New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

1.jpg

*NEW VIDEO* King of Pop & King of Fashion! *CLEAR SOUND QUALITY
:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmlymsITTA

Last edited:
thanks so much for that last video, Justice and Mac...

Michael is very familar with Christian...and that info by Christian about the MJ fashion line... might be true..

also Michael sounds wonderful.. confident and strong...and lets not forget sexy...

Last edited:
true, the reports are like Michael is the new "IN'" celeb....
Especially that report from Good Day LA where jillian reynolds said "oh that sucks" that he didn't perform and the reporter out on the scene admitting she was one of the girls who was screaming for him.

Thank you for posting. Michael sound's wonderful. Really clear and confident.

What she said ^^. :D

The thing I love about unexpected appearances like this is that people who are there have NO idea that they are in the right place at the right time beforehand. They're simply minding their own business unaware that they are about to witness/experience something they will remember forever. You have fans who plan, plot, and dig for info...always on the lookout for where he may be so they can get a glimpse or a handshake or whatever and then for some people the moment randomly finds them completely by surprise. BAM there he is right in front of you. So cool! :popout::sparkle:

Last edited:
it sounds cool to hear MJ say man in the way he used it..

"God bless you man.."

IDK! just shows a little of his perosnality.. his realness.

u might not get it but... I like it.

Thanks for the video clip, Michael is sounding well and confident. Not that I'm a fashionista but I've never heard of Christian Audigier and everytime I see the name my mind keeps automatically thinking Christina Aguilera! I suppose its almost the same!

thats was a really cool video. michael was really happy to be there and getting screamed for and all that love the audience was sending mj . i love that dance at the end.

Clear audio, thanks for that!

Michael sounds so confident and cool there!

it sounds cool to hear MJ say man in the way he used it..

"God bless you man.."

IDK! just shows a little of his perosnality.. his realness.

u might not get it but... I like it.

I get it, totally! I liked it too, and it really made me smile. I am so happy to see this clip of him and to see him looking so healthy and sounding so good. He just makes me feel happy! I can't wait for more from him!
Thanks for posting the video!!!
Oh yeah, and the little part at the end where he moved to the music - you go Mike!! Dance, dance more!! :D

Last edited:
wow...everybody and youtube working hard to get every angle..every nuance and every sound, till it's totally clear. MJ is king!

i do like how he spoke...and it's interesting how he is uncomfortable with the term King of Pop...cus soon as Christian said it, MJ almost stepped on it, with an 'i love you', in a sort of embarrassed fashion. very humble speaker..saying..'in my opinion', twice before dubbing Christian, the King of Fashion.

MJ is endearing.

thanks for the videos yall:clapping:

wow thanks a lot for the video :wild: "God bless you man" sounded so good to me lol :blush:

Back