Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

Wean didn't make sense as he kept ordering Propofol. After Lee's testimony I kinda felt that June 19 event and hot / cold effect was due to Propofol and Murray stopped giving it for a while. Like Walgren said it's surprising that Michael lived this long with that kind of care. It's possible that he had some sort of reaction to that treatment.

That's what I think too: that due to those symptoms, Murray changed the way he was doing things that week.

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

That's what I think too: that due to those symptoms, Murray changed the way he was doing things that week.

It also could have been Michael withdrawing from the benzoe he was given. The DA even asked the defense addiction expert could the symptoms be from sleep medication, specially Lopz. To be frank, we will never know either way.

just a quick question since I'm finding it difficult since the trial to following up with everything that's going on:
Is "MJ and the doctor" the same as "The Man Who Killed MJ" http://youtu.be/trDlHzLvz9o ?
Thank you!

what were the ratings for the documentary?

'Showbiz Tonight' 11/11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/11/sbt.01.html

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MURRAY: I was not supposed to be monitoring him at that time because there was no need to monitor him.

GUTHRIE: So you don`t regret leaving the room?

MURRAY: I regret that Michael has passed.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HAMMER: That was Dr. Conrad Murray on NBC`s "Today" show this morning. Murray is speaking out for the very first time since his conviction for the death of Michael Jackson. Wait until you hear Murray`s reasons for not calling 911 right away.

Welcome back to SHOWBIZ TONIGHT. I`m A.J. Hammer in New York. Murray speaks out.

Tonight, we`re hearing Dr. Conrad Murray`s side of the story. A controversial documentary just aired taking us behind the scenes during his trial in the death of Michael Jackson.

And this morning Dr. Murray revealed so many bombshells about the day Michael Jackson died in a brand-new interview on the "Today" show.

My head is literally spinning. It`s spinning so fast you can`t see it spin. So why didn`t Dr. Murray call 911 right away? And why did he leave the room while Michael was under the influence of a powerful anesthetic just to help him sleep?

With me now from Hollywood, Debra Opri who is a defense attorney.

Debra, we`ve got to play this. It`s Dr. Conrad Murray explaining why he didn`t call 911 right away when he saw that Michael Jackson wasn`t breathing. Roll that, please.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GUTHRIE: You called his bodyguard. Couldn`t you have said, "Call 911 and meet him at the gate?"

MURRAY: Call 911 would still require him to call me back. I don`t think he would do that. I was not about to leave a full explanation on the phone.

GUTHRIE: Why didn`t you tell the paramedics when they came that he had taken Propofol.

MURRAY: That`s a very sad reason, because it was inconsequential - 25 milligrams and if it`s gone, it means nothing.

GUTHRIE: Wait a minute. Why not let them be the judge of that? Why not supply the best information you have?

MURRAY: Paramedics depended on me.

GUTHRIE: Well, you told them about the other drugs, but you didn`t tell them about the Propofol.

MURRAY: Because it didn`t have an effect. It was not an issue.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HAMMER: He says he didn`t tell the paramedics about the Propofol because it wasn`t an issue? Debra, I`m no medical doctor. I don`t play one on TV, but this sounds crazy to me. Does it horrify you to hear him say that?

DEBRA OPRI, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes. You know, arrogance thy name is Dr. Murray. It`s absolutely astounding the arrogance this guy has.

And you know, this is pay-for-play journalism. This man has effectively provided testimony to the 13th juror, the media and us, without cross- examination.

And think about this. He had a trial. He was found guilty. And now, his testimony uncontroverted, unchallenged words and excuses and reasons as to why he put Propofol in a home, into Michael Jackson`s system and then says, "I can come in and out of the room, and it didn`t matter"?

HAMMER: Yes.

OPRI: It didn`t matter that there were 25 milligrams? It is astounding to me. And the air time this interview is getting is equally astounding. I think everyone should ban it. That`s my opinion.

HAMMER: Well, I want to play a little more of it, because I think it proves a point at how egregious his judgment was, which was obviously proven in court when he was convicted.

Dr. Murray didn`t flinch when NBC`s Savannah Guthrie asked him about stepping out of the room while Michael Jackson was under the influence of Propofol. Roll that.

OPRI: OK.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GUTHRIE: How could you really be monitoring Michael Jackson at the same time you`re making calls, you`re texting, you`re E-mailing? Were you distracted?

