Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

I was talking more about the 'if you're gonna get this man guilty, don't do it because it's Michael Jackson' thing...

Of course I don't know how the jurors feel, but that was one of the most stupid things he said in his statement.

A few weeks ago a 3 year old girl died at a hospital here in Austria, she was given Propofol for too long. It's been all over the news over here in the last couple of days and today, there is an investigation.

Braced myself for Chernoff to absolutely trash MJ. What happened.?? Maybe i am numb to it all.

Okay guys what do you seriously think about no pshyical proof of there being a drip?

Do u all think the jury need/want a drip to convict him or does all other things like not calling 911, withheld information to paramedics etc be enough to convict Murray?

Chernoff mentioned that so many times that I got a bit worried..

there is no physical evidence but according to Schafer's testimony there is medical SCEINTIFIC evidence.

Walgren already disputed the defense theory on his closing argument using White's own words plus Shafer's rebuttal. White said he did not read the article the only article he based his whole theory on, White was the one who said he was not expert on the subject, the defense did not put the doctor who made those conclusions on the stand and certainly Chernoff avoided the subject completely in his closing statement.

Chernoff not only gave up on defending Murray on the negligence aspect of the case but in his closing argument he no longer used his favourit phrase during the opening statement "science will show u" because science refuted everything the defense claimed .He is now talking about the conspiracy of shame to take Murray down , pathetic to say the least.

Walgren says again MJ did not have a staff or was treated in a hospital-setting, he was treated for insomnia-something Murray had no experience in...

"Poor Murray" - they blame AEG, Kai Chase, Elissa Fleek, Alberto, Faheem, Arnie Klein, they blame everybody but not Murray, poor guy!!

"poor Conrad Murray! Everyone is working against him!"

I love Walgren.

Yes u will just have to wait for the announcement however way u get the news through the TV or here by reading it. But, Murray will proably be home waiting so we will have to wait until he arrives to hear the verdict. It won't happen that fast.

For example Yrs ago MJ had an hr to get to the court room to hear the verdict and he was home at neverland when he found out a verdict was reached.

Ok thx!

Katherine Jackson crying and grieving about a mother that just loss her son, poor Murray

Everybody is to blame except of Murray, if they had more time, Im sure they would have blamed Mjs son Prince too

Walgren: "Poor" Murray…:lol:

The defence blamed everyone except "Poor" Murray.

Murray was grieving, probably because he cost Michael his live through gross negligence.

I'm suprised they didn't try to blame it on Michael's son, Prince."

Well Done for Walgren for saying it out LOUD! :clap:

If they had more time..They would have tried to blame prince

Big Big accusation to say.I duno if that was rehearsed or not but DAMNNNN

Not sure I liked it though

"Everything this doctor did was bizarre." Walgren, I have so much love for you.

everybody is on a conspiracy because poor Murray

everything murray did in his treatmen was bizarre, he waited 20 minutes to call 911, that is bizarre, he gave propofol for nights, that is bizarre, he lied giving propofol. that is bizarre....

would it therefore be bizarre to have a bottle in a saline bag? everything he did was bizarre, we dont know why he had a bottle in a saline bag. maybe because the kids wouldn see it? not actions of a competent doctor

this is Mjs fault that murray left him in his room.... even if MJ seeked for propfol there are docs who said NO thats dangerous but we have one doc that did this for $150,000....

MJ is dead - poor Michael...

noonene in this case - even defense witness says they would never give MJ propofol in a homesetting

Michael Jackson is dead. But we have to hear about poor Conrad Murray

Walgren: No Doctor knows what it's like to be on Murray's shoes. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!
Because no doctor i know or expert that testified would ever do that.

GO WALGREN! :heart::clap:

Court stops normally at what 4 pm? If the jury is going to deliberate before that, like 3.45. Will they stop at 4pm or will they try to go on and finish lets say by 6 pm to get a verdict?????

Back