Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

how did they know the ratings? i thought a read here that they couldnt know if we watched?

Also a laught so hard when cm said there wasnt a phoneline, only to the assistent, well yeah BS he called with his cell all his girlfriend LOL

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

Thank you for that :) I'm just confused as hell right now so then would the 25mg of propofol he claims he gave him have worked enough to "tip" him over as he says and finally put him to sleep along with the other meds he gave beforehand? Cause the anesthesiologist in trial said 25mg alone would do nothing she usually would have given 60mg but would all the other meds plus propofol finally put Michael to sleep?Murray claims it would have left his system quickly because the amount was so little so then enters his theory that it was the other meds that essentially caused his death in the end. Is that even possible? I'm curious and I'm awful with medical info so I pose the questions to those who have more knowledge then I do.
Murray was lying. MJ had lethal amounts of propofol in his system if I remember correctly, which means when Murray left the room the propofol continued to enter his system through the IV drip he had set up; the saline bag with the big bottle of propofol in it. Which Murray did not mention to police. The small amount of propofol with the sedative would have probably put MJ to sleep, but if his death was caused by the sedatives propofol would not have been labelled as primary cause of death, I would assume.

how many interviews did this guy give???? and when, was it during the trial?

and i don't believe for a second that he is genuinely sad for michael, he is sad for himself....and that crying at the end was not real. In court when he cried he was quiet but the tears flowed freely but in this doco he made a lot of noises, and whimpers, and had to get up and leave because he couldn't do it anymore...but there was not one tear. Not one. Just a lot of acting. And the walk to the back of the room and crying into the wall was for effect. If he didn't want to be on camera anymore he wouldn't be, he would have stepped away either side, but he chose to walk directly back in the line of the camera so we could all see how distraught he was. He made a lot of noise and painful expressions...but where were the tears like he had in court when he was sitting still and not being so dramatic....when he was crying for himself. Nope i'm not buying it at all

how did they know the ratings? i thought a read here that they couldnt know if we watched?

Also a laught so hard when cm said there wasnt a phoneline, only to the assistent, well yeah BS he called with his cell all his girlfriend LOL
Ratings are based on Nielson boxes people have in their homes - if you dont have a box and dont participate in the neilson rating system you wont be counted. There may other way they count ratings based on the average of nielson. I hope that helps

Flan is too old for work now.

on another note, who here believes Murray would've attacked Walgren had he testified? He's got anger management issues, severe ones at that.

ME!!! I actually see Murray in a straightjacket or padded room.

Last edited:

LOL somehow I doubt things will be quiet leading up to the sentencing.
You missed my point. The most important thing is how much time he's going to get, not all this media whoring and stories. The only attention he needs is inside a jail cell.

ok thx qbee :)

Good to know they dont know what im watching:)

Flan is too old for work now.

on another note, who here believes Murray would've attacked Walgren had he testified? He's got anger management issues, severe ones at that.

He's not too old for work, he's still 69. I've had professors who were almost 80 years old. Who can tell? I'd recommend he take himself out of the appeal process, disappear for a few months while the furor over this trial dies down, and then move on with life. If he is smart (increasingly doubting this now), he will do just that.

I did some search on the gag order and found this.

Petitions: When one or both parties to a lawsuit believe their side would be negatively impacted if information about the case is reported to the public, they can request the judge issue an order to ask that a certain individual be prevented from talking to the press or, in some countries, that the media itself be prohibited from reporting information until the case is over.

Communications: If a judge approves a gag order against a particular individual, that person is not allowed to discuss the case. He may still be interviewed on unrelated matters as long as no prohibited information is disclosed. For example, a criminal defendant can request that a victim's family be gagged from giving a press interview that could sway the opinions of potential jurors. Gag orders don't cover press conferences and interviews given before the petition is approved.

Consequences: Violating the rules set by a gag order can result in fines and even prison time.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7352483_petition-gag-order_.html

So If I got this right, Murray could actually get MORE jail time because he broke the gag order.