MURRAY: No, I was not. When I looked at the man all night deprived of sleep - he was so desperate for sleep - and finally is getting some sleep, am I going to sit over him, sit around him, at his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up? No.

GUTHRIE: You walked out of the room to talk on the phone?

MURRAY: Absolutely. I wanted him to rest.

GUTHRIE: You were talking on the phone but you could see him?

MURRAY: I could not see him from where I was talking. But -

GUTHRIE: But you could hear him.

MURRAY: I would think if he got up and called for me, I would hear him.

GUTHRIE: If he stopped breathing, could you hear that?

MURRAY: No, I could not.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HAMMER: Debra, I`m dumbfounded. How could he say all that on national TV and expect to win an appeal?

OPRI: This man reeks of stupidity - stupidity. If I had Dr. Murray in a room, I would probably have to be held back from spitting at him. It is absolutely astoundingly in bad taste what he`s done.

And for people to say he wasn`t paid for this? The money got to where he needed it to go to. And I`m angered by it and on behalf of everybody out there, they should just not tune into this.

HAMMER: All right. Debra Opri, thank you so much.

(OT, somewhat, but I thought it was very disturrrrbing, how the musical accompaniment to the docu was very similar to Bashir's LWMJ. Sort of "tweedle," "crazy-person" music, and eerie. Except, this time, it was Murray who was the target, mostly.)

I agree. I knew they were going to do that. MSNBC is not on Murray's side, just as it was not on Michael's side. They're on their own side, and they're going to blow everything out of proportion to make interesting tv. That's why I thought Murray and his defence team had to be absolutely nuts to accept being filmed for a doc by them. MSNBC pulls this s--t all the time, that's why I don't like them in general. They made some stabs at Michael (predictable), but they made Murray seem like a complete lunatic, Flanagan like a total asshole, and Chernoff like an essentially sympathetic person who was the "voice of reason" amidst a mix of insanity in the defence team.

Baldy was smart enough to not appear in it at all.

you think the worst is over, Oxman is working with murray's defense on trashying mj even more

After conviction, legal woes mount for Jackson doc

APBy ANTHONY McCARTNEY - AP Entertainment Writer | AP – 41 mins ago
http://news.yahoo.co...-160937829.html
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jail time is not the only problem looming for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death. Lawsuits, medical licensing issues and possible payments to Jackson's family await.

Some of the matters have been on hold since Dr. Conrad Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter in February 2010, and the cardiologist's attorneys have so far fended off attempts to end his ability to practice medicine.

Now, with the jury's guilty verdict announced Monday, the efforts to hold Murray accountable in civil courts will speed up and the loss of his medical privileges are all but guaranteed.

The Houston-based physician is being sued by Jackson's father, embroiled in a fight with the provider of his medical malpractice insurance and may be ordered to pay restitution to Jackson's family when he is sentenced for involuntary manslaughter on Nov. 29.

But Murray won't go quietly. His civil attorney said that if the lawsuits proceed, they will delve into territory unexplored during the doctor's six-week criminal trial, including possible culpability by other doctors. Murray's team will also look into options for Murray to relinquish his medical license in Texas — with an eye on trying to return to medicine within a year.

Brian Oxman, who represents father Joe Jackson in a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray, said his civil case "will absolutely focus on what happened before the last few hours of Michael's life."

Oxman is also working with Murray's attorney, Charles Peckham, to possibly expand the case to include other physicians who treated Jackson, namely dermatologist Arnold Klein.

"We are looking at ways to expand the scope and view of this lawsuit to all those who are actually responsible for the death of Michael Jackson," Peckham said Thursday.

Murray's criminal attorneys frequently mentioned Klein to jurors and presented evidence about Demerol treatments that Klein gave Jackson in the months before the singer's June 2009 death, but a judge blocked the dermatologist from testifying.

Peckham said some of Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor's rulings — which were intended to keep the focus on Murray's care of Jackson — "severely restrained testimony that would have pointed to Dr. Murray's innocence."

"There is substantial proof that supports the belief that the insomnia Michael Jackson was experiencing was a result of the overmedication of Michael Jackson with Demerol," Peckham said.

No Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died, but a defense expert told jurors in the criminal case that some of the symptoms of withdrawal from the drug are similar to those caused by use of the anesthetic propofol, which is what killed Jackson. Murray said he was giving the pop superstar propofol treatments so that he could sleep as he prepared for a planned series of comeback concerts.

