Official MJJC Support Thread - Japanese Tsunami

The world is shaking, the earth is wailing and dying...

*Sighs*... this is so catastrophic and so terrible, the earth in Japan literally broke in halves, what apocalyptic views... May God rest all the victims in peace and care for survivors and protect the rest... I feel nature is mad at what we've done to the earth and all the dreadful ongoing wars, the cruelty of all kinds... How much will she take.. and how much will we take? Don't know... Am also mourning the innocence that's been lost or taken away from the earth..

*hope your friend is alright, Autumn, prays...*

qbee;3289090 said:
A wise Man once said

"Look, we don’t have control over the grounds, they can shake.

We don’t have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis.

We don’t have control over the skies, there are storms.

We’re all in God’s hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration."
~ Michael Jackson

Yes, his words also came to my mind.

Thinking of Japan, such a wonderful country. May God give them the strength they desperately need now.
And let's hope the waves will not hit our countries with such horrible power.
what a sad day :(

terrible, terrible news. my prayers go out to everybody in Japan and everyone who is affected by this terrible event.

I was watching it on the news all day today..it is so horrible and scary.
When I see something like that , a lot of what Michael said comes to my mind.
He was right, he was allways right.
My prayers to all the people in Japan.

I kept checking the news on a regular base today and the news messages from Japan became worse with the minute..
This is so horrible. Horrible doesn't even come close :no:
I can't even imagine how it must be if something like this happens to you/your family or people who you know...
My prayers, thoughts, love and support go out to everyone who has been affected...

@tatsunak, ukutan and Hippoko: I'm glad you are all well!

@Autumn II: I pray for your friend and I hope she is fine.. Keep the faith, sweety.

I hope all Japanese MJJC member survived this Tsunami/earthquake. May God protect you all...

Last edited:
The world is shaking, the earth is wailing and dying...

*Sighs*... this is so catastrophic and so terrible, the earth in Japan literally broke in halves, what apocalyptic views... May God rest all the victims in peace and care for survivors and protect the rest... I feel nature is mad at what we've done to the earth and all the dreadful ongoing wars, the cruelty of all kinds... How much will she take.. and how much will we take? Don't know... Am also mourning the innocence that's been lost or taken away from the earth..

You do realize that the earth has done this since the beginning of it all. And it, in fact, does this to let us all know the earth is very alive and well. I don't think humans can really have too much of an effect to whether an earthquake will come or not. Yes, this is still a tragedy, but lets not get carried away here and think the apocalypse is gonna happen in a few days.

I hate these kind of news.. I couldn't help but cry when I woke up today and turned on the tv and saw the videos from Japan :cry: My thoughts go to all of you who have loved ones or live around there!

You do realize that the earth has done this since the beginning of it all. And it, in fact, does this to let us all know the earth is very alive and well. I don't think humans can really have too much of an effect to whether an earthquake will come or not. Yes, this is still a tragedy, but lets not get carried away here and think the apocalypse is gonna happen in a few days.
Yeah, you're right.. earthquakes will come and there's pretty much nothing we can do about it. What worries me is that we've had now several big earthquakes in just a few years time (and still waiting for that major one in California..) It is scary what nature can do, even if it's natural.

This is really worrying, I wish MJ was around to try and help, he wouldn't just sit and watch people lose their lives.
I wish at a time like this they would release 'What More Can I Give' or 'We've Had Enough' and give the proceeds to charity, it could really make a change.

This is really worrying, I wish MJ was around to try and help, he wouldn't just sit and watch people lose their lives.
I wish at a time like this they would release 'What More Can I Give' or 'We've Had Enough' and give the proceeds to charity, it could really make a change.

Excatly.

I pray for everyone in Japan and all areas in which the tsunami hit land

Love

You're right Raz...
However...my prayers go out to them all. Right now, all we can do is pray
pray.gif

Gob bless them.

This is so sad :no:, I hear it's supposed to affect Russia and other places.

I pray for those that already had to experience this, and I pray it doesn't get any worse.

GREAT idea.but dnt know if the estates willing to do this. or is it up to sony too. if we ask em maybe theyll release it for charity???

It would definitely be the 'MJ' thing to do, it wouldn't hurt to ask them, but how would you even go about doing that??

...................:no:Terrible news,and thought immitiatly of Michaels words:yes: Surely will never forget those............:yes:

It would definitely be the 'MJ' thing to do, it wouldn't hurt to ask them, but how would you even go about doing that??

dnt know, but the songs ready as it is. seems like jpn really needs help and i hear other countries might be affected.

itd be useless to keep a potentially helpful song locked up when it can really help at an awful time like this. there must be a way for us to contact the estate bout thsi

<style>@font-face { font-family: "Courier New"; }@font-face { font-family: "Times"; }@font-face { font-family: "Wingdings"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }h1 { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 24pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-weight: bold; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }p { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }span.Heading1Char { font-family: Times; font-weight: bold; }span.byline { }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }ol { margin-bottom: 0in; }ul { margin-bottom: 0in; }</style> http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/03/11/6246445-japans-earthquake-how-to-help

Japan's earthquake: How to help

By Suzanne Choney
Several organizations are jumping in to help victims of the Japanese quake. Here's how you can help (and this list will be updated):

• Using your cell phone, you can text-message donations of $10 to the Red Cross. Text the letters REDCROSS to 90999 to make the $10 donation, or visit the organization's website.
  • The International Medical Corps is putting together relief teams, as well as supplies. The organization is in "contact with partners in Japan and other affected countries to assess needs and coordinate our activities,&#8221; said Nancy Aossey, IMC president, on its website. You can donate here. Or, you can text MED to 80888 to donate $10 to emergency relief efforts.
  • Save the Children is accepting donations for its Children's Emergency Fund. "We are extremely concerned for the welfare of children and their families who have been affected by the disaster. We stand ready to meet the needs of children who are always the most vulnerable in a disaster,' said Eiichi Sadamatsu of the organization in a statement.
  • GlobalGiving, based in Washington, D.C., is providing relief and emergency services to victims of the earthquake and tsunami. Text JAPAN to 50555 to donate $10.
  • The mGive Foundation, which helps with mobile donations, said these groups are also accepting text-based donations: Convoy of Hope, text TSUNAMI to 50555 to donate $10; World Relief Corp. of National Association of Evangelicals, text WAVE to 50555 to donate $10. "When prompted, mobile donors should reply with YES to confirm a one-time gift," the foundation says. "The $10 one-time donation will appear on the donor&#8217;s next mobile bill. All donations are tax deductible and receipts may be printed" from the mGive site. "Message and data rates may apply."
  • Facebook has a Disaster Relief page with lots of good information about organizations that are offering aid, and that you can help, in turn.
  • Microsoft has a Disaster Response Effort underway. "We are taking a number of steps, including ensuring the safety of our employees and their families and proactively offering customers, partners and local response agencies technical support to help ensure business continuity," the company said. (Msnbc.com is a joint venture of Microsoft and NBC Universal.)

My thoughts and love and prayers go out to the Japanese people. God bless them!
I pray that all Japanese MJJC members and their families are okay!

My prayers are with Japan, and other countries effected by the earthquake and tsunami.
:pray:

Last edited:
:no:

Prayers for Japan. :pray:

Here in Brazil (in my city) the Japanese community is coming together to make a scheme to send help to Japan and Brazilians that are there.

My people in Chile are waiting for the wave to arrive. Chile is basically a looong coast, so this will hit basically the whole country, but so far, no problems. The wave should have hit Easter Island 15 minutes ago and so far, nothing. I hope this will end soon.

Back