So I brought the Ebony Mag...

christicehurst

Proud Member
I brought the Ebony Mag and and the girl at the counter completely abused Michael while I was paying for it. She was going about how he looked like a white woman, how he's not the same Michael that he used to be, and how he removed Sir Paul from the Thriller 25. I felt like rolling up the mag and whacking her. How do people put up with the likes of her?

You should have just laughed at her face and said ":lol: Atleast he doesn't have to work at a cash register all his life.:p"

Last edited:
:rofl:

good work restraining yourself I would have rolled the magazine up.

actually I would have said "If you have a problem with the items I buy from your store maybe I'll shop elsewhere".... or I would have used MjzAngels comment :rofl:

I brought the Ebony Mag and and the girl at the counter completely abused Michael while I was paying for it. She was going about how he looked like a white woman, how he's not the same Michael that he used to be, and how he removed Sir Paul from the Thriller 25. I felt like rolling up the mag and whacking her. How do people put up with the likes of her?

I would have told her "It's too bad he's so much prettier than you..just put my magazine in the bag and shut up. You annoy me"...LOL!

I think the only person I've faced like that while buying something was awhile ago. But I can remember just looking at them and saying, "I'm sure your opinions really matter to me." Then I took my stuff and left lmao. Don't let negative people pull ya down. They aren't even in the large scheme of life.

enough said :lol:

just laugh and say how wrong they are the bolded statement for starters.

Simply put, you are in TOTAL right to report her to management.. She was harrassing YOU. Making you feel uncomfortable to be in the store because of what you are buying.. Employees NEVER are allowed to do that.

Think of it in another terms.. Picture if a grown man laughed at a young girl buying her first package of kotexes. It would fallow under the same laws.

Emlpoyees should NEVER make anyone feel awkward for buying anything.. She could get in trouble. for real!!!!

Last edited:
I felt like rolling up the mag and whacking her.
You should have just laughed at her face and said ":lol: Atleast he doesn't have to work at a cash register all his life.:p"
I would have said "F*** you" and then left.
So, the best way how to act in such a situation ( ''Instruction'' )

1. Laugh at her face and say "Atleast he doesn't have to work at a cash register all his life." :lol:
2. Report her to management.
3. To roll up the mag and whack her.
4. Add ''F--k you'' and to leave.

:D

So, the best way how to act in such a situation ( ''Instruction'' )

1. Laugh at her face and say "Atleast he doesn't have to work at a cash register all his life." :lol:
2. Report her to management.
3. To roll up the mag and whack her.
4. Add ''F--k you'' and to leave.

:D

:lol: That works, too.

Back when I bought the Invincible CD the girl ringing it up said, "Oh, you're buying this?

I just looked at her and said, "Yes."

She realized that she had misspoken, didn't say anything else, just rung it up and put it in the bag and I just took it and left.

If she had said crazy stuff like that sales clerk about the magazine, I might have told her to mind her business or just looked at her like I wanted to kill her and she would have known to bite her tongue before something got slammed in her mouth.

Ugh should of walked out of the shop.
Why do they do that when you're obviously a fan? :mellow:

don't care about it, such people have low self confidence to be able to put someone they barely know or even heard of!

of course he's not the same michael jackson she knew, he's 25 years older now, no one stays the same for forever. geeeeeezz

heheheheheheee :lol:

what truly baffles me is these clerks know that buying the mag helps them get their paycheck, yet they act in complete disregard of that fact. then they complain about how money is tight, and times are hard. well..that's karma working, if i ever saw it.

and it makes me not take seriously their struggle to financially survive, when they themselves completely fly in the face of it, like that. it makes them look utterly stupid, economically, based on pure hate. hate can truly make you stupid in every conceivable way.

Last edited:
I woulda probably stared, really intensely at the person, then tell them that next time I want their opinion on something that I WANT, I will simply ask them and that it's not their prob nor their biz to comment on what I am buying. That is as uncomfortable as some one at the check out stand, ringing up your items, then coming across a box of condoms or something really fatty or a 'rare cuisine' and saying, "What the hell are you doing with these??" That is pretty much cutting it for me. They have no right to say anything on any items sold at that store. If someone doesn't like what is sold, that's their prob.

Maybe next time, if someone does this again to you, just cut them off and say, "I know you're trying to make nice conversation, but can we please talk about something more intelligent or people friendly???" I mean..:mello: C'mon! :smilerolleyes:

I KNOW I would have said "Ha, yeah your working at a cash register while he is making millions of dollars. Ever heard of college?"

Sorry It happened to you, it's always sad & you kinda don't know how to react cause you're so suprised with what you just heard.
I sometimes say that I find him extremly sexy (which is true) tho - that usually shuts peoples mouth.
I was once shopping with my mum, and some guy in a music store told me he can't belive a gril like me likes this monster's music. If looks could kill...he'd be dead in 0.0001 second.
My mum got angry, lmao. I loved that - This guy will probably never diss Michael again.

Last edited:
Sorry It happened to you, it's always sad & you kinda don't know how to react cause you're so suprised with what you just heard.
I sometimes say that I find him extremly sexy (which is true) tho - that usually shuts peoples mouth.
I was once shopping with my mum, and some guy in a music store told me he can't belive a gril like me likes this monster's music. If looks could kill...he'd be dead in 0.0001 second.
Mum mum got angry, lmao. I loved that - This guy will probably never diss Michael again.

:lol: What a **** :lol: He'd be dead in 0.0001 second. I agree, I would have probably just jumped him though :)

You should have smacked him!

Back