'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Think I'm gonna look through my Opus tonight, haven't looked at it since I received it and that was very brief. :(

I know what you mean...i got mine at the end of December, and i still haven't read it all yet...

regards to the website, i have my code and i know it isnt up yet, which take the p**s

and the nate print i heard nothing about because i recieved mine xmas eve.
Oh, I see. If you get it "on time", then you are not entitle to the drawing... if the drawing is ever a reality....

congratulations!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Enjoy your new treasure!!!
:cheers:

I hope everybody else who still didn't get their opus will get it soon

I emailed them about the card a couple of days ago, but surprise-surprise (not!) there's still no reply. I doubt I will get the card.

You have to keep on nagging them until they send you a card. They didn't reply in any of my emails to confirm it, so in the end I ended up with two cards.

And I ended up with my 2 gloves and 1 card.
A useless card, I would say, since there is no site as far as I know and no Nate Giorgio thing, as promised.

Liars!!!!!!!!

I guess I need to email them in order to get my Reality Card one day. To me it just sounds so absurd that you need to email and kind of remind them so they will send you something that was supposed to be obvious and sent automatically.

Think I'm gonna look through my Opus tonight, haven't looked at it since I received it and that was very brief. :(

I also took a brief look when I received the book, but haven't opened it since.

Good question. Accoring to opus it's almost finished. But they've given that answer for the past 3 months....

Same here, same answer always. What the hell did they charge so much for, when some fans are still waiting for book, only one glove, no card and still no print. This print better be worth the wait, it wouldn't surprise me if it's not a new image at all.

I have a second copy of the Opus that I am about to put on eBay this weekend. It has the very smallest mark (about 2-3mm long) on one edge of the book, but otherwise is pristine and has only been opened once to check it over.

I would prefer this item to go to an MJ fan, rather than someone to buy and sell on at a profit, so I just wanted fans to know in advance what I was going to do.

Because of the weight, I will probably not be able to ship overseas so, it will have to go to a UK buyer. If anyone is interested they can PM me and I will discuss a price. I would rather it went at a lower price to a fan, than a higher price to a non-fan.

Cheers!

So what's going on with this then? Are we still entitled to this reality card? What do we have to do to get it, pester them?

I have a second copy of the Opus that I am about to put on eBay this weekend. It has the very smallest mark (about 2-3mm long) on one edge of the book, but otherwise is pristine and has only been opened once to check it over.

I would prefer this item to go to an MJ fan, rather than someone to buy and sell on at a profit, so I just wanted fans to know in advance what I was going to do.

Because of the weight, I will probably not be able to ship overseas so, it will have to go to a UK buyer. If anyone is interested they can PM me and I will discuss a price. I would rather it went at a lower price to a fan, than a higher price to a non-fan.

Cheers!

I put this Opus on ebay at 9.20pm last night, and it sold at 10.20pm!!

Mind you, it was the only copy I have seen for sale on eBay for quite some time!

I hope a real MJ fan bought it, and not someone who is going to sell it on at a profit. Was £99 to cheap I ask myself??

whoa....people are STILL waiting??!!! Damn! I am so sorry to all who are still waiting...that's absolutely crazy!

I never did get my gloves or card....I give up. At least I have the book, I am grateful to have that.

I know what you mean...i got mine at the end of December, and i still haven't read it all yet...

same here :(

I need a little help. My girlfriend ordered the Opus for me back in the beginning of April for my birthday in May, and it's now almost the middle of June and it STILL hasn't arrived?! How long did it take from ordering for it to get to you guys. I'm taking Canadian BTW, preferably BC people, but I don't think Provinces matter. We've tried emailing them twice already, and they've yet to respond to them! Grrr!

Tinnyandodd, you would get anywhere with e-mails, ring them up.

I am from Ireland and ordered mine in September, it came December 28th. Fans from other countries ordered same time, and some like you still waiting for book.

After several e-mails, I finally received the Opus reality card.. Or at least a card with the words Opus reality written on it... Will we ever see the site and the Nate Girgio print??

Last edited:
But then again the Opus Reality ( http://www.krakenopus.com/extra/ ) is not working yet. It's been 'Coming Soon' since January, so the card is useless at the moment.

I phoned them yesterday and today, and after having a fight with guy on phone I got a lovely girl, who rang me back in 5mins and told me The people over the book have flown over to the Estate in America this week to talk about the site, and print is taking longer than they thought (another 3 months, Lol).

I phoned them yesterday and today, and after having a fight with guy on phone I got a lovely girl, who rang me back in 5mins and told me The people over the book have flown over to the Estate in America this week to talk about the site, and print is taking longer than they thought (another 3 months, Lol).

Oh thanks for the info! :flowers:

I'm in no hurry, so I can wait 'til they get the Reality Cards working :giggle:

I emailed them three times about the Reality Card and got no response..

I did get an email about a Vivienne Westwood book, because 'you previously purchased a Vivienne Westwood opus book'... which actually I have NOT done :scratch:

ps. What is this about a print from Nate? I :heart: his art.

IS there anyone who still hasn't recieved their book?

Last edited:
Back