Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

lol pjs? god MJ's skinny! Nice to see him tho!

His face looks very young and beautiful.I haven't seen Michael face like this in maybe 9 years .He looks great in this dancer body.Maybe too thin but awesome.Guys something will happen soon.

We do not see Michael for a long time ... months
and NOW we have a photo
(HE gave us ITS a private moment)
what we are going to watch?
The pyjamas? glasses?
This is Michael!
is there!
She smiles embarrassed but is there
you see it?
He is there and for us.

(Thanks mjjcomunity )

"I need my privacy , so paparazzi get away from me"

LMFAO!

Michael's nephews, 3 T have always worn PJ's in public. They said so in an interview. This may well have been Jacksons trademark. Many other celebs wear them too.

Michael does look too thin. I don't understand how some people can say Michael's always been thin, because he hasn't. Michael's always been very slim which is different to thin.

Anyway, I'm sure Michael won't be too thin for ever. But I do like Michael's slightly shorter hair style and I love the jacket. I personally don't get why Michael thinks wearing PJ trousers in public is ok, but at the same time I know Michael couldn't care less about fashion when he's not performing.

Looking at this 2 new photos of Michael it has got me wondering ? .............. Michael's head looks kind of big in those photos and out of proportion to his body, which isn't normally the case. And I am wondering if this photos have been manipulated in Photoshop at add a negative spin to Michael turning 50 ?

It's better than the much longer hair style has had for most of the 2000's. Though I wish he would put the curls back in to his hair.

I really hope they have been photoshopped. Even though that would really suck if they did that, it woudl still be better option than him having lost all that weight....Then again....if you lose a LOT of weight....your proportions change as well...

Michael does look too thin. I don't understand how some people can say Michael's always been thin, because he hasn't. Michael's always been very slim which is different to thin.

Anyway, I'm sure Michael won't be too thin for ever. But I do like Michael's slightly shorter hair style and I love the jacket. I personally don't get why Michael thinks wearing PJ trousers in public is ok, but at the same time I know Michael couldn't care less about fashion when he's not performing.

Looking at this 2 new photos of Michael it has got me wondering ? .............. Michael's head looks kind of big in those photos and out of proportion to his body, which isn't normally the case. And I am wondering if this photos have been manipulated in Photoshop at add a negative spin to Michael turning 50 ?

It's better than the much longer hair style has had for most of the 2000's. Though I wish he would put the curls back in to his hair.
The Curls Are my Best Dream! I want them baaaaaack

I don't get the feeling these pics are real either :huh: Yes, the head is his, the hands are his and the clothes are his, but like it was pointed out before, it just looks as if pieces from a different puzzle have been put together and formed a not too proportionate Michael :mello:

Besides, how do 2 pictures just pop out of nowhere, with no article, nothing??? He's obviously in a public place, meaning he attended an event - where, when, what event?

Just doesn't feel real :unsure:

:no:

I hardly EVER complain about anything MJ wears or whine about what he looks like. And like I said, his face does look gorgeous. But it is BEYOND ME how ANYONE could ever look at that photo and say he isn't TOO THIN, when the man has basically just bones poking out left and right. Are fans really THAT blind? Michael has ALWAYS BEEN thin...but even he has never been THAT thin. I'm a registered nurse and I do think I have a pretty good idea of what is normal/healthy....and how anyone could ever look at that picture and say "Oh he looks just fine" and not see how THIN Michael really is...well, I just can't understand it. I love Michael but I'm not afraid to say it scares me how thin he is. Doesn't mean I'd love him any less. But it scares me.

Well I wasn't really addressing you, if you read my post, you would see I said "not including fans worried over his health". But at the same time, I've seen plenty of people who are anorexic, the word you didn't want to use, and people who are ill, sick or having an eating disorder, I've been around that, and that is NOT what Michael looks like. Michael looks fit to me, he's thin, but he looks sterdy and strong. I don't know why people are freaking out.

the photos are from wire image

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=330886&nbc1=1

they were probally taken by onsite photographers who have permission to be at Planet Holywood. Michael could have sneaked out any of the entances to the building, like he normally does, but this time, went puposely went out the front way and posed for the photos. Thats how they just popped up online, with no article. They are just 2 of many photos taken by wire image photographers in Vegas that night

I don't get the feeling these pics are real either :huh: Yes, the head is his, the hands are his and the clothes are his, but like it was pointed out before, it just looks as if pieces from a different puzzle have been put together and formed a not too proportionate Michael :mello:

Besides, how do 2 pictures just pop out of nowhere, with no article, nothing??? He's obviously in a public place, meaning he attended an event - where, when, what event?

Just doesn't feel real :unsure:
I agree with you. I thought it was a waxwork in a museum until I saw the second picture with him smiling. But they do not look real to me either.

Finally a new pic. some of you sound like the tabloids here..... come on, so he's a little thin, he's probably been working a lot lately.

EDIT: Why is it so hard to belive that it's a genuine pic. People change, and mike will never look the same as his dangerous, history or even invincible era no matter how bad some of you want it. This is his look now, get over it. you should be thankful that he's alive. Not many celebs would have survived what he's been going through.

crazy how some people thought that those imposters was the real deal and now you refuse to accept mikes looks. thats all i have to say

Last edited:

I found one place where they have a pic and it says MJ went to Planet Hollywood yesterday...But if you look at the pic there, it looks WAY stretched out...So it could be the pics we have were altered somehow....

http://madnews.wordpress.com/2008/08/28/pic-of-the-day-michael-jackson-visits-planet-hollywood/

O dear. You are so right Summers. They have been playing around with his pictures in an effeort to show that he isn't 'normal'. Why do they need to go to that length to prove their lies. The pictures have been played with and manipulated, so MJ may not be that thin afterall.