I tried asking this earlier but no one is answering my question granted no one may know...but I'll try one more time:
I'm just confused as hell right would the 25mg of propofol he claims he gave him have worked enough to "tip" him over as he says and finally put him to sleep along with the other meds he gave beforehand? Cause the anesthesiologist in trial said 25mg alone would do nothing she usually would have given 60mg but would all the other meds plus propofol finally put Michael to sleep?Murray claims it would have left his system quickly because the amount was so little so then enters his theory that it was the other meds that essentially caused his death in the end. Is that even possible? I'm curious and I'm awful with medical info so I pose the questions to those who have more knowledge then I do.

I tried asking this earlier but no one is answering my question granted no one may know...but I'll try one more time:
I'm just confused as hell right would the 25mg of propofol he claims he gave him have worked enough to "tip" him over as he says and finally put him to sleep along with the other meds he gave beforehand? Cause the anesthesiologist in trial said 25mg alone would do nothing she usually would have given 60mg but would all the other meds plus propofol finally put Michael to sleep?Murray claims it would have left his system quickly because the amount was so little so then enters his theory that it was the other meds that essentially caused his death in the end. Is that even possible? I'm curious and I'm awful with medical info so I pose the questions to those who have more knowledge then I do.

He did not give him "just" 25mg.

What was found in his body was a lot more than 25mg.

From a report I read, Murray ways he was in an adjacent room and would have heard MJ if he had woken up and gotten out of bed. Therefore, murray himself is disproving the defence theory that MJ woke & injected himself.

Michael had way more than the 25 mg of Propofol in him that Murray says that he gave. His cause of death was acute propofol intoxication. The propofol was determined to be the main contributor to Michael's death, not the Lorazepam. I hope that explanation helps.

"There is substantial proof that supports the belief that the insomnia Michael Jackson was experiencing was a result of the overmedication of Michael Jackson with Demerol," Peckham said."

How did it explain Murray's behavior?

Kristnaz - i think he is saying with all the other drugs in his system (which should have knocked him out on their own) he just gave 25mg to tip him into sleep thinking the prop would work with all the other drugs and that once the propofol gave him that extra boost to get him to sleep the other drugs should kick in keeping him asleep.

don't know for sure but thats how i understood it

he obviously gave him more but this is the theory he wants us to believe

Last edited:

He said he left Michael alone other times? Is that right? I hope the judge or someone watched this. I feel shaken about that because it actually crossed my mind if he did something like that the other nights. I feel sick thinking about this whole thing.

I am sorry but what do people mean the Jacksons are working with Murray now? The Jacksons have done a lot of things these last 2 years I never thought people would do but I expect someone in the family to speak up to the judge and tell him to give Murray the maximum sentence. If they don't do that...I have no words.

Michael had way more than the 25 mg of Propofol in him that Murray says that he gave. His cause of death was acute propofol intoxication. The propofol was determined to be the main contributor to Michael's death, not the Lorazepam. I hope that explanation helps.

He did not give him "just" 25mg.

What was found in his body was a lot more than 25mg.

From a report I read, Murray ways he was in an adjacent room and would have heard MJ if he had woken up and gotten out of bed. Therefore, murray himself is disproving the defence theory that MJ woke & injected himself.

Thanks for that you two, it def helps. :)

He said he left Michael alone other times? Is that right? I hope the judge or someone watched this. I feel shaken about that because it actually crossed my mind if he did something like that the other nights. I feel sick thinking about this whole thing.

Yes, he said once he was "sure Michael was asleep" (on many occasions), that was the time he'd catch up on phone calls and "business." In ANOTHER room! I don't see how Michael could have survived it -- and he didn't.

Severus Snape;3535327 said:
I don't think his lawyers believed this doc. was going to be good for Murray. As difficult as it may be to believe, they're not that stupid. They got their check and it looks like they're both walking away (at least this is what I heard). It was also incredibly obvious neither of them cared for Murray or the case as a whole, seeing the lazy way they treated it in court. They basically exploited him for his high-profile case, and, well...look who got paid and chauffered/pampered by MSNBC and look who is eating cheese sandwiches in prison.

In short, Murray's welfare/best interest never crossed either Chernoff's nor Flanagan's mind, just like Michael's welfare/best interest never crossed Murray's.

