Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
it just popped into my mind and i am not sure it is a cool good idea. We may decide together. and mabe many fans has come up with this idea before.

I have this suggestion: fans doing something beautiful for Prince's birthday, then Paris's and then for Blanket.

something like buying him one hundred flowers like once we bought for their beloved daddy during trial.

You know i sure know we must NOT invade their privacy but we can share our love with them. show them that we care.

what You think?

-------------------------

____

Hey everyone!
Lisa just handed everything to me to go ahead and get set up. So HERE is the Donate Button.
We need to go ahead and decide TODAY what we will be getting so that we can go ahead and contact the company to deliver on Saturday.

EDIT:

pixel.gif

Last edited:
Re: His children's birthday?

I think that's a wonderful idea. We can show them our love and support.
We can write them and send nice drawings. I know there many talented people here. Let's do that.

i think it's a very good idea,tell us how we can help!

That's a wonderful idea but we need to get cracking if you want to do it in time for Prince's birthday as it's on the 13th. It's their first birthdays without their dad, it'd be nice to do something for that to show how much we care about them.

That's a wonderful idea. Prince's birthday is coming up this month so we need to figure out something to do soon.

I'm definitely in on this. :) Let me know how I can help.

I'm in! It's Prince's birthday, then Blanket's birthday soon after that and then Paris' in April.

AWESOMEEE!!! I'm Totally in!!! What do we need to do?

Prince - Feb 13th 1997
Paris - April 3rd 1998
Blanket - Feb 21st 2002

PRINC's B-day is next Saturday so we gotta do something fast...Who will be getting the flowers?

L.O.V.E.
Romi

This would be a great idea. :yes: For sending something from overseas it's already too late. So how could I help?

Well guys! i am in iran. so so so os far away.
this ain't a project for me to perform.
someone from L.A should manage this. I know a friend there. she hasn't still replied me yet.
but anyone volenteer to manage this project?

i know we need to collect money from fans, (last time it was one dollar for each flower) i think fan paid by credit card; and then a few fans must volenter to buy the flowers on that day.

who were the people who pertformed the last "rose day"?

and we must hurry up. we r late.

Since I live in the Netherlands and I wanted to make sure they will receive their birthday cards in time I sent mine for Prince and Blanket yesterday and I told them that I would donate to the Nature Convervancy www.nature.org an amount that equals 10 trees per child - so 10 for Prince, 10 for Blanket and in April I will do the same for Paris.
This relates toMJJC Legacy Project - Plant a Tree in Michael's Honor.But it can be any amount of course. At the bottom it says Other Amounts.
Earth Song and the spoken intro by MJ inspired me to this and I am hoping this will be picked up by other fans as well....

Since I live in the Netherlands and I wanted to make sure they will receive their birthday cards in time I sent mine for Prince and Blanket yesterday and I told them that I would donate to the Nature Convervancy www.nature.org an amount that equals 10 trees per child - so 10 for Prince, 10 for Blanket and in April I will do the same for Paris.
This relates toMJJC Legacy Project - Plant a Tree in Michael's Honor.But it can be any amount of course. At the bottom it says Other Amounts.
Earth Song and the spoken intro by MJ inspired me to this and I am hoping this will be picked up by other fans as well....

I was thinking too that Michael said he loved trees and he wanted us to help the earth.
It´s only 1$ for a tree and it´s a gift which will last a long time.

If you buy flowers make sure that they didn´t use poison to get better flowers.

I like the idea of a tree.

This reminds me whatever happened to that other gift project Shannon and others were getting together where Raffles was supposed to deliver the gifts. Apparently he did but there was supposed to be something else as well?

It would be nice to do something for their Birthdays as well.

Thats a wonderful idea, but we gotta hurry Prince's bday is on Feb 13th Blankets follows on Feb 21st, and Paris' on April 3. Cali fans please!! lol

Oh that's a wonderful idea!

But yeah we really need to hurry, CALLING ALL CA/LA FANS !!!

It actually can be done by anyone in the US. I have a florist that we have used in LA to deliver flowers to an actress at a studio there and they have been great. If you don't find anyone else I would be willing to collect the money and order them. It would have to be done via paypal since I would need to order them by Thursday, especially if there will be alot of them. I am sure I could even get the guy to take a picture of them. Anyway let me know if you don't find anyone else and want me to do it!

It actually can be done by anyone in the US. I have a florist that we have used in LA to deliver flowers to an actress at a studio there and they have been great. If you don't find anyone else I would be willing to collect the money and order them. It would have to be done via paypal since I would need to order them by Thursday, especially if there will be alot of them. I am sure I could even get the guy to take a picture of them. Anyway let me know if you don't find anyone else and want me to do it!
I suggest you do it, if we don't find anyone else by today? As time is running out and Prince's bday is just around the corner!!

Ok, I will keep a watch later today in this post and if you want me to do it I will post a paypal later today.

I thought about this but I wasn't sure if it would freak them out lol. Have MJJC done anything for the children's birthdays before?

We could ask Raffles to help - through Trish... he can get things to the family.

What could we do for Prince? What would a 13 year old boy like?

If I sent a card from the UK.. its not too late for that is it..? Do you think cards would reach them or do you think they recieve so many letters/cards that they are thrown away?

Back