Klein's attorney, Garo Ghazerian, did not return a phone message seeking comment Thursday.

Murray's attorneys are planning an appeal of his criminal conviction and he remains jailed without bail until his sentencing. At that hearing, prosecutors could seek restitution for Jackson's family, although his mother and children have received millions in support from the singer's estate since his passing.

In 2009, a judge ordered record producer Phil Spector to pay $26,000 in restitution fees after he was convicted of second-degree murder for shooting cocktail waitress Lana Clarkson. Nearly $10,000 was allocated for a state victims' restitution fund, while the rest was set aside for Clarkson's funeral expenses.

The prospects of recouping any money from Murray are uncertain — he was never paid for his work with Jackson and is being pursued by creditors. It is unknown how much money Murray has or will receive as a result of a documentary project that was to air Friday night on MSNBC.

"As a convicted felon, he is not permitted to profit from his crime," Oxman said. "The family has the right to receive those funds."

The documentary has been sold to broadcasters in several countries and has already been shown in Britain.

Louis Perry, a security driver who took Murray to-and-from court daily throughout the trial, said Friday that producers spent lavishly on Murray, taking him to expensive booze-filled dinners and paying more than $3,000 for a 12-seat van to ferry the doctor, his family and supporters to lunch during the trial. He said he was also told to bring Murray to an upscale department store, where Murray was fitted for new suits, including the one he wore when he was led from the courtroom in handcuffs on Monday, but he did not know exactly how the wardrobe was paid for.

The doctor has been fighting with his malpractice insurer, Medicus Insurance Co., in a Houston court since August 2010. Medicus is asking a judge to rule that it is not responsible for paying any of Murray's legal bills in his fights with various medical boards, Joe Jackson's lawsuit or his criminal defense. The case was on hiatus until after the criminal trial.

Peckham said he still contends the policy, purchased a month before Jackson's death, should cover Murray's legal bills.

Murray's conviction should mean an end to his medical career, although Peckham said efforts are under way to protect a Houston clinic founded in honor of Murray's father.

"We are working to make sure that Dr. Murray's patients get the same type of stellar health care they got with Dr. Murray," Peckham said.

The attorney acknowledged Murray's medical license will be suspended — an effort a Texas Medical Board spokeswoman confirms is under way. Peckham said he is exploring whether Murray may agree to a revocation of his license to allow him to reapply to become a physician later.

Texas law allows a physician to apply for re-instatement one year after their license is revoked.

Murray's medical license in California has been suspended since January. In Las Vegas, where Murray operates another clinic and where he first met Jackson, the doctor's medical privileges will also likely be revoked as a result of his conviction

[h=1]'Michael Jackson and the Doctor': Did you watch?[/h]
by Adam Markovitz

Last night, MSNBC aired Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship, the documentary about Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

And frankly, it was difficult to watch. Not because of the tragedy it focused on — but because it seemed engineered to exploit, rather than shed any new light, on Jackson’s death. Much of the doc consisted of archival footage of the trial and the surrounding media frenzy, plus information that had already been covered in Murray’s interview on Today last Wednesday, during which he maintained his innocence. There was also a fair amount of footage of Murray’s legal team discussing his case at home in terms that ranged from candid to uncomfortably blunt. The paltry new revelations — especially details about Jackson’s living habits and the house in which he died — felt like unnecessary, tawdry details. A few other lowlights:
– Murray claims Jackson at one point said, “Friends he did not have. He said, ‘Of all my life, I have found one friend, which is you, Dr. Conrad.”
– Murray says that the amount of medicine Jackson took on his final day would have “put an elephant to sleep.”
– Murray tearfully recounts his reaction to his guilty verdict before getting up and ending the interview.
Overall, it was a thoroughly unpleasant hour of TV that played more like a sleazy E! True Hollywood Story than a documentary fit for a news channel like MSNBC.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/11/12/michael-jackson-and-the-doctor-conrad-murray/

So the Jackson family is working with Murray now.................... They are one of a kind.

So the Jackson family is working with Murray now.................... They are one of a kind.
definitely, looking how things are going I'm actually afraid to look forward to Murray's sentencing, wouldn't be too shocked to see Oxman or one of Michael's countless siblings, making a statement NOT to throw Murray in prison as others were responsible.

Can someone react on my post early?:
See below:

didnt hear a tape??? Can you or anybody provite me a link to that version? And the interview with savannah? Im very confused now, early here youtube links were given from the docu called the man who killed mj. Is that the australion version? There was no Joe, bedwetting or this tape mentioned, also no kitchen fight?

