Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

Michael congratulations!
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
For me, You're working hard .... :)
Congratulations and thank you
I can finally see the real Michael Jackson !!!!

Why can't people leave Mike alone? If he wants to wear Pyjamas then let him wear Pyjamas. He's not hurting anyone, and Mike as always been on the thin side anyway

He needs his mamas dinners, he's way too thin.

From Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas; August 27th.

20080827MJPlanetHollywood.jpg

Now THAT is the real MJ....Hanes Sleepwear and all. Nope, the man does NOT have a bit of a gut like that NY MJ had....LOL! We need to fatten him up a bit though. I think I'm gonna make some homemade lasagna....and send it to him....

I know I will be told off for this comment....but If I had the chance of meeting him......
I wouldnt waste my time hugging...I would feed him!..

Hope he will have 50 B-Day cakes to get through tomorrow!

I don't care about the PJs. He can wear what he wants. But I can't watch it when he looks like he isn't eating. :( Michael has always been very thin, and I'd not expect him to be fat....but too thin is just TOO thin....and that's definately TOO thin. :( He does look happy, but it's just hard to watch that without being concerned. :(

Someone needs to cook him some good ol'-fashioned homemade meals and FEED him! :yes:

he looked very thin

He's hurting his image. People will call him a freak and refuse his comeback. They may even say he is crazy.

He doesn't need that.

quote]

he been wearing pj's out and about for years, I saw him shopiing in New York in 2001 wearin pj's, its nothing new, deal with it!!

and so what if people call him freak and say he's crazy, again nothing new, theve been saying that for the last 25 years, again deal with it!

onbe of the things Ive learned from Michael, is be who want to be, and dont be afraid to be individual and unique. He would have know there would be photographers there, he is not hiding from them, but posing for photos!! If he obvioulsy dosnt care what people think, why should you??? Take your cue from Michael, and dont let peoples preduces stand in your way of being you!!

Well Mike as said ''If fashion fobits it, the more i'm gonna wear it'' so the more people say ''No Mike don't wear that'' the more he will wear it lol

and I'm about as thin as Mike there and i'm not unhealthy in anyway. So just because he looks thin it dosen't mean he's unhealthy

thank you for HQ!!!!! he looks good, I like his face without much make up!

This picture looks a Tad fake to me sorry guys

Well Mike as said ''If fashion fobits it, the more i'm gonna wear it'' so the more people say ''No Mike don't wear that'' the more he will wear it lol

exactly, well said, are people geting into a tizy over the pj's cos yet again Michael dosnt fit their rose tinted glasses view of the way "normal" celebraties dress and act???? Michael does not dress and act the way society expects and yet again fans have a hard time accepting this!!

I don't want to start arguments about what is too thin and what kind of thin is fine....But I'm a nurse and I'd say I can tell when someone is too thin. And as I said...Michael has ALWAYS been very thin. But he looks like he weighs HALF of that now. And as much as Michael's health is not our business, I don't know how anyone can look at that and be like "Ah...that's not too thin, that's totally healthy". I love Michael, but that picture just makes my heart bleed. Sorry.

OK well I'll follow his example and go around naked in the street then.

if you want to , go for it, there are many people who think walking around without clothes is quite noraml, ever heard of naturalists???

I don't want to start arguments about what is too thin and what kind of thin is fine....But I'm a nurse and I'd say I can tell when someone is too thin. And as I said...Michael has ALWAYS been very thin. But he looks like he weighs HALF of that now. And as much as Michael's health is not our business, I don't know how anyone can look at that and be like "Ah...that's not too thin, that's totally healthy". I love Michael, but that picture just makes my heart bleed. Sorry. And if he were at our ward he'd already be on a high calorie diet.

Now y'all might get why I hate the pj's.

I don't understand how people can be OK that THE KING OF POP is acting like LINDSEY LOHAN!

if you want to , go for it, there are many people who think walking around without clothes is quite noraml, ever heard of naturalists???

Yeah,well, I wouldn't wanna spend Mike's bday in JAIL!

Plus, I have exams so...

I LOVE HIS DANCING SHOES AS WELL!!!! And still the white socks... kewl :)

I'm gonna bite my tongue and not say anything, lol.

If MJ wants to wear PJ's in public that's his choice and if people don't like it then that's their problem

Now y'all might get why I hate the pj's.

I don't understand how people can be OK that THE KING OF POP is acting like LINDSEY LOHAN!

You quoted me, but I think you misunderstood me. I do not care what Michael wears. That's his business. I'm fine with pretty much anything. I may not like everything, but if he likes it...he can wear it. The only thing that I'm concerned about and that bothers me with the picture above is that he looks EXTREMELY thin. I don't wanna use the "a- word", but he really looks like he is half of what he used to be, and that scares me. I'm just being honest. I hope he has people around who will make sure he eats enough.

