NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

i love this so much! i'm listening to it for the 3rd time in a row now! can't wait for the vid. MJ doing some of his slower more 'spiritual' dance moves would be awesome in it!

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

Now the wait (and speculation) for the music video begins.. lol

I have listened to this song about 10 times in a row! I love it so much! Their voices actually compliment each other.

To be honest, I was doubtin' all this from head to toe.

Guess I was wrong...

5 times in a row now ! can help it ! Michael I love you !!!!!!!

wow!!!!! what a thing to wake up to!!

I TOLD YA'LL!!!!

You guys have to be PATIENT!! MJ will deliver, BELIEVE ME.

The song is excellent. and yeah MJ and akons voice do compliment each other's...i saw that from wbss2008!

The new era is commmmin!

And hell the f... yeah i'mma hype it up! skip my post if u don't like hearing hype.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYPE! :wild:

:lol:

Hooooooooooolllddd mmyyyy hannd!

ahhhhh If only Michael sung all song by himself

I guess Illseed from AllHipHop.com was right!

"Akon’s new single features Michael Jackson – YEP! That’s what I am hearing. From what I understand Akon is taking his game to the level above next level and working with the “gloved one.” But what is going to be even more incredible, is they are even going to do a video for this song.

Guess when it comes out? Late July. You heard from from the illest to the seed right here. I would LOVE for Mike to come back. It may not be Thriller but I saw about three Michael Jacksons and the BET Awards and its time for the original."

Man btw, I thought i was pretty chill lately as a MJ fan. I haven't squealed and "eeeeekkk!!!"ed and tweaked and all this ish in a LOOOOOONG time!

I could just MELLLLLLLLTTT at MJ's voice!!! MELT!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MJJCommunity! HELP ME! I'm gonna go nuts!!! J5 is going OFF THE WALLs here! (no pun...well yeah, pun intended LOL)

And i don't think i can start thinkin about a video...i don't think i can handle it :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

erewkrjewlkrjewklrjwelkrjewrkjewr

Last edited:

Now the wait (and speculation) for the music video begins.. lol

Imagine Michael in summer pants and a white t-shirt walking down the beach...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my lord.

I actually can't imagine what the video is going to be like. Really, I can't ... *confused*

wow!!!!! what a thing to wake up to!!

I TOLD YA'LL!!!!

You guys have to be PATIENT!! MJ will deliver, BELIEVE ME.

The song is excellent. and yeah MJ and akons voice do compliment each other's...i saw that from wbss2008!

The new era is commmmin!

And hell the f... yeah i'mma hype it up! skip my post if u don't like hearing hype.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYPE! :wild:

Hooooooooooolllddd mmyyyy hannd!
MJ THE NEW KING OF POP!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::dancin::punk::punk::punk:

Man btw, I thought i was pretty chill lately as a MJ fan. I haven't squealed and "eeeeekkk!!!"ed and tweaked and all this ish in a LOOOOOONG time!

I could just MELLLLLLLLTTT at MJ's voice!!! MELT!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MJJCommunity! HELP ME! I'm gonna go nuts!!! J5 is going OFF THE WALLs here! (no pun...well yeah, pun intended LOL)

And i don't think i can start thinkin about a video...i don't think i can handle it :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

erewkrjewlkrjewklrjwelkrjewrkjewr

*puts j5 into a straight jacket* :D

what a visual! thinks i just overloaded

i really enjoyed the song its better than i thought, but i still hope that michael does something way more michael like for his album, because although i know this is akons song mainly, it just sounded to samey akon stuff, but i cant wait for the release. i just have to get it. woo!

I am very exciting
Thanks

I like that Constipation..."The NEW KOP" :lol: Tells u how pointless it was for people electing "new" KOP's throughout the years...when MJ has had it all along. MJ has been on the thrown all this time....he's just snatching his damn crown back lol

And I bet anyyyything that MJ convinced Akon to put the intro and outro to the song. :lol: And i bet annnything that MJ convinced Akon to put the "choir -esque" build up at the end too :lol:

Ahhhh I :wub: MJ!

This song is very boring and outdated. I will expect much more from MJ. hope it is that last time he is working with akon!!!
where is the energy? the feelings? passion?

Where is MJ like we use to know him???.

Last edited:

We need to get this on the radio ASAP! :p

Leak to radiostation's websites guys haha

I like that Constipation..."The NEW KOP" :lol: Tells u how pointless it was for people electing "new" KOP's throughout the years...when MJ has had it all along. MJ has been on the thrown all this time....he's just snatching his damn crown back lol

And I bet anyyyything that MJ convinced Akon to put the intro and outro to the song. :lol: And i bet annnything that MJ convinced Akon to put the "choir -esque" build up at the end too :lol:

Ahhhh I :wub: MJ!
u can tell that MJ had to of had some input into the song!!! :wild:

This song is very boring and outdated. I will expect much more from MJ. hope it is that last time he is working with akon!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLD MYYY HANNDDD

Baby i promise i do alllllllllllllllll iiiiiii caaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

Hold my!

HOLD MY!

btw, u do know this is Akons song right? Not mJ's?

Ok just making sure. lol

:wild::clapping::punk::wub::agree: OMG!!!!!!!!!! It made me cry! It is actually Michael, and he's actually recorded new vocals for the song, and he sounds AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE this song sooooooo much; it really is awesome, and I know it will be a big hit!!!!! I can't wait for them to play it on the radio all the time!! I also love the music - and esp. how it starts and ends. Beautiful song! When will it be released on iTunes?

mmm... do you think that this is a single of MJ's album? i mean, if it appears at Akon's album, can it also be on Michael's??

his voice, the intro, the piano, it is - one word - awesome.

i have to get used to that strange alteration of the voice which Akon uses for some reason which i don't see

anyway.:-D I am soooooooooooooooooooooo GLAD!

CU,
bb

You have to feel those emotions. We will not feel them for you !

But its a featuring... don't be dissapointed. MJ IS BACK!!!

MJ can do an album with only singing birds and I will still buy it! :):)

@butterflies, nice footer *gg*

Wow, it's finally here!!! :wild:

Thanks so much PatrickS77, rep points for you! :D

Back