And if i read it correctly you guys dont believe randy spoke to Cm about that ''Fucking'' story? Cm told it so angry :S
Also why did the defense need more time in march when you see in the docu that white is at there house during the trial thinking of a stragedy. They had 2 years! Why ask in march for more time???? when it looks like they did all the work during the trial? Nicole and patients didnt need the time??? they just said they all love cm

Whatever comes out of the man's mouth makes me sick. Thing is I would not feel so much bile to him had he shown one ounce of remorse but he has not. Merely blamed everyone else which Walgren rightly picked up on. That is what I cannot stomach.

There is the fact that he SECRETLY was filming this docu, for two YEARS. There are those awful audio tapes of Michael, that now seem intended FOR the docu.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the audio tapes of mj were somehow for this documentary. In the uk version we didn't have any audio tape played, and as far as i know from the trial, the defence have never given any explanation for the recordings apart from murray in his msnbc interview saying they were an accident. Knowing what we know of murray, it looks like an insurance policiy (blackmail/sell to media).

I'm not defending murray (as if?!) but i don't think the existence of this documentary is sinister. When prop was found to be the cause of mj's death, it was allmost inevitable that there would be a trial and murray if he was going to plead innocent would need alot of money to fund a defence, money he hasn't got - lawyers, dr white and getting beagles to drink prop don't come cheap. Didn't a newspaper article state that chernoff actually told murray that he would need to get his hands on cash? Alot of media outlets were wanting his story, and murray chose this uk tv company to follow him around. I think they agreed to postpone broadcast until the legal proceedings if any were over and they prob offered a large amount of money. Chernoff's position in all this is suspect. One day murray is apparently wondering how he can possibly pay his defence team and the next day a tv crew suddenly appear and chernoff and co get paid. I think officially chernoff etc can say they have no idea where the money comes from when murray pays them, but there is such a thing as wilful blindness. So basically the documentary paid for murray's defence, somewhat fitting that the media paid for the defence of mj's killer.

Can someone react on my post early?:
See below:

didnt hear a tape??? Can you or anybody provite me a link to that version? And the interview with savannah? Im very confused now, early here youtube links were given from the docu called the man who killed mj. Is that the australion version? There was no Joe, bedwetting or this tape mentioned, also no kitchen fight?

I watched the uk version, the man who killed mj, and i don't recall joe, bedwetting, tape etc so i think there were other versions shown in australia and usa - i think this one was called fatal friendship? You could try youtube for the other version, but as they're just the nasty refs that have been edited out, i wouldn't really see the point.

The story murray told to randy phillips, no idea if true or not. As it's murray's word i doubt it, he's not exactly mr trustworthy.
The defence needed more time earlier this year, i think to do the beagle drinking prop test, but not entirely sure about that.

The existence of those audio tapes is an EXTREME invasion of Michael's privacy. There is no known universe where he would have thought it was ok for those to be made public, or taped, at ALL. I don't KNOW Murray's intentions in taping Michael, but am sure they are nefarious. Either as part of the documentary, or as blackmail. Then, he tried to get rid of them (acknowledgment of guilt?) by erasing them from his phone. LAPD techies retrieved them. In the state of California, it's illegal to tape someone without their consent, hence Murray's "I taped that accidentally" statement.

There is nothing GOOD about audio-taping Michael when impaired, at ALL.

definitely, looking how things are going I'm actually afraid to look forward to Murray's sentencing, wouldn't be too shocked to see Oxman or one of Michael's countless siblings, making a statement NOT to throw Murray in prison as others were responsible.

Sadly, I can imagine that. When it comes to money that family has no morals.

From a fan, who actually felt sorry for Murray initially, about the documentary:

Bigbigmjfan Michael | 55 minutes ago

I must say that in the begining I had some sympathy for Dr. Murray. This documentary cemented in my mind that the "fans" of Michael Jackson were right about Murray all along.

The documentary made Murray and his legal team look like sleaze in my opinion, except Chernoff.

He actually seemed like he had a heart.

I felt he understood why Dr. Murray would become involved with Michael Jackson.

Flanagan just dismissed Michael as a person.

I believe Murray may have had a hung jury and may not have even be retried if the defence used the same prosecution witnesses and told the story of how the Dr. and MJ met and how MJ was fond of the doctor and how his kids were fond of him.

