New Pics : Michael shopping in Beverly Hills, April 21

nice..im glad to see another pics..what would we do without paps chasing mj wherever he goes? lol

Michael has said ''If fashion forbits it, i'm gonna wear it'' so the more people keep complaining about the masks telling Mike that they are uncool the more he'll wear them. Plus they protect his skin from the sun.
I don't think the surgical mask is a fashion statement.

if he's not wearing the glasses he's wearing the mask :lol: lol I guess we can never have it all
why is he wearing the mask? I don't know, cause he feels like it... let him be he's not harming anyone (at least he's not wearing pajamas anymore thank god haha)

well fans also need to realize not everyone likes the mask. its not only a non-fan thing to say. but theres no point in talking about it since hes never going to give it up. its been soo long now. it makes him feel comfortable in some way more than only ''fashion statement'' and it isnt fashion..i doubt people will copy it much. but i think the choice with the fedora and that type of shirt was pretty neat. alot of these crappy modern fedoras neo and timberlake wear now suck..im glad michael sticks to the traditional ones. now thats fashion

LOL when it's not the glasses, it's the mask :lol: I give up :banghead:

Anyways... the top is nice, and at least he's showing his arms. We haven't seen them babies in what? 10? 12 years? It was just a little too hot for him in LA, I guess.

lol Someone should copy/paste the different pics (mask/glasses) together so we can see his whole face!! :lol:

no sir. i don't wish this to continue. except that the rules state that we respect one another not check one another's expressions about Michael, as long as Michael is not being slammed. so i stand by all my points and how i made them.

Tell you what, next time you wish to engage me, make sure that you are willing to advance your point (If you have one) otherwise our exchange will just be an exercise in futility. Thank you..

thanks. i see mj is after more urns and junk when he hasnt got rid of the last lot yet lol

michael-jackson-antiques-10.jpg

i guess his looking for this painting (it's estimated at 40.000-60.000$)
33158748.jpg

Last edited:
!!!!!more pics of mj from the 21st!!!!!

hey i know someone already posted alot of pics of mj from the 21st but here are a couple more i dont think got posted:

all.jpg

alln.jpg

allne.jpg

allnew.jpg

allnewp.jpg

allnewpi.jpg

allnewpic.jpg

allnewpict.jpg

allnewpictu.jpg

allnewpictur.jpg

allnewpicture.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wondered why he used to surgical mask, i thought at first it because of the sun and things. And that also goes for the umbrella...but the thing is, he doesn't always wear the mask or have an umbrella.

Ah well....big deal.

Is it possible to even have a thread - a single thread - without people fighting in it?

We don't have to like the mask, the scarf or the glasses. We don't even have to understand them. In fact nothing we think, care or imagine about them even matters.

Michael Jackson will do as Michael Jackson pleases and everyone else will just have to get over it :yes:

Just be happy we have pics of a healthy, happy Michael out and about. Jeez...

Thank you for the pics - I don't care for Michael in that color of green though :lol: And no argueing over the shade of green on him just my personal preferences :lol:

Re: !!!!!more pics of mj from the 21st!!!!!

thank you very much,I didn't see this pics before

it just dawned on me. Maybe mikes shopping for his new london house for the summer. Adding a little of his flare to it.:D

Back