NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

One of the best MJ vocals in over a decade! LOVE IT!!! his voice is magic

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

I'm in the process of getting the actual track off the user :)

:wub: The song is BEAUTIFUL! Michael's voice is AMAZING!!!!!! Just hearing his voice puts my mood in such a better mood. And believe it or not I was in a bad mood before I went on MJJC. THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!! I love you for the beautiful song!:wub:

I like it :)

:wild: Love it :D

:woohoo: MICAHEL JACKSON IS THE NEW KING OF POP :woohoo:

I cant stop listening to this song. lol, cant help it !

I love the music at the beginning :wub: Michael Vocals are in top form :wild: It's like christmas :lol:

:D:D:D LOVEEEEEE IT fdkghjfdgfg :)

I love this!! I'm just beside myself. This is fantastic. Michael, OMG!!! You Rock!!!

Last edited:

I also cannot stop listening to this song! I can definitely see this at number 1!!! Is this being released as a single?

This thread is gonna explode.

Here it is in stereo and full! Can't stand YouTube mono audio!

Sorry can't post link!

Last edited:

the mods have asked not to post mp3, can't you respect that?

:wild: Tell me people, can you actually here Michael this time? I cant listen now coz I'm at work.. Please, anyone, are Michael's vocals audible? Is he still doing backround only?

:) YES! you can hear him. Its not background. It's wonderful. He sounds lovely and I'm just beaming. This is going to be a huge hit. It's excellent. You'll Love it!

OMG Michael you are my Angel!!!!

I love that song and I'm so proud of Michael!!!!
I love you Michael

This life don't last forever (I hold your hand)
So tell me what we're waitin for (I hold your hand)
Better off being together (I hold your hand)

Yeahhh hooohooo

I wonder what the video will be like, app Akon and MJ are planing to release a video for this song.

Excellent song, but not enough of Michael :D

Omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Sounds Amazing

It's amazing! O.O

I wonder what the video will be like, app Akon and MJ are planing to release a video for this song.

Yea, i wonder too.

Well I would bet almost $1,000,000 on this being the first single off Akon's next album Acquitted. So I'm prettttty certain filming (if it hasn't already taken place) for the video will take place veryyyy soon, as I believe a single and video will be set for release in Late July.

Get the hell outta here, so the rumors were true?

Oh, it's gon' be the single, you bet it. Mr. Locked up Won't Let Me Out wouldn't leave the opportunity :giggle:

:) YES! you can hear him. Its not background. It's wonderful. He sounds lovely and I'm just beaming. This is going to be a huge hit. It's excellent. You'll Love it!
I'm knocking off from work in 15 minutes.. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back