Show the jury that this was a friendship and not a cold employee employer relationship.

Sadly the documentary showed the relationship for what it was: INDIFFERENCE.
on doctor Murray's part.

Michael trusted this man with his life and his own children. After all he was their doctor first.

Michael's poor judgement cost his friends, fans, and family the love of a beloved human being.

Sadly, I can imagine that. When it comes to money that family has no morals.

And I'm wondering what they will do if their lawsuit doesn't work out. Why even bother to sue the man to start with if you're trying to make it out like he was innocent and other people were responsible? And what happened to "Justice has been served"?

Last edited:

Yeah, but what struck me the most was Murray's ANGER. Horrible, horrible temper. I didn't totally expect that. I just hope he didn't treat Michael that way. . . . . . He was angry at EVERYONE -- his attorneys, the witnesses, Alvarez, AEG, and everyone. Oh, and where did THAT audio tape come from? They played another one, of Michael experiencing the effects of the drugs Murray was giving him, and slurring. NOT the one played in court, but something else. (unless it was part of that same audio? But then, why not play all of it in court? Might have been taped on a different occasion? Horrible. . . . he was taping those for the documentary! Wow, that's bad.)

Bingo, His eyes showed his hate toward any witness that came too close to the truth whilst on the stand or that messed with his story, indeed even Judge Pastor wasn't immune from his death stares. He is a controller and things must be the way 'HE' want's it if it isn't then he snaps. I've always believed that no sane doctor could do what he did but Murray is far beyond insane and to top that he had mounting debts, I believe he was so jealous of Michael that he actually hated him...couple that with his mental state and you have a 'murderer'. He no longer live's in a normal world his world revolves around lies and deceit and elaborate stories in otherwords a land of sinister make believe. In one of the interviews Murray was asked a question his reply was......'You ask so many things that require a story on it's own', he's not capable of a simple answer he is one very dangerous man. I said in a previous post that he should be certified then put where he belongs 'asylum' The story of the smelly room is another elaborate lie it goes to contradict the lie about the room wreaking so strong of Michaels perfume....supposedly to cover the smell of maiuanna sp smoke.

The existence of those audio tapes is an EXTREME invasion of Michael's privacy. There is no known universe where he would have thought it was ok for those to be made public, or taped, at ALL. I don't KNOW Murray's intentions in taping Michael, but am sure they are nefarious. Either as part of the documentary, or as blackmail. Then, he tried to get rid of them (acknowledgment of guilt?) by erasing them from his phone. LAPD techies retrieved them. In the state of California, it's illegal to tape someone without their consent, hence Murray's "I taped that accidentally" statement.

There is nothing GOOD about audio-taping Michael when impaired, at ALL.

Autumn, i completely agree with you that the tapeing of mj was unconscionable, hope my post wasn't giving off the impresson it wasn't. I was just making the point that it wasn't for the purposes of this tv documentary , which seems to have been hatched months later after mj's death to pay for the defence.

Actually, murray never got rid of the recording, not sure why people think this. Walgren made it crystal clear in his closing argument that the recording was KEPT on murray's phone. His phone was taken from him a month after mj died, so it was interesting that murray never got rid of it,and suggests if he somehow evaded culpability in mj's death, he was hoping to somehow make use of it.

I think Conrat hates Walgren

Autumn II said:
His "religious and prayerful" moments seemed entirely fake, and staged. What was NOT staged, were his flares of anger. He has a HUGE temper! I found it chilling, actually. I am now thinking that it's very possible that he pushed the propofol and killed Michael in a fit of anger. He was angry at his attorneys (f-bombs), and called them "stupid." I also saw delusions of grandeur there? Where he, Murray, knew best how to try the case? He was angry at Alvarez, too (I don't think Alvarez did anything wrong). His anger would flare so QUICKLY!

I don't think his religious moments were staged at all. I honestly think HE IS THAT CRAZY. It was too bizarre to be staged, in my honest opinion. I could be wrong, but they do not make him seem sympathetic at all...quite the opposite, actually. They make him seem utterly delusional and off his rocker. Yeah his anger was very apparent, he has a really bad temper, and the way he was talking about everyone, even his own lawyers, there was that one scene where he said he thought he could try the case better than Flanagan could (lol I would have liked to watch that--he would be one of those arrogant pricks who thinks he can represent himself in court and win a la Ted Bundy).

