One Word Names for Michael's Next Album

WhodidIsayIam?IsaidIamMichaelJosephJacksonakaTheKingofPopanddon'tyoueverforgetitdoyouhearnevereverinamillionsyearsandthensome!!

I'd say:

INVISIBLE
just imagine the teaser: Michael Jackson... INVISIBLE.. the new CD you will never see...

Or also:
POSTPONED

ok, I'm Bad now lol

His album is called "Forthcoming" because all we hear is the term "michael jacksons forthcoming studio album" when talking about it :lol:

I'd say:

INVISIBLE
just imagine the teaser: Michael Jackson... INVISIBLE.. the new CD you will never see...

Or also:
POSTPONED

ok, I'm Bad now lol

Nice.

Other names Dream On, Dreamer, Wishfull Thinking, Yea right, Broken Promise, "Never" land, When Pigs Fly.

I'd say:

INVISIBLE

Or also:
POSTPONED

ok, I'm Bad now lol

Nice.

Other names Dream On, Dreamer, Wishfull Thinking, Yea right, Broken Promise, "Never" land, When Pigs Fly.

You all are just terrible. :lol: Howsabout a little more faith for a little bit longer? :baby:

You all are just terrible. :lol: Howsabout a little more faith for a little bit longer? :baby:

All fans goin`nuts.. they can`t wait;-):D:tease:

Okay... what about "INSTINCT"?

Last edited:
how about "Shannon"

I'm sure that will go over wonderfully. Shannon is a good Irish name :yes: Not sure what it would honestly have to do with Michael Jackson though.

Should try to put some more thought into appropriate names :yes:

this cyberspace sucks at sarcasm

shann, do you have a thing for me or what, you deleted like a dosen of my posts so far
sorry to say - I already have a girlfriend

Last edited:
Bet it will be titled 'Thriller 26th anniversary superdeluxe special expanded remastered edition with new dull Akon remixes and of course an unreleased song with exclusive never before released booklet available in multiple colours'. ;-)

this cyberspace sucks at sarcasm

shann, do you have a thing for me or what, you deleted like a dosen of my posts so far
sorry to say - I already have a girlfriend

I've deleted only one of your posts that was disrespectful to Michael inside of this thread. I haven't had time to pm you because I'm babysitting you evidently. I'm sure admin will be more than happy to address your issues today.

Please lets return to the topic :yes:

Last edited:
you need to step off of the staff parmenid ... that is your warning :chichi:

hmm, a one word title.

How about "Procrastinator"

I think that sums it up nicely.

Bet it will be titled 'Thriller 26th anniversary superdeluxe special expanded remastered edition with new dull Akon remixes and of course an unreleased song with exclusive never before released booklet available in multiple colours'. ;-)

I think that this is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:

:hysterical: *cries*!!!!!!!!!1

lmfao dvjB :lmao:

Back