Preliminary Hearing 5/1/11 Day two. Discussion thread

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
The poster who posted about the neck IV already said he was unsure if that was what was being said:

2 IV's were in Michael, one in his arm and one in his neck with propofol. (Don't take that as gospel because the line was very muffled when she talked about this part...)

(Please don't totally focus on this, perhaps a catheter was used - who knows yet...)
I thought that when there was a bottle of urine found.
he was wearing a condom catheter. thats been documented bag was prob emptied into the bottle

So, I was not the only one who thought him hiding drugs when someone was in distress was strange. Not only did he not tell polices, he also did a poor job since they were all over the room. In my opinion, Alvarez was a poor witness the minute I read his testimony a year ago. I personally think the DA's case would had been better off with him.

They needed him to say Murray got him to hide stuff. And him hiding stuff is prob why he did not tell the cops right away

Thanks Ivy, for updates!

This testimony is different from previous accounts, i.e. the I.V. was in his leg. Now, it was in his arm and NECK? TWO I.V.'s? That's astounding!

in the autopsy report it did say he had a needle mark on his neck

The IV in the neck I think was put in by the paramedics, I dont think the autopsy report had any report of a IV wound being in MJs arms where IVs are usually put.

I think paramedics put an iv in MJ's neck.

yeah im hoping that is it . doesnt it go to the heart quicker becasue of the vein that is in the neck.sure re read this b4 now i stop and think

but theres still the issue of the arm. medics aswell?

Last edited:
Inside courtroom update : Apparently Alvarez's testimony is over and court is taking a lunch break.

in the autopsy report it did say he had a needle mark on his neck

Yes, it did. I've been assuming that was done at the hospital, though, or by paramedics on the scene.

And Elusive? It's possible to have multiple bags of fluid going into the same I.V. line. (I know this because at one point, I had FOUR during childbirth but just one I.V. line, but that's quite another story. . . and carry on. .. )

They needed him to say Murray got him to hide stuff. And him hiding stuff is prob why he did not tell the cops right away

As I said, he did a poor job because drugs, in Murray's name, were still all over the floor. He also didn't hide the injection, but the IV that had no drugs in it. Don't you think that is kind of strange?

Him claiming that he wants to sells his story doesn't help. Since we all know tabs pay more the juicer the story is. Like having both the kids upstairs and hiding evidences that was still in plain sight.

Like I said, if Paris was really upstairs when these events happen, why didn't the family put her in the AEG lawsuit like Prince?

In Session tv did their update. Did not seem anything new, but they did have a nice interview with Bryan Michael Stoller. Maybe it will be on youtube.

"he was wearing a condom catheter. thats been documented bag was prob emptied into the bottle

Why was he wering one? i mean why help with that? he was sleeping *so to say* why catheter him?

dont paramedics put a third iv line in michael?

i mean when they arive by someone in distress they put always a line in right?

If there were 2 iv lines already patent, and since Murray is a physician, possibly paramedics would not attempt another "stick". I'm not even sure paramedics can insert more "central" lines like an internal jugular (in the neck), maybe-

I could see a more radical attempt in the ER, like a "cutdown" insertion, we do know about the balloon pump insertion, but with someone that has had little to no circulating blood for who knows how long, simply starting an iv is not always possible.

Last edited:
"he was wearing a condom catheter. thats been documented bag was prob emptied into the bottle

Why was he wering one? i mean why help with that? he was sleeping *so to say* why catheter him?

Anytime you have surgery they will cathether you as you lose bladder control as youre completely out.

either the doctors or the paramedics because he had no blood in his veins , I do remember needle enjection marks were observed on his neck.

But sure not for propofol ( again IF Alvarez said that)

they said his veins had collapsed not that they didnt have blood in them(from what i remember)

Guys I think someone heard wrong, I was listening, she said leg, not neck.

Because he wasn't sleeping - he was under sedation.

im sorry sophielo but thats not true

i had propofol and had no catheter... it depends *i ask a doctor* how deep you have to go under.. with surgery big yes but a sleep like michael or i had not

In the autopsy report it mentioned puncture wound on his neck.

But it also did say the propofol was administered in his leg.

I thought that when there was a bottle of urine found.

TMZ went all tabloid about that bottle of urine.. sayin it backed up what Klien was saying about MJ peeing infront of people into bottles etc.. smh.. :no:

You believe things like that?! You can really imagine Michael doing something like that? :lol:

Anytime you have surgery they will cathether you as you lose bladder control as youre completely out.

I've had multiple surgeries but have never been cathetered?

EDIT: Probably because I've never been put up for more than 3 hours at a time maybe?

As I said, he did a poor job because drugs, in Murray's name, were still all over the floor. He also didn't hide the injection, but the IV that had no drugs in it. Don't you think that is kind of strange?

Him claiming that he wants to sells his story doesn't help. Since we all know tabs pay more the juicer the story is. Like having both the kids upstairs and hiding evidences that was still in plain sight.

Like I said, if Paris was really upstairs when these events happen, why didn't the family put her in the AEG lawsuit like Prince?

Both of the kids were up there Paris was singled out because she was crying. Remember this Murray wanted to go back to the house to clean up and we know from yesterday other people said the kids were there. And from what I read he did not say he was going to tell his story he said he might but he has not done so of yet it would have been better to sell it when the story was hot

this was before the perimedics came. he was describing what he seen when he went upstairs

I know that. I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the neck iv rumour. I think I read somewhere that paramedics put an iv in MJ's neck, but I am not completely sure.

becasue when u are under diprivan u have no functions. you dont wake up when u need to go to the toliet like when u are asleep. it was to stop any accidents

And Elusive? It's possible to have multiple bags of fluid going into the same I.V. line. (I know this because at one point, I had FOUR during childbirth but just one I.V. line, but that's quite another story. . . and carry on. .. )
ok thanks and sounds painful! also we know from what was found what tubes had diprivan in them. so doesnt matter if he had iv in neck and arm aslong as there was no dip in the tubing conected to them

@stacymj me too your right..

it is strange why murray did that >>> maybe he did not no how propofol react on a human being?????

Back