The guy is a major creep. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole, even if I wasn't a Michael Jackson fan.

Regarding Murray's recordings, yes it is illegal in the state of California to tape a phone conversation without the other's consent, regardless of whether or not the information transferred was intended for dissemination. S.C. I think made that ruling, ironically enough in a case involving Flanagan and his stepmum. o_O''
I have that link where they explain the ruling somewhere, will post it when I find it. I think I posted it earlier, actually...don't remember. Oh well if anyone wants it I'll post it, it's def. interesting.

I watched the uk version, the man who killed mj, and i don't recall joe, bedwetting, tape etc so i think there were other versions shown in australia and usa - i think this one was called fatal friendship? You could try youtube for the other version, but as they're just the nasty refs that have been edited out, i wouldn't really see the point.

The story murray told to randy phillips, no idea if true or not. As it's murray's word i doubt it, he's not exactly mr trustworthy.
The defence needed more time earlier this year, i think to do the beagle drinking prop test, but not entirely sure about that.

ok so i watched prob the uk version?

Ivy your transcripts which version are those?

http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/11/1...-to-kill-michael-jackson-again-in-documentary

Conrad Murray Tries to Kill Michael Jackson Again in “Documentary”

11/12/11 1:08amRoger Friedman

So MSNBC on Friday night broadcast a really pathetic, sort of disgracefully one sided documentary about Michael Jackson’s murderer, Dr. Conrad Murray. Obviously “Michael Jackson and the Doctor” was filmed with the hope that Murray would be acquitted. They were wrong. Creepy “journalist” Gerald Posner, who was bounced from Tina Brown’s Daily Beast after it was discovered he was guilty of plagiarism, seems to be behind the whole thing. He not only has a credit but appears on camera with Murray riding home from court. That should tell you everything: stay away from this one hour.

What did we learn? That Murray found god about three weeks after Michael died. That his lawyers fought among themselves. Lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff, who came with Murray from Houston, actually got kicked out of the house where he was staying–with Beverly Hills co counsel Michael Flanagan–after the two of them fell out over a witness’s examination. Their on camera blow out reminded me of something from “The Real World.” The lawyers for Murray are also seen eating a lot.

Murray himself blames Michael for this whole situation, accusing him of “betrayal.” The one hour report backfires. Murray simply appears self-serving as he tries to lay the blame for Jackson’s death on concert promoter AEG Live, his lawyers are incompetent, and MSNBC should be ashamed of itself. Good thing the jury was smart. The judge should sentence Murray, his lawyers, and MSNBC to a long term.

A bit OTP, but, I wanted to point out that it wasn't impossible, since the tear in the bottle stopper was caused by a spike (the extreme part of an IV line to extract the medicine when infused), and not by a syringe. Both the coroner and Dr. Shafer said this, though Walgren in the closing statement I think he forgot to emphasize it.

I meant to say there could ahve been reasonable doubt with no IV line and the bottle being found in a bag in a closet. Alberto's testimony put it in the room that day.

Ivy, thanks for your narrative of what probably happened. That is the most likely/logical scenario, I think. However, some (not all) of what we know -- or think we know -- necessarily comes from Murray's own words. And of course, those words cannot be trusted. Your narrative is LOGICAL. One thing I got from the documentary is how illogical Murray really is. He literally doesn't seem to know truth from fiction. It might not even be that he's consciously LYING, but has some sort of mental disturbance where he constructs his own reality, and actually believes it?

Actually I agree with you. I think he believes everything he's saying but it's his narcisism and arrogance that has distorted everything and therefore created his reality. For example he's so narcisistic that he believes his perfect and he had no need for 911 as a perfect doctor he could saved Michael. The realistic doctors we have seen all said they would call for help as they didn't have the equipment needed. So it's like a distorted truth. I tried to add together everything.

you think the worst is over, Oxman is working with murray's defense on trashying mj even more

actually I'm not surpirsed. Some of the documents Oxman filed had emails between Murray and AEG. Now as AEG wouldn't provide them to Jackson's , it was apparent that the source was Murray.

Ivy your transcripts which version are those?

I haven't finished the documentary.

^^^^^ This feels so alien to me but.... Thank you Roger Freidman.......Jeez

I can't stand Friedman for his years of MJ harrassment but he is right on the money in that article.

First, I agreed with some of Jerm's tweets, and now with Friedman? Is this the twilight zone?

Well thats over! Now its on to the sentencing.

Back