'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I emailed them three times about the Reality Card and got no response..

I did get an email about a Vivienne Westwood book, because 'you previously purchased a Vivienne Westwood opus book'... which actually I have NOT done :scratch:

ps. What is this about a print from Nate? I :heart: his art.

IS there anyone who still hasn't recieved their book?

Rockin--The Nate Georgio print was supposed to be sent to some countries who got late deliveries of their Opus books----it was "compensation" for the late delivery.
As far as I know---NO ONE has recieved their print.
Dawn

I didn’t get my Reality Card yet. I only received an email with password code at the end of January.
But as long as the status is 'Coming Soon', it is no use requesting for the Card :)

This whole thing is just an absolute fucking disgrace. Michael Jackson would be ashamed of this

I can't see us getting the reality cards either. :( Over 6 months later and we're still waiting, and they try and distract us with a code that doesn't mean a thing.

So does anybody think that there ever will be a Opus Reality???????

I went to http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson/ ........

.........and they've taken the Reality Demo off!!!!!!!

I smell something fishy!!!!!!

OMG I see that too, what the hell????? So Opus Reality isn't happening now it would seem, something that was put to the forefront of the "package" when ordering the Opus' commenced...

Well never got a reply from him, but I received my Reality Card today.

But then again the Opus Reality ( http://www.krakenopus.com/extra/ ) is not working yet. It's been 'Coming Soon' since January, so the card is useless at the moment.

So you actually got a card? Well- I emailed them again - third time. We'll see but I'm not giving up. I paid to have that reality experience and I will have it. The site right now says the reality is coming. I can wait as long as I get what I paid so much for.

Frankly I think they rushed this project to cash in for the holiday season.
Obviously they weren't ready for all that they promised. And the huge demand that I don't think they expected made matters worse. They just have to make it right that's all. For those who have yet to receive your books and reality card, keep pushing we all have the right to get what we paid for. The more pressure we put on them the harder they'll work to get this matter resolved.

If you live in the UK I can suggest you email the Chief Executive Officer and get on his nerves - in fact you should maybe do that no matter where you live - its his bloody company! the address is karl@krakengroup.com.

Start getting on his nerves! I have emailed and said I want a full refund or a definite date. Grrrr!

So you actually got a card? Well- I emailed them again - third time. We'll see but I'm not giving up. I paid to have that reality experience and I will have it. The site right now says the reality is coming. I can wait as long as I get what I paid so much for.

Yes I was sent the card a couple of weeks ago after I emailed Opus. I emailed Dipesh Davadra to dipesh@Krakengroup.com and I also included my shipping address immediately so I guess that's why I got the card without them replying to my email. The site's been saying 'Coming Soon' since January.

Hey guys, guess what, finally I received my Michael Jackson Opus before 6/25. It's really special,I think. Michael bless me!
The book itself is beautiful, stunning, amazing, unique, huge and heavy of cause.
My friends are shocked by the book.
And how to post a picture here? I want to upload some picture I took

P.S: I'm from China. I'd like make friends here.

With L-O-V-E

Have you not received your book? As for those of you who have received a card, it still wasn't what you were promised. It's just a postcard.

If you live in the UK I can suggest you email the Chief Executive Officer and get on his nerves - in fact you should maybe do that no matter where you live - its his bloody company! the address is karl@krakengroup.com.

Start getting on his nerves! I have emailed and said I want a full refund or a definite date. Grrrr!

Have you not received your book? As for those of you who have received a card, it still wasn't what you were promised. It's just a postcard.

Oh sorry! Yeah I did get my book lolol - I am just whining about the reality card! lol Drives you mad doesnt it? :no::D

I'm still waiting for my reality card..can you believe it? :no: :doh:
I hope everyone got their books here.

teeheee that is very funny :D
i bet a zillion pounds that nobody has a print! lol

And you will win, since nobody has this.
and no point in having this since the card is no longer the "key" to the online content.
And, in fact, no need for any key at all, when they haven't done any single online thing.

This is but a bunch of lies from these guys!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

And you will win, since nobody has this.
and no point in having this since the card is no longer the "key" to the online content.
And, in fact, no need for any key at all, when they haven't done any single online thing.

This is but a bunch of lies from these guys!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

i won't even be surprised if the whole reality thing will be still in "coming soon" status next year:doh:

actually i am gonna email them right now because the whole 'reality' thing was what they used to big up the book. bunch of scam artists!!!

i emailed that karl guy and he says

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your email. Iam sorry that you are angry. Perhaps you will allow me to call you personally to explain this. Is there a tel number I can call you on and a time tommorow that is suitable for you?

Best
Karl
Karl Fowler
CEO
Kraken Opus

firstly, i am pathetic and feel really guilty that he replied to me at nearly 9pm. poor guy shouldn't be in work lol and secondly i don't wanna talk to him in person cos if i do i will be a total pushover and won't be annoyed with him. raar! just email me your explaination karl. lol

I never got a reality card nor emailed anyone to get it! I am over the opus thing really! They messed up badly with the card and the book with wrong info in it! It's a beautiful book! I love the way it looked when I got mine but, the mistakes are unforgivable, and the pictures are not really that rare or not rare at all! I seen better online! But, those who still want it good luck! :) But, I won't bother with emailing no one that isn't right they should have did it right like they promised!

firstly, i am pathetic and feel really guilty that he replied to me at nearly 9pm. poor guy shouldn't be in work lol and secondly i don't wanna talk to him in person cos if i do i will be a total pushover and won't be annoyed with him. raar! just email me your explaination karl. lol

With all due respect that is pathetic. First of all what makes you think he's a poor guy for being at work at 9pm? He's CEO and they work when they have to. Secondly, he offered to be nice to you, give you a call and explain everything personally, but instead of being nice you rather want to be angry and annoyed with him. Excuse me? LOL. Are you scared he actually might have a very rational explanation for everything and therefore you would not have any reasons to be pissed off at him or Opus anymore?

Yes, there's been mistakes done and things has not worked smoothly with Opus but I am sure they have been doing their best, considering this is not their first book. It's a bummer the thing with Reality Card didn't go like it was planned, but in my opinion it's silly to call them scam artists because of that... especially when you refuse to listen to their explanation.

Last edited:
i emailed that karl guy and he says

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your email. Iam sorry that you are angry. Perhaps you will allow me to call you personally to explain this. Is there a tel number I can call you on and a time tommorow that is suitable for you?

Best
Karl
Karl Fowler
CEO
Kraken Opus

there's a big chance he won't call you at all. he sent me a similar email a while ago and I emailed him my phone number but he never called.

Back