Anyways, I don't wanna make this thread all about his weight. I've said what I think. His face DOES look gorgeous and he DOES look happy, which is great.....I just wish he had at least 20 pounds more on those bones...he'd still be very thin, but not as scarily thin.

Yes he does look thin, but that's about it.
As far as his clothes are concerned, people criticize that because THEY feel embarassed, cause Michael feels pretty comfortable and doesn't care about what he wears.

You quoted me, but I think you misunderstood me. I do not care what Michael wears. That's his business. I'm fine with pretty much anything. I may not like everything, but if he likes it...he can wear it. The only thing that I'm concerned about and that bothers me with the picture above is that he looks EXTREMELY thin. I don't wanna use the "a- word", but he really looks like he is half of what he used to be, and that scares me. I'm just being honest. I hope he has people around who will make sure he eats enough.

Anyways, I don't wanna make this thread all about his weight. I've said what I think. His face DOES look gorgeous and he DOES look happy, which is great.....I just wish he had at least 20 pounds more on those bones...he'd still be very thin, but not as scarily thin.

I understood you completely, I just built my example upon yours, in a way.
:cheeky:

And I agree with you.

exactly, well said, are people geting into a tizy over the pj's cos yet again Michael dosnt fit their rose tinted glasses view of the way "normal" celebraties dress and act???? Michael does not dress and act the way society expects and yet again fans have a hard time accepting this!!
I must say that I like the way Michael turns celeb fashion upside down. he has really destroyed the myth of celebs looking top shape when going to the corner shop. that must have been very frustrating for the media.:yes:

He's hurting his image. People will call him a freak and refuse his comeback. They may even say he is crazy.

He doesn't need that.

I hate it when celebrities act like they were out of this world,and Mike makes no exception with this for me.

Come on guys, I love Mike do death,but he really doesn't need this.

But I am already used to blinded followers so I won't say anything else.

Enjoy the PJ's.

Give me a break. If you're worried about what people will say about Michael because he's wearing PJ bottoms, then you seriously need to reevaluate how you deal with being a fan of this man, because people have and will continue to rag on him in a lot worse ways. He isn't hurting his image, he isn't doing anything to his image. That's just who he is. His image is already messed up. But what difference does it make.

All some of you people do is complain, about EVERYTHING! It's disgusting. I mean, damn, Michael looks great here, he looks healthy, he looks happy and he looks comfortable and all some of you can do is talk about how he needs to stop wearing this or that, he needs to eat more, he needs to do this that and call your grandma. Just let him be. He looks fantastic. He's thin, but he has a small frame, he's always[/i been thin. It's natural for him. If he gained weight, I bet some of the same people saying he's too thin would then complain he's too fat. I'm not including fans who are worried about his health, but fans who just need to nit pick everything. I wouldn't worry about his health though. I've never seen a 50 year old who looked that good and that fit. He looks fit, not malnurished.

Blah. I'm sick of seeing the same fans complain about the same things every time a new picture or story comes about about Michael.

Give me a break. If you're worried about what people will say about Michael because he's wearing PJ bottoms, then you seriously need to reevaluate how you deal with being a fan of this man, because people have and will continue to rag on him in a lot worse ways. He isn't hurting his image, he isn't doing anything to his image. That's just who he is. His image is already messed up. But what difference does it make.

All some of you people do is complain, about EVERYTHING! It's disgusting. I mean, damn, Michael looks great here, he looks healthy, he looks happy and he looks comfortable and all some of you can do is talk about how he needs to stop wearing this or that, he needs to eat more, he needs to do this that and call your grandma. Just let him be. He looks fantastic. He's thin, but he has a small frame, he's always[/i been thin. It's natural for him. If he gained weight, I bet some of the same people saying he's too thin would then complain he's too fat. I'm not including fans who are worried about his health, but fans who just need to nit pick everything. I wouldn't worry about his health though. I've never seen a 50 year old who looked that good and that fit. He looks fit, not malnurished.

Blah. I'm sick of seeing the same fans complain about the same things every time a new picture or story comes about about Michael.

:no:

I hardly EVER complain about anything MJ wears or whine about what he looks like. And like I said, his face does look gorgeous. But it is BEYOND ME how ANYONE could ever look at that photo and say he isn't TOO THIN, when the man has basically just bones poking out left and right. Are fans really THAT blind? Michael has ALWAYS BEEN thin...but even he has never been THAT thin. I'm a registered nurse and I do think I have a pretty good idea of what is normal/healthy....and how anyone could ever look at that picture and say "Oh he looks just fine" and not see how THIN Michael really is...well, I just can't understand it. I love Michael but I'm not afraid to say it scares me how thin he is. Doesn't mean I'd love him any less. But it scares me.

Last edited:
Back