Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Charged Arraigned Bail Set (02-08-10 Live & Video Streaming Updates)

February 8th 2010,Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today and pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson. He was taken into custody for booking and bail was set at $75,000.Jackson's parents and several of his siblings were front and center for the 25-minute hearing. The judge ruled as a condition to bail, Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics and specifically mentioned Propofol. At one point the judge said, "I do not want you sedating people." Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fvgO_vmjA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQB7-Bv-C0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnjqa4c0oH4

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

All this tells you right that something fishy is going on behind scenes.. someone is protecting this bastard. No doubts about it.

Exactly!! Like I said, I'm sure he will be acquitted on all charges.

Who's Him? Randy P?

I meant Kenny, but Randy easily fits in all this with his "Chicken and Broccoli" story...

kenny is a good guy. like janet said on one of her interviews, people deal with grief different, some people hurts inside but still smiles sometimes and some people are very depressed.
... dont hate on people that actually respect our mj.

I'm not sure what to think (mixed feelings). Still, all the "This is it" promotion he and Travis seemed to enjoy so much, and it's really hard for me to believe it's not due to them cashing in.

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Charged Arraigned Bail Set (02-08-10 Live & Video Streaming Updates)

Updated to include Dr. Murray's court proceedings featured on ABC News 'Nightline' program Monday night,
now available for DL at Post #2.

Marty In LA

I wasn't able to follow all this today. I just read the report. I'm shaking, nose running, crying. i'll be back tomorrow to read some more but I'm shaken up right now by the day's events.

I feel you...it's already 2 am here and I can't sleep. I feel so angry. I am just so overwhelmed with everything. I wanted to go to LA to show my support for the family and MJ but I couldn't go. I am just really mad that this so called doctor is allowed to continue his practice. I am scared that more and more "doctors" will follow suit...they know that they can get away with prescribing pretty much anything now and performing procedures that aren't their specialty. :no:

But Kenny didn't even want to do the film at first because he said it would be too hard. He agreed to do it as he didn't want someone who never knew Michael putting footage together as it wouldn't be right. Kenny has been a good friend of Michael's for years. I can see why some people feel he's 'cashing in' but I believe he'd rather have his friend back than money. He dropped the Footloose project so he could concentrate on TII which would have brought him in a lot more money. AEG and Phillips on the other hand, yeah. I'm not even going there.

But Kenny didn't even want to do the film at first because he said it would be too hard. He agreed to do it as he didn't want someone who never knew Michael putting footage together as it wouldn't be right. Kenny has been a good friend of Michael's for years. I can see why some people feel he's 'cashing in' but I believe he'd rather have his friend back than money. He dropped the Footloose project so he could concentrate on TII which would have brought him in a lot more money. AEG and Phillips on the other hand, yeah. I'm not even going there.
Exactly Sloride. Michael was in touch with Kenny every since he got back from Bahrain/Ireland. There are pictures of them from 2007/2008.

was it just me or did anyone notice that murray looked HUGE compared to the men he was standing next to in court. The man is a GIANT! It freaked me out. I wanted to picture him as some snivelling little weasel and he's a freakin GIANT.

was it just me or did anyone notice that murray looked HUGE compared to the men he was standing next to in court. The man is a GIANT! It freaked me out. I wanted to picture him as some snivelling little weasel and he's a freakin GIANT.

According to his booking record he's 6"2 and weighs 220lbs so he's a big guy.

think it said 6.5!

Monday's News Video Downloads:

Dr. Murray Charged - The Jacksons Arrive At The Courthouse
(KCAL 9 News Monday 12PM Update)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUFCR9UA

Joe Jackson Speaks At The Courthouse
(KTLA 5 News Monday 1PM Update-A)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJQBAHK6

Dr. Murray Arrives With Police & Attorneys - Legal Analysis
(KTLA 5 News 1PM Update-B)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBW551UK

Dr. Murray Arraigned - Jackson Family & Fan Reaction
(KABC 7 News 4PM Update)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IGUG1BWC

E! News Daily Monday Night Update - Murray Arraignment
(E! News)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39A5F0DG

JVM 'Issues' - Monday Featuring Tom Mesereau
(CNN Headline News)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30YJ8GN8

Joseph Jackson Interview On 'Larry King Live' Monday Night
(CNN)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNIBDR1L

'Nightline' Monday Night - Dr. Murray Arraignment
(ABC News)
download video here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MYBZ9FRQ

:yes::yes::yes:

Marty In LA

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Brilliant thank you.

