New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Thanks again justice. Did anyone hear the voice of the man saying 'Welcome home' to Michael? They really miss him on stage, don't they?

Last edited:
Thanks again justice. Did anyone hear the voice of the man saying 'Welcome home' to Michael? They really miss him on stage, don't they?

:cry: that made my eyes go all watery...I miss him so much on stage. I SO need a new tour...
Now if you'll excuse me I'll go put on my Bad tour DVD

that fox reporter reported on somebody else who appeared there(Pam Anderson) who she says she didn't see because she said she left after MJ appeared. she said...lol..'because (MJ) was the peak of the party!:punk:'. lol! and the other female reporter on the panel wondered if he performed and when the correspondent said no, the panelist said 'that sucks!'...lol...she was truly disappointed that he didn't perform... and the male panelist gave in and said he was crying too

HAHA...yess MJ is King!
The woman that wondered if michael performed that was jillian reynolds and the male panelist is steve edwards. Yeah i've kinda become a regular watcher of their program. I watch it online.

I love this quote from the first video

''Did he perform''?
''Oh he's only on stage for a couple of minutes''
''So he didn't perform?''
''No''
''Oh that sucks''

This is great news. People wanna see MJ perform again

I love this quote from the first video

''Did he perform''?
''Oh he's only on stage for a couple of minutes''
''So he didn't perform?''
''No''
''Oh that sucks''

This is great news. People wanna see MJ perform again
Jillian being one of them.

Ok guys i have yet to see the dancing part!!!
where is it?

More pictures here : MJJPictures

033.jpg

034.jpg

032.jpg

MJ has such a pure and real smile. He´s truly heaven-sent. Whenever he smiles you can see that it comes straight from his heart. His such a blessing for us.

Nice to see that even more videos and pictures keep coming.

Would have loved to be there!!

Haha, that reporter girl was totally excited. She kept talking about how cute Michael was, aww. Those idiots she was reporting to were acting like they couldn't understand why people were going so crazy and the girl was like "It was Michael Jackson! That's why!" lol. That was cool. Everyone's a Michael fan, whether they want to admit it or not.

I agree. :flowers:

All the footage and pix are amazing! It makes you think about when and if he ever actually does a full-on performance. It's going to be bananas!!! Just the little dance he did at the end and the place went even more nuts. Heck, we weren't even there and we're all excited! :lol:

032.jpg

:censored:

*trips on my way out of thread*

:cloud9:

Thanks to all for the great footage and pix.

LOl iknow~

Haver since i heard bout the party, i have been smiling ever since!
And wont stop! :) :)

There's a new video on Christians official site, you can really clearly hear what Mj said, worth checking out!

Back