RUMOR or FAKE: MJ New Album 5/20/08

:lol:uhm....saying 'rumour or fake' is the same thing.

No. When something is fake it is not real. A rumour has the potential to turn out to be infact true. E.g. MJ is planning to perform a string of concerts in London - this might actually happen.

I think the only way we can be truly sure about release dates, tracklists, news etc. about the new album is if Sony/BMG released a press release statement just like how they did with Thriller 25.
My thoughts too. Me thinks Michael is back on the fold with Sony for the NEW full studio album.
For marketing and distribution purposes: rounds of TV interviews, presence at awards shows, advertising & promo,road shows, events management, radio air-plays, charting and etc,
Sony's press release is the best guide in preparation for us fans and music world for the look out.

It's more likely that a single would come out at that time than anything else. I think MJ's tryna stretch everything out just to take over the whole year! :lol: Let it be all about him...

I can actually see MJ releasing a new album or new singles not long after Thriller 25 prehaps August/September time because of the hype and everything else that will surround Thriller25 will promote the new album itself if you get what I mean.
Not that MJ needs to create any form of hype or notability because he's in the news all the time and his profile says it all. I just think something will drop not long after Thriller 25. I'm personally taking Thriller 25 as a build up to all new stuff. Like MJ said at the NRJ awards that "theres much more to come from Michael Jackson"

But we will alll see within time :)

I think it's just a general expectation now that MJ's bringing out a new album after T25.

For MJ to do anything other than bring out new music after T25 is not only a wasted opportunity, but he'll also lose a lot of fans, and disappoint them immensly..

Last edited:
You know, hearing all these artists say that the new album will be so big, a real surprise and must be kept secret till Michael wants to say something, all these things just get me excited.... I hate it :mello: Michael, this is killing me :ranting Say something, already :ranting

Can't wait :D Whenever it may be :p

I'd just like to point the following consistencies out with regards to what NeYo has said:

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-MmkNeV6_Y

Neyo says in the above video he's been working on a lot of new projects (albums) which correlate with the 2008 albums list:

Janet Jackson's album - 28 Feb
Mary J Blige - 28 Nov
Celine Dion - 9 Sept
Michael Jackson's Album - 20 May (quote: Neyo - "..comin' real, real soon")

^All of these are scheduled to come out this year, all of which Neyo is working on.
^Neyo says he can't say anything more about the new Michael Jackson album out of respect for the king of pop. He can only let the public know he's working with MJ, and that's it.
^Neyo says "michael wants the world to be SHOCKED", hence we're hardly hearing anything about the new album.

Plus, with regards to will.i.am, he's said many times in recent videos that "MJ will kill me if I say anything about the new album".

So.. it's pretty obvious the whole thing is being kept under a tight wrap isn't it?
hahaha they were like "WE DON'T CARE FOR ANY OTHER ARTISTS........ MICHAEL JACKSON" hahahahaha :lol:

Michael is working on a new album. Fans just have to wait until that information is READY to be released.

I don't remember any album scheduled to be released in 2007. But even so working dates change. You would think by now that fans would understand business not alone the music business. Things change on a constant basis. You could be working on a certain date but then other opportunities, ideas etc come along and things change. When you are being creative things change on a constant basis, ideas are flowing. 2008 Thriller 25 is being released, 50th anniversary of the Grammys, Michael will turn 50 this year and will release a new album and possible be doing some performances towards the end of the year.

A release date of an album can only be guaranteed when it is announced officially. It is the same with all artists.

hahaha they were like "WE DON'T CARE FOR ANY OTHER ARTISTS........ MICHAEL JACKSON" hahahahaha :lol:
Now how do you like that. Them tough guys are calling Michael ;THE KING' While tha media is trying to give the title to somebldy else, the boys in the hood is calling him the KING.

I have a question, is the new album really going to be called "7even" or is that just a made up story? Does anyone know for sure?

U know i reckon this album wont come out till next yr..by the way things r going.. lol.

you know about the video with Neyo...
Lately it seems like whenever people even mention a new Michael Jackson album they get really excited, whether on the radio, television or even something on the internet. also a lot of news reports that i've been reading seems to be a lot more on the positive side. like they're waiting for michael to come back really big and prove them wrong for any past negativities they might have written about him.

I have a question, is the new album really going to be called "7even" or is that just a made up story? Does anyone know for sure?

Its FAKE
It was made up by a chinese fan who also created the bogus
album cover - there is a chinese MJ impersonator named 7Even.

I wish. Michael, is working intensely, everyday in the Studio. He's hittin' up another Forceful Legendary Hit Album. He prolly studying the Industry and planning his move, so he can take the world by storm. He's gonna take over, and he's doin that with A Helll of a lot of Power. Mike is gonna Return and Regain his crown.

But, I dont think it will be released that soon. Maybe Mid-Way this year or late This year. I just hope not Next year. You know he's gettin older, He's gonna want to relax, but I know, he Desires to take over Once or twice more.

If Michael Jackson trusts her, I trust her.

That's a nice sentiment but... I beg to disagree. Michael's 'trust' in people can at times be very, veeery wrong.

Of lots (and lots) of examples, Spielberg and Geffen, Jordon Chandlers family. Arvizo's family. There are probably hundreds of people in Michaels career who have screwed him over or overall been bad for him.

But he can take all the time in the world, I just hope it's a good album. But having such inferiors as Ne Yo, whom I cannot stand, and Will.I.Am isn't overly uplifting.

Its FAKE

That's what I thought. I wasen't feeling the name anyway, so am glad it was a hoax. Thanks for the info.

If he was gonna release a new album i would have thought it would be late 2008, thats assuming he is going to release a new album within the next few years. There's been speculation for years about a new album.

Its FAKE
no michael's album is not going to be called seven........... or 7 or any number at all haha

i think this is in a wrong thread.

and i also think that may 20th can be no way the date of the new album. i don't understand the hype about this thread, i find the other one with promusicae list of albums much more reliable. 26th of august is more credible.

rumor or fake, bain denial or not ... This MJ Fan ain't getting worked up one way or the other. When the ish happens, it happens. There is no way I am finna get my panties all in a bunch and have to pick them out and look a fool later.

**waiting and waiting and Ima see what happs**

At this moment Michael has got a lot publicity (POSITIVE), If he will release a new album I think he should do it this year, because people are talking about his music now already. Those 2008 remixes might be a preview of how the POSSIBLE new album should sound like.

Back