Paris Broke My Heart.

She is nothing short of AMAZING shes so strong. I broke down harder than ever when she began to speak. Michael would be soo proud of her...

Paris is an amazing wonderful girl. Her words were not planed they just came straight from her heart! She can be proud of herself. I know her Daddy is very proud.
All the three children were an example of strength.

They looked comfortable and warm in the family that felt good and comforting for me.

I swear to God, I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER forget that moment. It's going to be ringing in my ears non-stop and I'm gonna see it as a flashback before my eyes. Oh My God...

I wanted to hug her soo badly!

That made a massive tear in my eyes.... at this point after the last 12 days i've completely ran out of tears. Paris is so incredibly sweet and soo pretty.

its nice to see prince keep in together, he seems to have Michaels strong side:)
and the ever so cute little Blanket looks so much like Michael is amazing.

my thoughts are with them and the rest of the family.

i can't take it anymore..WHY! :angry: :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Michael has to be proud. She stood for him today in more ways than one. She sang his songs and was the first to jump to her feet when Rev. Al defended him. She is Michael's rock. Daddy's girl for life. Broke my heart to see her cry but she got what she wanted to say off her chest. I hope the world was listening.

Paris had me crying so much too. That poor little sweet girl. I think she is so brave for even getting up there and speaking in the first place.

Cried thru it all, but when Paris talked I felt like dying... Oh my god, that precious child :cry: :cry:

That poor child. Her words split my heart in two. The worst part about her beautiful words - we're going to be hearing them over and over again in soundbites forever.

God bless you and your brothers paris. your daddy will be missed. forever.

I lost it when she spoke...that poor liittle darling , such a little lady. Her daddy was proud of her. Debbie Rowe cannot possibly try to take those children now. God bless the whole Jackson family. I love you Michael.

she totally broke my heart. I was crying and crying and still can't stop crying. I'm all in tears!

im glad paris told the world how much our love mj meant to her
can shut the haters up who said his kids were afraid of him
the love shone through so bright it was blinding
i love mj
and paris an blanket and prince
its hard on us the fans sat at home who saw michael from a distance to deal with his death and it must be torture for them poor souls

I have seldom seen such bravery as Paris'. She spoke beautifully and I was moved to tears hearing her speak over her father. She honored her father in the most heartfelt way. Paris, we love you.

Michael raised his children the right way. My heart goes out to Prince, Paris, Blanket, and the entire Jackson family.

I cried through the entire memorial, but that part got me the worst.. it was so touching. Michael would be so proud of her, I'll never forget that part of the memorial

I think Paris had everybody crying.
She's so strong. Thank you for sharing Paris. We love you.

The whole memorial left me speechless...but Paris? She blew me away....and just like everyone, I will never forget that moment.

She was the bravest and most beautiful child.

God bless her soul and all 3 children, cause they need all the blessings and they had the most wonderful father!

This is the most painful time I've ever lived and nothing will stop these tears, I just love him too much.

The love of family was very strong. Michael's children's love for him and the families love and support for the children. Paris is amazing.

the paris part wa the best it even had my sister andmother in tears who usually act like they couldnt care less about mj
i love her so much
not just through his music but through his kids his spirit lives on 2

During the songs she had a hard time to, She hugged Katherine and put her head on Katherine's shoulder.
She was SO brave.
She really wanted to do this herself, all the brothers and sisters were like 'are you sure?'.
I really think those kids are in good hands with their grandparents, uncles and aunts.

Marlon's speech was so beautiful too! OMG, I think Marlon was very close to Michael too. Marlon always loved to play jokes on people too, just like Michael...
When he was talking about his twin brother, phew... I was sobbing!

Felt like being struck by lightning. Me and my mom felt so horrible... I hope they find peace somehow. It's burned in my mind for a long time now :sad:

I love Paris too, and her words were really touching, but the whole thing that she had to speak in front of the huge public, looks a bit cruel to me. She has just missed her dad, that's why I actually don't understand the family which involved her into this. Too much pain for little Paris... :no: :cry:

I can only imagine what Micheal's kids an family are going through. Paris speech tore my heart out made me feel worst than I was already feeling. There wasn't one dry eye at my house.

Michael made a comment in an interview where he said that Paris was a very strong person. I see what he means, she sure is and I'm glad to know she has family who will back her up. That bill that will be presented to the House of Representatives to honor Michael Jackson should be passed, his children deserve to see that. Let's get behind it.

I was so happy to see her speak, eventhough it was the saddest moment of the memorial.

Michaels children were so strong, I have no doubt now that they will be fine as long as they have their loving family around them, and that makes me really feel better.

Back