September 9 News and Mentionings - Steven Ivory backstage with James Brown and MJ / Not dating Pam

What I kind of suspected has turned out to be true. Video. I knew he had been a busy boy. Fans need to STFU now about Michael not doing anything and retirement crap. There are constant little bits of news coming from people, even though he is trying his best to keep it hushed up. I wonder will he kill Pammy for letting that out of the bag. Or maybe she asked him first.

Bee on your post about the underwear and letter. Yeah, I don't remember any letter regarding LMP. Bit fishy to me. And you would wonder how if this is evidence how it is being auctioned? Is that not against the law? Is that not some violation?

Everyone who guessed they probably met for her to appear in a video should get a cookie. :D

*there was a pic of some delicious cookies here but the cookie monster musta ran off with them* :fear:

Last edited:
Status.

Pam Dating rumors: denied.

Pam and MJ just friends: most likely.

Pam to appear in video: lovely.

She is the last person I would have expected to see in one of his videos, but then again nothing surprises me anymore, interesting.

awww

(in Jack Sparrow's voice) But why are the cookies gone??? (the pic that is lol)

She is the last person I would have expected to see in one of his videos, but then again nothing surprises me anymore, interesting.

Okay wait....we have NO idea in what context she'll be appearing in this video. It could be anything. Remember, some of Michael's videos/short films have been heavy on other celebrities appearing in various roles. We don't know in what role Pam has been asked to appear.

See, this is precisely what I mean about people pre-judging things Michael's working on before it even appears. Pam's role may not be what you're thinking or expecting. So, maybe ppl should hold off on making judgments about anything. It could be a beautiful thing in the end? Please?

Have a cookie for good measure. Cookies fix everything, no? :cookiemonster:

awww

(in Jack Sparrow's voice) But why are the cookies gone??? (the pic that is lol)

Dang, who stole the cookies? Good thing I got mine before the cookie monster ran off with them. :lmao:

On those MJ rumors...

Ellen: Let's clear up some rumors. You're dating from what I hear to different people which both are fascinating to me. One is you're dating Michael Jackson

Pam: (Laughing) He just wants me to be in a video.

Ellen: Really have you been hanging out with him? Well, you were seen with him

Pam: Was I?

Ellen: Yes

Pam: My life is so interesting. My life is a blur I could've.

Ellen: So seriously, have you been hanging out with him?

Pam: It happens, skin cancer and vicod... I don't know (laughing)

Pam: Ask me the next one...

Ellen: a sheik from Abu Dahbi

Pam: I have a lot of interesting friends and I'm not getting as much as anymore thinks.

Ellen: I'm not asking about getting any...

Pam: I instantly go to that.

Ellen: I didn't ask about anything like that... I'm just saying are you seeing Michael Jackson?

Pam: No, I'm leaving with my ex-husband (Tommy Lee) where does that fit in?

Ellen: Yeah, but you're not getting any from him are you?

Pam: No...

oh my god, they are dating :wild::wild:

j/k =P
interesting answers.

Aww, she ain't gettin any? *sucks teeth* Tsk, tsk... maybe someone from here can fill in for Tommy... any takers? :shifty: :lol:

haha yeah i bet.. to find out if this was true or not.. I guess it was false..

GREAT NEWS TODAY!!! :yes:
Thanks!

LOVE that James Brown story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM, hmmm... well... Listen, Tatiana is one crazy ass b.... Okay, I'll stop right there. Real pretty in the face though.

Special 'KOP+T25 book' combo pack for Brazil & TV commercial.

MJJCommunity has some juicy updates regarding official 'Thriller 25 - The book' product.

We've been informed Sony-BMG will release Thriller25 - the book along with King Of Pop - Brazilian Edition as a special combo pack so also Brazilian fans would be able to enjoy such awesome book which celebrates the only one King of Pop and the best selling album of all time.

Also, we've been allowed to share that official promotional TV Commercial to promote T25 book is under the final touches at the Sony Studios in France. The tv commercial will be broadcasted in France and UK for 4 weeks.

MJJCommunity will also feature the commercial tv on its main website.

This news can be reproduced with credits to mjjcommunity.com

:punk:

MJ better watch out before Tommy come at him with a 2 by 4 or somethin lol

VIDEO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited :yes:
luv Pam!

the Pamela explaination more than likely the connection between MJ and her......

