Pet Peeves

Shallow people who view others as a piece of meat
People who constantly put themselves down and have no belief in themselves
People who bring up a mistake you made ages ago when you've forgot about it!
People who use religion as an excuse to hate and punish others

When it's freezing cold outside and I'm waiting for the bus (it's the last stop) and when it finally comes the driver exits the bus to get his snack and doesn't even let us freezing passengers into the bus to wait for him to return. Infuriating.

Another thing i hate is when Michael Jackson's trial is brought up and someone will say ''Not guilty doesn't mean innocent'' THEN WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN THEN?!

It just really pisses me off when people say that

I've had a few arguments with people about that. Infuriating.

Also when they compare MJ's case to O.J.'s. There's just no comparison.

when people think they know more than they do....I didn't realize there were so many geniuses in this world..

Superficial people.

Mean people.

Subscription cards in magazines. It annoys me when they fall out all over the place.

People who talk in the movie theater, during the movie.

People who stand in the middle of an aisle at a store and have a conversation. Come on, people want to get through! :smilerolleyes:

At the moment....snow! :D

But the biggest one of all......people who talk trash about Michael and his fans. :angry:

When people persistently try to feed me, after I've politely declined.

Getting the cuffs on my sleeves wet.

Losing an earring. (Losing one is so much worse than losing both, because you still have that other one and you don't wanna throw it out, but...*sighs*...:no:)

People who walk like they have blindfolds on in the street, in malls, stores, etc. Look where you're going, buddy!

Tourists or just any group of people who block the sidewalks by walking together in a line and then they walk too slow. I'm trying to catch my train, here.

That guy in the office who everyday like clockwork just HAS to use the microwave and kitchen whenever I am in there. I mean, it just cannot be coincidence!

yea just like ppl who scratch the damn chalkboard!

also ppl who purposely take things the wrong way

My Pet Peeves......

- Someone who is too much into their self, Think they are "all that" because of the way they dress, what they do, or what they've done. I'm sorry you are not that special.

- People who NEVER stop complaining. Are you always unhappy?

- When I see people throw garbage on the ground. Its like hey! ever see a trashcan? Lets litter the world people!

- PARENTS who tell their kids to SHUT UP! I hear it at least once a day and it makes me a little sad.

- When older people call me 'Maam' lol.. I hate it! I know its respectful but I'm only 26, Let me call you that..

the word 'annoyed'. it's played out, and too allowing in its broadness. sorta like the word 'weird'.

the word 'annoyed'. it's played out, and too allowing in its broadness. sorta like the word 'weird'.

The phrase "played out" is, well...played out too. Lol

My peeve is when moms, usually young mothers, who swear their child is gifted because they know how to count to ten, or some other "advanced" stuff. IF you're child is, say... 13 and a freshman in college, THEN that chubby baby... is a gifted, chubby baby! :)

Sorry,
I'm delirious, I need sleep. :mello:

The phrase "played out" is, well...played out too. Lol

My peeve is when moms, usually young mothers, who swear their child is gifted because they know how to count to ten, or some other "advanced" stuff. IF you're child is, say... 13 and a freshman in college, THEN that chubby baby... is a gifted, chubby baby! :)

Sorry,
I'm delirious, I need sleep. :mello:

lol..well..that's the first time i used the phrase...but it gives itself license by its very definition..and still is not as played out..as..'annoyed'. lol

IPhone 3G's battery life! I hate it when I'm playing games or I'm reading something on the internet then next thing you know, the phone is almost dead. C'mon now!

don't know if it counts, but people chewing loud and making all kinds of noises while eating... my GOD CONTROL YOURSELF!

gaaaaaawd, I've got TONS! everything annoys me...The one that comes to mind right now is when you put on a pair of clean, dry socks, and you step in something wet....

Happy and cheerfull people first thing in the morning really fry my brain. I've never been a morning person and i can't be doing with some people's cheerfull ways as soon as i wake up. Just let me have a cup of coffee and half hour to myself

Happy and cheerfull people first thing in the morning really fry my brain. I've never been a morning person and i can't be doing with some people's cheerfull ways as soon as i wake up. Just let me have a cup of coffee and half hour to myself

Same here.

Or people who are always happy and perky and cheerful ALL the time. I mean, it's gotta be phony.

People who read over my shoulder on the subway.

TV snobs who say "I don't watch TV" and think they are better than me somehow.

People who constantly complain that they are busy, busy, busy (too busy to call you) and yet make no attempt to slow down and simplify their lives...they just love complaining about it.

When you're at a concert and people in your row have to get up several times to get food or a drink.

Drunk, loud people at concerts who don't realize how foolish they look and sound.

Being ignored by the Radio Shack floor staff (or any retail store, actually). What ever happened to "may I help you?"

Back