:agree:

Making this documentary was a big waste of time. They are not going anywhere with him. -_-

I still do not conform and can not believe how Michael was able to bring this doctor so incompetent for his life. I'll NEVER be able to understand it. :no: Oh Michael... :cry: *big sigh*

Soundmind;3535783 said:
you think the worst is over, Oxman is working with murray's defense on trashying mj even more

After conviction, legal woes mount for Jackson doc

APBy ANTHONY McCARTNEY - AP Entertainment Writer | AP – 41 mins ago
http://news.yahoo.co...-160937829.html
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jail time is not the only problem looming for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death. Lawsuits, medical licensing issues and possible payments to Jackson's family await.

Some of the matters have been on hold since Dr. Conrad Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter in February 2010, and the cardiologist's attorneys have so far fended off attempts to end his ability to practice medicine.

Now, with the jury's guilty verdict announced Monday, the efforts to hold Murray accountable in civil courts will speed up and the loss of his medical privileges are all but guaranteed.

The Houston-based physician is being sued by Jackson's father, embroiled in a fight with the provider of his medical malpractice insurance and may be ordered to pay restitution to Jackson's family when he is sentenced for involuntary manslaughter on Nov. 29.

But Murray won't go quietly. His civil attorney said that if the lawsuits proceed, they will delve into territory unexplored during the doctor's six-week criminal trial, including possible culpability by other doctors. Murray's team will also look into options for Murray to relinquish his medical license in Texas — with an eye on trying to return to medicine within a year.

Brian Oxman, who represents father Joe Jackson in a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray, said his civil case "will absolutely focus on what happened before the last few hours of Michael's life."

Oxman is also working with Murray's attorney, Charles Peckham, to possibly expand the case to include other physicians who treated Jackson, namely dermatologist Arnold Klein.

"We are looking at ways to expand the scope and view of this lawsuit to all those who are actually responsible for the death of Michael Jackson," Peckham said Thursday.

Murray's criminal attorneys frequently mentioned Klein to jurors and presented evidence about Demerol treatments that Klein gave Jackson in the months before the singer's June 2009 death, but a judge blocked the dermatologist from testifying.

Peckham said some of Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor's rulings — which were intended to keep the focus on Murray's care of Jackson — "severely restrained testimony that would have pointed to Dr. Murray's innocence."

"There is substantial proof that supports the belief that the insomnia Michael Jackson was experiencing was a result of the overmedication of Michael Jackson with Demerol," Peckham said.

No Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died, but a defense expert told jurors in the criminal case that some of the symptoms of withdrawal from the drug are similar to those caused by use of the anesthetic propofol, which is what killed Jackson. Murray said he was giving the pop superstar propofol treatments so that he could sleep as he prepared for a planned series of comeback concerts.

Klein's attorney, Garo Ghazerian, did not return a phone message seeking comment Thursday.

Murray's attorneys are planning an appeal of his criminal conviction and he remains jailed without bail until his sentencing. At that hearing, prosecutors could seek restitution for Jackson's family, although his mother and children have received millions in support from the singer's estate since his passing.

In 2009, a judge ordered record producer Phil Spector to pay $26,000 in restitution fees after he was convicted of second-degree murder for shooting cocktail waitress Lana Clarkson. Nearly $10,000 was allocated for a state victims' restitution fund, while the rest was set aside for Clarkson's funeral expenses.

The prospects of recouping any money from Murray are uncertain — he was never paid for his work with Jackson and is being pursued by creditors. It is unknown how much money Murray has or will receive as a result of a documentary project that was to air Friday night on MSNBC.

"As a convicted felon, he is not permitted to profit from his crime," Oxman said. "The family has the right to receive those funds."

The documentary has been sold to broadcasters in several countries and has already been shown in Britain.

Louis Perry, a security driver who took Murray to-and-from court daily throughout the trial, said Friday that producers spent lavishly on Murray, taking him to expensive booze-filled dinners and paying more than $3,000 for a 12-seat van to ferry the doctor, his family and supporters to lunch during the trial. He said he was also told to bring Murray to an upscale department store, where Murray was fitted for new suits, including the one he wore when he was led from the courtroom in handcuffs on Monday, but he did not know exactly how the wardrobe was paid for.

The doctor has been fighting with his malpractice insurer, Medicus Insurance Co., in a Houston court since August 2010. Medicus is asking a judge to rule that it is not responsible for paying any of Murray's legal bills in his fights with various medical boards, Joe Jackson's lawsuit or his criminal defense. The case was on hiatus until after the criminal trial.

