Official MJJC Support Thread - Japanese Tsunami

Re: Tsunami -- MJJC fans support thread

I'm in shock when I heard the news. It's so terrible. Just been watching CNN for a while and I had to switch it off coz I was shaking when I saw the footage. I know it's stupid but I was like what if it happened when I am there (I go to Japan next month) and that freaked me out aswell,

I heard there are allready 100+ people reported dead and that's mostly not even in the erea that was hit the worst. I hope most danger is over now, which i doubt, and the Japanese people are save.:angel:
This is the worst earthquake since 140 years and in total there have been 5 less stronger ones today and then the tsumani and the power station omg.. poor people:angel:

I wonder if all Japanese MJJC members can report here due the failing of electricity etc.

I too send my prayers to the people in Japan, my thoughts are with them right now.

My thoughts are with everyone affected by today's horrible events. Sending strenght your way!

Dear Gaz,

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. It really means a lot to us at this time.

Luckily, my family and I are unhurt here in Tokyo, but, as you know, many areas, especially the northern parts of Japan, suffered horrific damages with many people having lost their lives.

My prayers and thoughts are with those in the affected areas who are now going through a very difficult time.

Again, we are all grateful to you for your warm thoughts and support for us in Japan.

Hippoko

i was very sad to hear such a terrible news...and we should try to do something in the future , to help those people, Michael would have liked that...his army doing his kind of work...

qbee;3289090 said:
A wise Man once said

"Look, we don’t have control over the grounds, they can shake.

We don’t have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis.

We don’t have control over the skies, there are storms.

We’re all in God’s hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration."
~ Michael Jackson

Please pray <3 for all who are effected by these disasters.

This simply needed to be quoted again. Humble words. I can only hope the death toll doesn't rise too high.

My thoughts are with all those affected by the terrible earthquake in Japan. I wish you strength to endure and overcome this tragedy.

Very sad what's happening in Japan & the Pacific coast.

Prayers go out to everyone affecting by this. Stay strong!

... :( ...My thoughts are with Japan... :pray:

Re: Tsunami -- MJJC fans support thread

I am Japanese living in Tokyo aftershock still there. very scary....
I hold your hand

My thoughts are with all of those affected by the earthquake and tsunami

Oh no :( My prayers and thoughts are with all affected. I am at work and haven't seen any news but going by this thread things are pretty bad huh? :no:

It's good to hear from you, our Japanese fellow fans and friends!
I so hope you and your families and friends are safe.
Let's pray for all people that were or are still in fear and danger and for all people that are hurt or that God has taken to Him.
Lord, please be mercyfull and help these people and children, and help the land recover...

Love you all!
Bless..

I was in shock when I first saw the footage of it all.
My thoughts and love go to all the people affected by this and the people who might still get affected by it.

My prayers are for all the people in Japan.. a country that Michael loves so much!!!
God bless the people in Japan.. may God help them to be strong in these difficult moments..

My thoughts and prayers to those in Japan right now. I know a lot of people on the U.S. military bases and I'm hearing those guys are working non-stop right now to help. I hope more countries come in to give a hand!

Though we may be thousands of miles away we send all our support and prayers to our dear Japanese people. Greece is so sensitive to your pain since we are struck by earthquakes frequently and we know what it's like! We pray for you and hope for the best!

The footage on TV is is simply horrifying :( My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this natural disaster.

This really is a terrible tragedy..my prayers go out to all those families in Japan that have been effected by this terrible event...May God bless them and keep Japan strong. Also for Hawaii..and the west coast of US.

The pictures I'm seeing right now on the news are absolutely heartbreaking and just terrifying! My thoughts and prayers and all my well wishes are with all affected. Here's hoping this will all stop so very soon. :(

I have a friend who lives in Tokyo. She's not been heard from yet. Please pray for her, and for all the Japanese people.
have you tried to send her a txt because they said texts were getting through? I pray your friend is ok..:hug:

Back