NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

Because its a single and a song from AKONS new album. Not Michaels album and that is why Michael is only singing a small part of the song.

ta. I know..but this what bugs me.

it is good enough to go on to MJ's soon-to-be-released you-get-it-sooner-than-you-think-top-secret-of-the-trade-boomsell album..in-the-making-for-the-last-seven-years :doh::punk:

and as MJ the KOP it should read as MJ feat Akon..Akon should be singing backup vocals not MJ :angel::punk:

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

Could the new Michael Jackson album really be closer than we think? First we'll get the new Akon song feat Michael and then BAM! Brand new Michael Jackson album not long after

*dances around thread*

very awesome ^_^

BONGANI GET YOUR ASS HERE ! lol!

This is a perfect way to generate more interest in the new album which everyday looks more and more like it will be out very soon. Hopefully there will be a couple more fantastic collaborations before the full album release, as it brings him back into the light of the general public before embarking on selling his own album!

Currently working on full lyrics to post here later, so bare with me!

Oh and its my birthday on Wednesday, I don't think I could wish for a better present!

Last edited:

I'M GONNA PLAY THIS SHIT ALL DAY!!!!! :wild: :woohoo:

LOL Cartman - you can reach it!?

this is heaven right here - angelic vocals, great tune and you just know it's going to be BIG.

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm liking it! I still can't take to Akons voice.. reminds me too much of someone on helium.

Does anyone have the mp3 link they could pm me?

Cheers

MJ's voice :wub:

Let's Imagine The Video!

I can't help thinking of A SANDY BEACH!

Last edited:

Could the new Michael Jackson album really be closer than we think? First we'll get the new Akon song feat Michael and then BAM! Brand new Michael Jackson album not long after

I really think that is his plan

FINALLLYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Can't wait to see the video..

in some weird way Akons suckish vocals compliments MJs!!!!

can somebody send my pm link for the beter quality or high qulity.

it is a really nice song...

it will fly to NR1

nice stuff...

gimme the album now!!!! :)

Johan;1523839********************:)[/quote said:
Thanx dude, thats great quality! awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

ME AND YOU BOTH! LOL!

I'm here at work with a big fat smile on my face. Just hearing Michael sing does that to me.

me too.I;m sooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciteeed.

in some weird way Akons suckish vocals compliments MJs!!!!

yeah, and partly because Mike's chanting like him
f_smiley.gif

Folks

Do NOT post the link for a download version on the forum

Thanks in advance

Oh My Goooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael I Love You So Much

Michael Jacksoin is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK where he belongs , IN THE SPOT LIGHT , AT NUMBER ONE AT THE CHARTS . YEY ! :D

I love this song..........

This life dont last forever(hold my hand)
so tell me what we'r waitin for(hold my hand)
better off bein together(hold my hand)
bein miserable alone(hold my hand)

cuz i been there before an you been there before but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold eachother till we see the sunlight
(
so if you just hold my hand,baby i promise that ill do all i can
things'll get better if you just hold my hand
nothin can come between us if you just hold my hand

The nights are gettin darker(hold my hand)
& there's no peace inside(hold my hand)
so why make our lifes harder(hold my hand)
by fighting love tonight

cuz i been there and you been there before but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold eachother till we see the sunlight

so if you just hold my hand,baby i promise that ill do all i can

(x2)
i can tell that your tired of bein lonley
take my hand dont let go baby hold me
talk to me an let me be your one and only
cuz i can make it alright till the mornin

(x2)
hold my hand,baby i promise that ill do all i can

omg

could anybody tell me when the single and the Akon's album will be officially released!!?

Last edited:

I just fell in love with this song ans MICHAELS VOICE !!!! he sings better than ever.

O my God! \o/

Back