,,,sociopath,

I think I read that Murray's father left for America to study medicine, leaving poor Conrad Murray and his mother behind (something like that).

By the way, question to anyone who can answer...why have some in the media called Murray's documentary a "reality show"? I hope there aren't plans to make this into a regular series.

I really think that Murray should have undergone a psychological evaluation. Why hasn't this been done?

I think I read that Murray's father left for America to study medicine, leaving poor Conrad Murray and his mother behind (something like that).

By the way, question to anyone who can answer...why have some in the media called Murray's documentary a "reality show"? I hope there aren't plans to make this into a regular series.

It was called a reality show because it was unprofessional and terribly done. It did not read like a usual unbiased documentary. It was a circus, between Murray's erratic fits of anger and insane "religious moments," Chernoff/Flanagan fights, etc.

And yes, Murray is basically seen blaming anyone and everyone but himself for whatever goes wrong in his life. He shifts between blaming Michael, Flanagan, Alberto Alvarez, and pretty much anyone and everyone else he can. It's never Conrad Murray's fault.

And he does strike me, as I said earlier, as a sort of mix between Ted Bundy and Charlie Manson. He has Bundy's charm and arrogance, and Manson's bizarre beliefs ("I feel the holy spirit come to me...LOL!) As much as I dislike them, it wouldn't surprise me if he deceived his attorneys in the same way he deceived Michael. And that goes for his other patients and his mistresses too.

Murray is a looney tune.. who was there to keep folks like this out of MJ's life? Why didn't anyone know the 'treatments' he was giving?

@MJNA FYI, the Murray documentary got 757,000 viewers on Channel 4 - #fail

Those are blockbuster super bowl numbers for ratings -challenged MSNBC.

Any news if Gerald Posner is writing a book with Murray.? The trial, and now this documentary should effectively retire Mr Flanagan.

Flan is too old for work now.

on another note, who here believes Murray would've attacked Walgren had he testified? He's got anger management issues, severe ones at that.

Last edited:

:busted: are Randy Philips and Conrad Murray good pals? unless Randy was a idiot or he and Conrad Murray were very very close, I can't think any reason he would say those disrespectful things to Michael Jackson's personal doctor, when he knew it could go directly into Michael's ears.

funny, he told everyone voluntarily about how healthy Michael was and how amazing he was during the rehearsals... before 6/25. even in 6/25 morning, he was replying email saying Michael was healthy.

he cannot speak without a lie. This man is sick.

Yes, thank you, exactly! CM has spun such a web of lies that he has clearly lost the plot.

Watch the Steve Hewlett Interview with Dr. Murray for UK Channel 4. He's was really good at confronting Murray.

exactly, you are spot on here. It's Murray that was supposedly weaning michael off propofol........the very drug he left lying around. I wish some of these journalists were quick enough to point out his contradictions and lies

In the interview with Channel 4 he is pressed on these points.

So I just watched "The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson". Aside from now being extremely depressed, I found it well put together. Murray was portrayed as the angry potentially dangerous person he is and the creepy music fit well.
I found the end interesting. He did seem genuinely sad about Michael's death. I'm starting to think that the only way he can cope mentally with this is to deny he did anything wrong. Otherwise, how could you live after something like that? I know I couldn't. You know what they say, if you tell yourself something for long enough, you'll start believing it.

I'm lost right now is the Channel 4 interview with Murray and that reporter more then one part cause the vid I've seen on youtube Murray goes "wait for part 2" or something along those lines when he asks him the last question and Murray all of sudden has to leave the rest of that shows the normal documentary from Ch 9

I'm lost right now is the Channel 4 interview with Murray and that reporter more then one part cause the vid I've seen on youtube Murray goes "wait for part 2" or something along those lines when he asks him the last question and Murray all of sudden has to leave the rest of that shows the normal documentary from Ch 9
No. He never did a second part.

In the interview with Channel 4 he is pressed on these points.

Please post a transcript if you can.

No. He never did a second part.

Thank you for that :)

Last edited:
Back