One Word Names for Michael's Next Album

Michael should use an abbreviation so everyone will speculate forever what it means. He can even use a common one just to make it more intriguing. Like OMG.

Michael should use an abbreviation so everyone will speculate forever what it means. He can even use a common one just to make it more intriguing. Like OMG.

No one would still remember (only fans would) what that is meaning.

Like:
"ADIDAU"

"All Day I Dream About You"

Well I would say Return or Redemption but they tend to be adjectives so I'd say:

Royal
Genius (though thaat might seem a little cocky)
Untouchable
something like thaat.

i think it should be something like "I'm back, biatches!!" or "Eat it Suckers!" :lol:

but yeah, it will probably be a powerfull one-word "dont-mess-with-me" kinda title! :giggle:

Thriller
Bad
Dangerous
Invincible...

how about "Radioactive"? :scratch:

:hysterical:

Dude I was CRACKING UP when someone in this thread suggested "Revenge" as a one word title for his new album.

ROFL!!! :lol:

Sizzle is ....:lol: but I don't think that would suit it for some reason.

Ooooh AlForMJ you'd like this one I think, to go along with your thread. Call it "Veil" or "Unveil"

How about something like Innocent? The Innocent World Tour? I like that.

oh, what about that rumour about the title being "7even"?? was that denied?? its bs right? i think its a poor name! =/

Why not...
Michael Jackson - The Michael Jackson

Last edited:
If Akon is a producer im sure he will try to name the album....

"Featuring Akon"

hahahaha: Michael Jackson - Featuring Akon

Nah but seriously, its like, whatever we think of, they will come up with something better. It will most likely be the title of one of the songs, ya know. I have no worthy suggestions apart from a self-titled album just called "Michael Jackson"...

Back