Yes. 6'5 is correct WTF. And this man wants to make ppl believe a 5'9 136lbs Michael ''bullied'' him into giving propofol? :smilerolleyes:

Well, you know how demanded those addicts can be. The force of his addiction and power of celebrity made Murray give him drugs. :smilerolleyes:

Yet, it was not strong enough to keep him in the room to monitor him or even use the proper equipment.

dumbass.

From facebook

Geraldine Hughes I hope I didn't embarass anyone with my outburst at the media. I too was upset with the charges against Murray. While leaving I realized that Murray is not the only murderer. The media played a role in causing Michael a lot of pain, and that they are still NOT reporting vital news, I couldn't hold back. I felt they needed to hear that "until they tell the truth, they too have Michael's blood on their hands."

Last edited:

So that lady that was screaming was Geraldine Hughes? wow.

From facebook

Geraldine Hughes I hope I didn't embarass anyone with my outburst at the media. I too was upset with the charges against Murray. While leaving I realized that Murray is not the only murderer. The media played a role in causing Michael a lot of pain, and that they are still NOT reporting vital news, I couldn't hold back. I felt they needed to hear that "until they tell the truth, they too have Michael's blood on their hands."

Yes she is right though. The media also have michaels blood on their hands cuz of all the bull they gave to him throughtout his life....makes me mad just thinking bout it.

Very proud of Geraldine Hughes for speaking out!! Tough times... Many were ready for it to go this way. No matter what the charges were though it would never bring Michael back and although we all long for justice it would not have healed our pain. Justice WILL prevail though. The justice system could never have given Murray what he truly deserves karma can and will be so much worse. Not only does he have to live with what he's done but he has to live with US - everyday for the rest of his life, he may well end up wishing he'd gone to jail! Lets all pull together now and be strong for Michael. L.O.V.E to you all xx

Very proud of Geraldine Hughes for speaking out!! Tough times... Many were ready for it to go this way. No matter what the charges were though it would never bring Michael back and although we all long for justice it would not have healed our pain. Justice WILL prevail though. The justice system could never have given Murray what he truly deserves karma can and will be so much worse. Not only does he have to live with what he's done but he has to live with US - everyday for the rest of his life, he may well end up wishing he'd gone to jail! Lets all pull together now and be strong for Michael. L.O.V.E to you all xx
NOTHING can heal my personally pain!
But at least I'm could be satisfied that this man get just punishment for what he has done.
Done to me, to you, to Michaels children, his family, to the WORLD: he killed recklessly the famest and greatest human beeing who has ever lived on this earth.
I believed, I prayed that now at least it should happen righteousness for Michael through a fair law system.
BUT, with this f***ing US law system it will never done!
I am so beside myself, I could never imagine before.
Today I feel only lucky to live in Europe, who knows what I would otherwise do would I live near this laughable spectacel ..

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Charged Arraigned Bail Set (News Video Updates At Post#2)

Thank you so much for these clips!

A big thanks for the links!

From facebook

So the woman shouting was Geraldine Hughes?

Marty, thank you so much for uploading or livestreaming for so many times!
You do always a brillant job!
Without your engagement I wouldn't be up-to-date or informed.

Geraldine Hughes is my personal hero right now. The fans have to USE the media like they used us and used michael so many times. When those cameras are there, the world can hear it all. So lets scream about sneddon, gavin, jordy, bashir, etc, etc etc and get it all out there!! JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!

Thanks a lot:clapping:

Back