Peckham said he still contends the policy, purchased a month before Jackson's death, should cover Murray's legal bills.

Murray's conviction should mean an end to his medical career, although Peckham said efforts are under way to protect a Houston clinic founded in honor of Murray's father.

"We are working to make sure that Dr. Murray's patients get the same type of stellar health care they got with Dr. Murray," Peckham said.

The attorney acknowledged Murray's medical license will be suspended — an effort a Texas Medical Board spokeswoman confirms is under way. Peckham said he is exploring whether Murray may agree to a revocation of his license to allow him to reapply to become a physician later.

Texas law allows a physician to apply for re-instatement one year after their license is revoked.

Murray's medical license in California has been suspended since January. In Las Vegas, where Murray operates another clinic and where he first met Jackson, the doctor's medical privileges will also likely be revoked as a result of his conviction

:wtf:

shelly_webster;3536403 said:
How did it explain Murray's behavior?

This is completely impossible.

Yes, he said once he was "sure Michael was asleep" (on many occasions), that was the time he'd catch up on phone calls and "business." In ANOTHER room! I don't see how Michael could have survived it -- and he didn't.

This is sick. I just hate this guy so much. He didn't care about Michael at all.

did he mean sleep with the propofol drip or sleep with a bolus.. is he admitting he left MJ with a drip as well?:eek:

did he mean sleep with the propofol drip or sleep with a bolus.. is he admitting he left MJ with a drip as well?:eek:

He didn't specify. Just that he gave him medications, including propofol, "made sure he was asleep," and then left the room!!!!

In his police interview he said he usually gave a 50 mg bolus followed by a drip.

Guys I just saw a review in this thread where someone said they felt sorry for Muarry. When I think of the live stream that we have looked at and then see that comment, it maked my head spin.

Soundmind;3535783 said:
you think the worst is over, Oxman is working with murray's defense on trashying mj even more

After conviction, legal woes mount for Jackson doc

APBy ANTHONY McCARTNEY - AP Entertainment Writer | AP – 41 mins ago
http://news.yahoo.co...-160937829.html
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jail time is not the only problem looming for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death. Lawsuits, medical licensing issues and possible payments to Jackson's family await....

Wow, that's fucked up. I hope Michael's family doesn't become the reason in anway for Murray to get a light sentencing. Hopefully, this documentary is the final nail in the coffin for Murray's career and freedom.

About the Muarry Oxman alliance, we all knew that the family felt that AEG was to blame and Muarry was a fall guy. Oxman seemes to think Muarry has some information that will help them win a case against AEG. They now want to use their son/brother's killer to go after AEG because Muarry has no money. Latoya claims Michael was murdered and blamed Branca. Jermaine and Randy said now they could focus on the other parties. Be prepared for 2012 when this case is tried, because based on what Oxman has been saying about Michael, I expect Michael will be thrown under the bus to gain money. We will all hear those addict stories again.

If recordnng mj is illegal why wasnt he charged. there could have been so many xtra charges if cooley actually cared

Rhilo;3536604 said:
There is an article on EW that says in one of the interviews Murray does, he recounts his reactio to the Guilty verdict being read.

– Murray tearfully recounts his reaction to his guilty verdict before getting up and ending the interview. source : http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/11/12/michael-jackson-and-the-doctor-conrad-murray/

How is that possible if he was imprisoned immediately without bail? I thought these interviews were filmed prior to the verdict.

Its not possible becuase that interview was done November 2009 - The journalist of The article above is wacked
and didn't do his research. Murray's reaction was over being asked about the day MJ died not about his verdict

Here is the video of that interview http://youtu.be/uTzIw6EH3DY

Here is the other arrogant interview from ch9 that he walked out on
The Interviewer was cutting Murray no slack
http://youtu.be/VPlh2O5Oju4

Just that he gave him medications, including propofol, "made sure he was asleep," and then left the room!!!!

Which is not coherent, since 25mg of propofol would have kept Michael asleep for about 5mn according to everybody; so he would have been awake before CM left. Unless :
- CM didnt give 25mg but muuuuuch more
- he didnt watch MJ after the bolus injection because, hey, he had phone calls to make after all

I'm glad all the reviews I've read are bad bad bad. *evil laughter*

Back