Re: September 9 News and Mentionings - Steven Ivory backstage with James Brown and Michael Jackson

cheers for the interesting pieces there, Marie.

off topic, but i think that's a false statement made for the sake of (or as a result of) hype. Dr. King and his contemporaries who helped with the civil rights movement impacted many people around the world.

as for a "black man to impact all people" (based on skin colour alone), Muhammed Ali and Michael Jackson are right up there in the global scene.

i hate it when some Americans talk as if the USA is the only place inhabited by people in the universe.
f_laugh.gif

Preach it brother.

:lol: It's funny how Michael is always dating when he is with a woman. They want headlines so much and have so dirty minds.

From the beginning I have known what was happening. And even if I hadn't known 1+1 use to equal 2, not 3.

So they did meet after all. Cool.
And where exactly Pam says she met with Michael? :scratch:
Ellen: Let's clear up some rumors. You're dating from what I hear to different people which both are fascinating to me. One is you're dating Michael Jackson
Pam: (Laughing) He just wants me to be in a video.
Ellen: Really have you been hanging out with him? Well, you were seen with him
Pam: Was I?
Ellen: Yes
Pam: My life is so interesting. My life is a blur I could've.
Ellen: So seriously, have you been hanging out with him?
Pam: It happens, skin cancer and vicod... I don't know (laughing)

I think the "was I" was referring to the fact that she was caught with him...the she was seen with him. She didn't know that she was seen with MJ.

THe rest of her answers...i dunno lol

Okay wait....we have NO idea in what context she'll be appearing in this video. It could be anything. Remember, some of Michael's videos/short films have been heavy on other celebrities appearing in various roles. We don't know in what role Pam has been asked to appear.

See, this is precisely what I mean about people pre-judging things Michael's working on before it even appears. Pam's role may not be what you're thinking or expecting. So, maybe ppl should hold off on making judgments about anything. It could be a beautiful thing in the end? Please?

Have a cookie for good measure. Cookies fix everything, no? :cookiemonster:

We are all entitled to our own opinions :) Thanks for the cookie :cookiemonster: :)

Re: September 9 News and Mentionings - Steven Ivory backstage with James Brown and Michael Jackson

And that's just the plain truth, lol. All people in a position of political power are tainted it would seem, lol. They don't connect with people in any kind of emotional way, that's just the reality.

and it doesn't help, if the rest of the world hears somebody in the usa refer to the usa president as 'the leader of the FREE world.' that's insulting to the rest of the planet.

has anybody seen this yet?
i guess it's kind of news

http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/09092008/Pamela-Anderson-Blasts-Michael-Jackson-Dating-Rumors

Pamela Anderson Blasts Michael Jackson Dating Rumors

By Adam Nutburn, September 9 2008
pamelaellen.jpg

Pamela Anderson has blasted reports she's dating Michael Jackson - insisting the music legend just wants her to appear in a video.
"He just wants me to be in a video," she said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday when asked about her recent meeting with the Thriller hitmaker. "My life is so interesting. My life is a blur."
"So seriously, have you been hanging out with him?" DeGeneres asked.
"It happens ... skin cancer and Vicodin," she replied cryptically. "I don't know ... I have a lot of interesting friends."
The former Baywatch babe added that she is living with ex Tommy Lee again, but when DeGeneres asked if she was "getting any," she sighed, "no."

i have a feeling they left out a lot in those quotes, but anyways i know this is very tabloid-ey but i went to the ellen degeneres website and i guess the show is tomorrow

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/09/pamela_anderson_wednesday_sept.php

September 7, 2008 | Posted at 12:00 AM
Pamela Anderson - Wednesday, September 10

On Wednesday, my quest for guests who have won the gold continues with Olympic gold medal-winning volleyball pair, KERRI WALSH and MISTY MAY-TREANOR! Kerri & Misty have been called “the greatest beach volleyball team of all time” -- and not just by their mothers! They are gold medalists in beach volleyball for the second Olympics in a row, and that’s just, well, a little greedy actually, but also quite amazing! Plus -- actress, model and now reality TV star PAMELA ANDERSON will be here to discuss her new series, “Pam: Girl on the Loose.” Like me, Pam is an animal rights advocate and I’m going to beg her to convince PETA to let me pose naked on one of their billboards. I’m keeping the dream alive! Then, appearing on the show for the first time, country duo SUGARLAND will be here to sing their smash hit “All I Want to Do” from their #1 album, “Love on the Inside.”

lol at ellen
but anyways, i just want to hear the rest of that quote

lol..well..i'm glad she cleared that up, cus if MJ said it, some might not believe it..lol

Back