NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

This song is very boring and outdated. I will expect much more from MJ. hope it is that last time he is working with akon!!!
where is the energy? the feelings? passion?

Where is MJ like we use to know him???.

Believe me this isn't finished, i'd say it's atleast 4 mintues long, with more ad-libs and another verse from Michael, plus stereo and crystal clear CD quality this song will knock people out.

annnd if that still don't get you exicted, it's just a Feature on a song, await the album pop songs and the tear jerking ballads.

still so much more to come.

Re: It's here: Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" (YouTube Link inside!!)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLD MYYY HANNDDD

Baby i promise i do alllllllllllllllll iiiiiii caaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

Hold my!

HOLD MY!

btw, u do know this is Akons song right? Not mJ's?

Ok just making sure. lol

I was gonna say the same thing haha.. This ain't MJ's song. MJ plays a very minor role in this (as it is infact a feature :p). It's just his favour back to Akon for feat. on WBSS2008, that's all :)

Believe me this isn't finished, i'd say it's atleast 4 mintues long, with more ad-libs and another verse from Michael, plus stereo and crystal clear CD quality this song will knock people out.

annnd if that still don't get you exicted, it's just a Feature on a song, await the album pop songs and the tear jerking ballads.

Do you really think that this aint the final version of the song? do you think there will be moe Michael?

Even if its a feature, I can hear the emotion in MJ's voice...gee. MJ can sing the ABCs and sing it with natural passion.

Like the adlib midway in the song..."HOLD my hand!" Classic MJ.

Ya'll just WANT to be disappointed. Gee.

This song is very boring and outdated. I will expect much more from MJ. hope it is that last time he is working with akon!!!

I do not agree with you. I have been very critical towards MJ as well, but this song is just what MJ needs. It's a good song with a nice melody to it. MJ's voice sounds really good, only the way he sings the intros sounds a little hasty, but maybe that's because the quality of the audio is not perfect.. And the collaboration with Akon is a good choice, because he is a popular artist right now that will introduce MJ to another audience. It's a steppingstone to his new album.

Do you really think that this aint the final version of the song? do you think there will be moe Michael?

I'm thinking a bridge part, we all know Michaels makes the song with the bridge part!

fingers crossed for maybe another verse, but im totally bonkers! right now !

:):):):)

anybody PM me the stereo version if they have it?
make a mj fan even happier?

Last edited:

This has to be the lead single off Acquitted hey?

I do not agree with you. I have been very critical towards MJ as well, but this song is just what MJ needs. It's a good song with a nice melody to it. MJ's voice sounds really good, only the way he sings the intros sounds a little hasty, but maybe that's because the quality of the audio is not perfect.. And the collaboration with Akon is a good choice, because he is a popular artist right now that will introduce MJ to another audience. It's a steppingstone to his new album.

Yes you may be right about that. that it is a good marked strategy to sing with akon. But that dosen´t make me like the song. that´s all i think about. the music it self, not everything around it.

So they got the clearance issues out the way, huh? :lol:

Anyway, it's a good pop song. This will definitely get Mike a big hit on the BB Hot 100 after some, what, seven years? LOL

Folks don't start attacking each other.

People have the right to like or dislike the song...... constructive respectful posts for either side are welcome..... attacks and comments of "you are sad" are not acceptable.

behave or be gone ;)

hmm

Im happy to hear his voice yes!..very happy!
But the music is not for me. you cant hate me because of that. im sure many people likes it. but i dont...
thanks for letting us know - we all appreciate it, i'm sure.

----------

so on how many weeks on no.1 do you think this'll sit?

Last edited:

Folks don't start attacking each other.

People have the right to like or dislike the song...... constructive respectful posts for either side are welcome..... attacks and comments of "you are sad" are not acceptable.

behave or be gone ;)

Okey, I apologize. But hey ! just be happy please , its Michael Jackson singing again :)

I like that Constipation..."The NEW KOP" :lol: Tells u how pointless it was for people electing "new" KOP's throughout the years...when MJ has had it all along. MJ has been on the thrown all this time....he's just snatching his damn crown back lol

And I bet anyyyything that MJ convinced Akon to put the intro and outro to the song. :lol: And i bet annnything that MJ convinced Akon to put the "choir -esque" build up at the end too :lol:

YES!! I think you're right about all of that! :D

Last edited:

Maybe he's reserved the passion and energy on a more appropriate song - "Hold My ****" ...For now, I'm just enjoying hearing Mike's voice and the feel-good vibe of "Hold My Hand" :D :wub:

Get the hell outta here, so the rumors were true?

Oh, it's gon' be the single, you bet it. Mr. Locked up Won't Let Me Out wouldn't leave the opportunity :giggle:

:lol: Yeah he already bragged that this will be the first single.

kenyesee
f_laugh.gif

Last edited:

songs not bad for akon but cant really tell which is or isnt mjs vocals though. i here mj with the adlibs but is that mj doing the first verse. all blends into much and seems they have messed with mjs voice to make it sound like akons.its kinda scary that im having trouble telling which is mj and which is akon lol
anyone got a mp3 link but not the upload from that RNB site as i get a internal error

Last edited:
Re: muppet

thanks for letting us know - we all appreciate it, i'm sure.

----------

so on how many weeks on no.1 do you think this'll sit?
i think it could potentially last longer at no.1 then any song released so far!

its an akon song of course its gonna be boring and crap lol. dont mistake this for an MJ song. mjs guested on it to give him some P.R nothing more

ok even if it's an Akon song. what's wrong with it? LOL Why isn't this a good song?

It's catchy, it has a good melody, it's a POP song...I don't see anything wrong with it personally. Even if Akon sung all of it.

I guess i don't know what u guys expect....not every song gotta be deep and philosophical. :lol: It's fun!

I like it!

Last edited:

the song seems complete to me (having an intro and an outro)... this may be the radio edit however, so maybe the CD version could be longer

that being said, i've been listening to this over and over and over

love the song, we'll finally get to hear new MJ on the radio!!!

This is a very pretty song. :wub: Lovely!

It's a nice song, and of course it's an Akon track so it's more Akon-ish :lol: :lol: But I like it :D And Michael's vocal is amazing :wub: And that's enough for me :punk: :punk:

I really, really like the song.
When it started I thought: it's too much sugar again, going to hurt my teeth.
But it actually has a nice summer vibe to it.
Love the way Michael sings!

ok even if it's an Akon song. what's wrong with it? LOL Why isn't this a good song?

It's catchy, it has a good melody, it's a POP song...I don't see anything wrong with it personally. Even if Akon sung all of it.

I guess i don't know what u guys expect....not every song gotta be deep and philosophical. :lol: It's fun!

Well there is a reason way I love MJ and not every other pop musician. I expect something more for him. he use to have something that really touches me in no other way than other pop music.
Im not that kind of fan that go mad only because i hear his voice.

but im not very worried. the is not an mj song. I guess his album will be different i hope!

That it is bloody awsome, people who said they wouldn't work they need to stfu.

Mike sounds so fresh my god, please let this be released.

If mikes album sounds as cool as that i'm going to be happy

This is an Akon-song, with Michael as a guest. I love the summerfeel it gives. And the vocals are amazing, so why complain after all these years? Ha ha, just kidding.

Back