You know, people used to accuse both my brother and I of being anorexic because we both are so thin and don't eat much. We would get that a lot, people telling us we were too thin and didn't look healthy. But, turns out we were healthier then them in almost every way, in better shape, etc... I seriously wouldn't worry about it. He looks good to me. He HAS been that thin. During "Thriller" and "Bad" he was that thin. You've seen pictures of him from then. He's tall with small bones and no fat. The weight is proportioned over his body well because he's tall and he has a lith frame due to that.

And come on guys, the pictures are obviously real.

oh i really hope the pic was photoshopped.
i rembember one time when he was not that thin..it was around 2002, he even had a little belly.lol

From Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas; August 27th.

20080827MJPlanetHollywood.jpg
Thanks for the pic.:wub:

lmao..i wouldnt be surprised with michael!!
We all know how much le lovesss to start trends!! :)

Lovely new picture. I love the little shorter hair.
I gotta agree with summer tho that he does look a bit too thin. I don't wanna get into any arguments but could it be that it is the jacket (the way it's cut) that sort of does that "too thin" look. It accentuates it.

.But if you look at the pic there, it looks WAY stretched out...So it could be the pics we have were altered somehow....

http://madnews.wordpress.com/2008/08/28/pic-of-the-day-michael-jackson-visits-planet-hollywood/

It could be altered too.

oh i really hope the pic was photoshopped.
i rembember one time when he was not that thin..it was around 2002, he even had a little belly.lol

Yeah, and I remember people complaing that he was too heavy back then too. There's always gonna be complainers.

And summer, come ON. You aren't seriously comparing that girl, who clearly has an eating disorder, to Michael? You can't even see Michael because he's fully clothed, and just appears thin. That girl looks frail. Michael doesn't. This thread is gonna get closed because of this nonsense.

People have been "worried" about Michael's weight since around 1980. It's nothing new.

You guys also arn't considering the fact that the media does come to this board and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a tabloid article in the coming weeks proclaiming Michael to either having an eating disorder or to be gravely ill.

Last edited by a moderator:

The picture we have HAS been manipulated
the poportions are not correct but it is an
Actual picture of Michael

The media is already printing he looks
thin and gaunt and not fit while maddonna
is looking fine prancing on stage (grrrrrrrrrrrr)

Michael is thin but here but his weight goes up and down

I see why the distortion in the pic though
the pic is taken from height above him looking down
and not straight on it also makes his legs look very short
its just distorted ... bad photographer _
article-0-0270CE4000000578-748_468x739.jpg

Last edited:

Summer, I agree with you, totally....

I don't care about pijamas, he rocks them gooood! But now he is way too thin, painfully thin... I think he overworks himself on that album, skiping eating and sleep. He is working too intensivelly, forgetting about normal things like eating and sleeping and heck even dressing lol I love his dedication but he's not 20 years old anymore, not too good this extra work on him...

I really hope he'll soon find some equilibrium between work and relaxation, becuase he looked incredible well in this spring, or last fall, for example.

The picture we have HAS been manipulated
the poportions are not correct but it is an
Actual picture of Michael

It's possible... Maybe someone has messed up this pic? I've recentlly saw some 'messed up' 'anorexic' pics of some young singers, and Paris Hilton. They worked them with Liquify tool ( photoshop ), but this one is too small to exactelly figure out if someone worked on it or not.

At a close look it's not liguify, it could be simple selecting all the body and reconfiguring it with free transformation tool, from photoshop. I think it's seen as cool now, mocking celebrities and spreading rumors about them being anorexic.

As I've said I saw many troubling pics, in a topic, from KOP board, started by a member there, he was fooled by the pics, and beleived that the pics were showing the truth. But the liquify too, was used there, it was so obvious for me.

Last edited:

Michael so happy to see you this made my morning,what a lovely sight to wake up an see you ; very handsome *blushe's*
hugs sent to you,take care love you ...

GOD i LOVE the hair!!!!!

BTW, CALM DOWN lol. MJ is FINE. The man always been skinny! Dude NEVER eats :lol: Every time a pic comes out some one is scared for him :lol:

LOOK @ thiiiis....:lol:

dang2.jpg

For years, i tell ya, for YEARs. besides, the design of the jacket contributes to showing off that skinniness. lol I really can't understand why MJ being ultra skinny is NEW to you guys. I really can't. AAAAAAAAAAALLL these years....yet people R still "worried" every time a new pic of MJ pops up & he's (gasp!) still skinny!!! Or (gasp!) in a wheelchair or (gasp!) wearing a mask! :lol: NOTHING has CHANGED!!!

But when MJ looks a lil plump around the edges, to quote the joker "Well everyone just loses their MINDs!!!" and scream "MJ lose weight! work out!" Boo that! :lol:

Last edited:

what we're NOT gonna do is talk about his health. sorry stans but he's been rail thin his wholecareer so if u're just posting for the sake of ur post count, stop.

the pic is real. that's really him. and i don't see fans getting up in arms when 3t go out in they pjs....sorry but them is hella comfortable and if he didn't go out that way, y'all would point out that his glasses are funny or his hair is diff andyou miss the curls....

chill out and enjoy the new image

Back