New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

30637audigierbirthday31tt8.jpg

:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

Michael.......I NEED A HUG!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
Finally, I get to see the whole dance! Michael was getting his groove on for a while there. Can't wait to see him perform again.

Thanks for the videos and pictures everyone. Michael is so skinny, lol, but he looks fantastic. And maaaaaaaan, he moved and he grooved and he was so tight! Every time he does that, I lose it.

Last edited:
Thanks Justice! for this one see Michael dancing a little step there towards the end of this video. Also I don't care what no one says. Britney Spears looked good. She looked like her old self. Girlfriend has come along way baby. But she's getting there I hope. This might explain why Michael and Britney never met up because if Michael surprised even the birthday boy, than Britney had no way of knowing Michael was going to even show up. Michael loves to surprise people, I see and what a pleasant surprise he is.....:yes:

Very Nice!! Michael wanted to cut loose there at the end lol All those CHA-CHIGGGAGINGALINGAMILLIONAIRES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MICAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL, HICHAEL, ....... :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
oh good...instinct told me not to download quicktime, and now i find that you said that they called him that deplorable name. despite what anyone said, i don't think the quality of the video can be any better than the videos i saw, and i don't feel like seeing those stick up their u know what deplorable u know what holes talking out their bitter a@@ envy about him and seeing their graphics to boot.

"EVERYONE WAS GOING NUTS:dancin:..."indeed! Here, a NEW Video (ExtraTV Entertainment News) in *HQ*:punk::

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-r8TQDll8Gc

well my curiosity got the better of me

man..seeing him walk out and the thriller music start up..talk about goosebump fanfare intro to an explosion of excitement! great stuff! set the crowd off and set me off too! lolol!

ok..i heard 'happy birthday' this time...lol

Last edited:
^^^^yes..i heard those men in the audience crying too.

as soon as thriller comes on, and the dance part kicks in and he starts to move..i hear everybody's emotions erupt into orbit and see them jump up and down with their victory signs..man..

MJ still has it. the reporter saying she was one of the screaming girls..lol

way cool

Last edited:
^^^^yes..i heard those men in the audience crying too.

as soon as thriller comes on, and the dance part kicks in and he starts to move..i hear everybody's emotions erupt into orbit and see them jump up and down with their victory signs..man..

MJ still has it. the reporter saying she was one of the screaming girls..lol

way cool
Isn't it something? The same people who talk smack about MJ on tv had to be honest and say they cried when they saw him.:D

WHAT? I love his outfit, its typically MJ! Its good to see my boy back, the plaster picks in the books store had me worried there for a minute..
SUNGLASSES ARE GONE! THATS NICE!!

Forget the one from 'extra' I mean that must of been a record or something with how many times they kept calling him 'j.acko'.... but E! News & Daily 10 were surprisingly positive.

Great pics but mj looks too thin :S

Well, it's healthier to be thin than more fat. I think that's why Michael looks so vibrant and fresh, too. It's very hard to believe he is 50 years old because if you compare him to someone close to you who is 50, he beats most of them in how he has been aged.

Thanks for the footage, Justice.

Victory, I saw the Extra coverage as well and I didn't understand why they kept on calling him that damn name. DAMN! Overall, I give their coverage a C but it could have been worse. Whatever.

Haha, that reporter girl was totally excited. She kept talking about how cute Michael was, aww. Those idiots she was reporting to were acting like they couldn't understand why people were going so crazy and the girl was like "It was Michael Jackson! That's why!" lol. That was cool. Everyone's a Michael fan, whether they want to admit it or not.

that fox reporter reported on somebody else who appeared there(Pam Anderson) who she says she didn't see because she said she left after MJ appeared. she said...lol..'because (MJ) was the peak of the party!:punk:'. lol! and the other female reporter on the panel wondered if he performed and when the correspondent said no, the panelist said 'that sucks!'...lol...she was truly disappointed that he didn't perform... and the male panelist gave in and said he was crying too

HAHA...yess MJ is King!

Last edited:
I wonder if he has any idea of the repercussion his appearances have... :lol:

Back