Sexiest Michael Jackson Song

which one is the sexiest ?

• Total voters
Re: sexiest Michael's song

I voted for In The Closet. Mainly because every time I see Naomi Campbell in the video she gives me naughty thoughts. :tease::clapping::wub:

it was a hard choice for me, because I love all of them. Superfly sister to me is more raunchy than romantic. Lady of my Life I voted for becuae it's a baby-making song.

In the closet fo sho' and I love how he sounds so cute and romantic in nearly all of his songs, saying things like 'baby' and 'your body' etc etc :D

it was a hard choice for me, because I love all of them. Superfly sister to me is more raunchy than romantic. Lady of my Life I voted for becuae it's a baby-making song.

LMAO. Baby making? I wouldn't think of it like that :S I would love to have Lady In My Life played on my wedding day :)

i always find Rock with you quite sexy.

'girl, close your eyessss, let the rhythm get innnnnn to you ;-)

LMAO. Baby making? I wouldn't think of it like that :S I would love to have Lady In My Life played on my wedding day :)

Well, it does kinda get baby-making-esque mid-song. Especially with the adlibbing and all. It's still romantic as heck though.

"So listen to my heart. lay your body close to mine. Let me fill you with my dreams, I can make you feel alright"

"I wanna touch you babe!...all over all over all over all over all over all over babe!

"Just put your trust in my heart, and meet me in paradise"

"Lay back in my tenderness. Let's make this a night we won't forget, girl I need your sweet caress, oh. Reach out to a fantasy, two hearts in the beat of extacy come to me girl"

:dropdead:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I mean------COME ON!! lol

^^Yeah, exactly.

It's a tough decision, but I actually voted for Break of Dawn. The first time I heard that song I was like transported somewhere else... :happy: lol. Those lyrics really are teh sex. Butterflies is up there too... man, I love me the ballads on Invincible.

Ya know, I forgot about that song a little bit. Yeah there's a line in there, I think the 2nd verse, that's really......well um.....should I say "sexual".

I caress you, LET YOU TASTE US, just so blissful listen
I would give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true

............woa there, Michael!!

I. KNOW.!!! :swoon: :butterflies: (Man, MJJC has a smiley for like everything, lol)

I'm surprised "I Can't Help It" isn't a choice. I always found it to be a pretty sensual song, but I guess it's not really sex-oriented...

In the closet DEMO

OMG...that bridge is....OMG lol

Mad props to whoever put up the acapella versions of ITC on YouTube. I went and looked it up, and listening to that demo... OMG :bugeyed. Dayuuum Michael! I like literally had to fan myself :heat: LOL :rofl:.

And what about 'Don't stop till you get enough' The man starts the song by introducing the force and then he ends the song with a mighty climax. I recon he had enough there.:eek:

:lmao: :hysterical: :lmao:

Last edited:

i always find Rock with you quite sexy.

'girl, close your eyessss, let the rhythm get innnnnn to you ;-)
Of course. Remember Beyonce goin crazy over the song in the Number Ones special?:D Ol' girl was feelin it. And I perfectly felt the same way watching that. That's one of rare occasions where I found myself sayin "Go Beyonce!"

Dangerous - its so sexually charged you can feel it !

Ya know, I forgot about that song a little bit. Yeah there's a line in there, I think the 2nd verse, that's really......well um.....should I say "sexual".

I caress you, LET YOU TASTE US, just so blissful listen
I would give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true

............woa there, Michael!!
lol, I agree with you IvoryKeys, that verse is a "panty dropper"(excuse my language but I'm just being honest)..If Michael was to sing that to me, sweet Mary and Joseph I would just lose it...:wild::wild::wild::wub::dropdead:
But I voted for Break of Dawn well just read for your self:
Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine
You and me, makin' love, all the way through another night...

^^^^^Yes, MJstan, I would probably do the same thing if he started singing it around me!!! I voted for Break of Dawn as well. It's more "sexy" to me than the vulgar sexiness he uses in In the Closet. I like romantic sexy more, lol!!

"Let me groove, Let me sooothe...." - GAHHH!! *melts*

In the closet hands DOWN!

Ive got some remixes where he is saying some really hot stuff like 'Now unzip things to do and' 'Im gonna cum again'.

Believe me Im not getting carried away,I have analiysed these remixes again and again.

Last edited:

In the closet has DOWN!

Ive got some remixes where he is saying some really hot stuff like 'Now unzip things to do and' 'Im gonna cum again'.

Believe me Im not getting carried away,I have analiysed these remixes again and again.

whoa!! are u serious mj? i wouldnt mind hearing those;)

anyhoo my vote break of dawn..thats a baby maker right there!!! lol

Here are the songs:

Acapella

http://download.yousendit.com/743B268F7F407941

Acapella

http://download.yousendit.com/0502E2DD2DF0C50C

Acapella

http://download.yousendit.com/19625A3672EA2019

Another version of In The Closet

http://download.yousendit.com/FF6629E8082A3F44

A rare remix version of In The Closet (So I have been told on another MJ site.)

http://download.yousendit.com/16C72E4A063F559D

I hope these links downloads for you just fine. They seem to work for me. The 4th link the song is almost 7 minutes long. And not 14 minutes long if it should come up and say that. I don't know how that happen. To me it sounds like Michael is like having sex in those acapella versions. I hope you like them.

it didnt work for me :( but fourtantely i found an acapella on youtube and i totally agree with you..maybe i should have voted for this song instead...ooh michael! lol :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGakZbU5nVw

There are, fortunately many. My personal favorites are In The Closet, Lady In My Life, Superfly Sister, Break of Down, Dirty Diana, I Just Cant Stop Loving You...
In the closet is without a doubt a sexy song. Both the text, the rhythm and the sounds Michael makes sometimes in song. :wild:
My favorite would have to be Break Of Down second verse makes me coal, love his voice in it! :wub:

ITC is the sexiest in my opinion "If it's aching you have to rub it" i think i damn near fainted the first time i heard that lol

in the closet..
the way he makes those sounds "dare me"
and that thing/bridge where it's just music and he keeps talking and going like "ahhh..ohh"
LOl
GO MICHAEL

Back