The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The I got my TICKETS thread

the page came up for tickets and I chose fedex and clicked next and got kicked out. UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I am really pissed off. 2 hours of staring at the same screen for nothing!

I got 3 tickets for July 14th!!:wild:

But they're BK 112 .. and soo far to the front, it almost scares me!! But they wouldn't let us buy these tickets if we couldn't see anything from those seats right?? It almost looks like they're behind the stage!!:mello:

i am still at 15min and it,s not moving at all.if it was sold out it would say wouldn,t it?.oh i feel like crying now.this was for the foirst show should i try again for the second show?

Did anyone get an option for Special Delivery? I only got Standard Delivery and apparently if the tickets get lost in the post O2 don't replace them?!

i am still at 15min and it,s not moving at all.if it was sold out it would say wouldn,t it?.oh i feel like crying now.this was for the foirst show should i try again for the second show?

Keep Th Faith , you'll get good seats im sure.

I got block B1 something like row v , is it any good ?

I'll try again for the first show on friday for tier 101 if possible

Why are none of you that havent got tickets calling the box office? That's how I got mine after giving up online with ticket master

Did anyone get an option for Special Delivery? I only got Standard Delivery and apparently if the tickets get lost in the post O2 don't replace them?!

If they get lost O2 must replace them, anyways if the postie has nicked them then just inform the o2 of your seats and they'll arrest whoever is in your rightful place during the event

5th try now. Are the only tickets left in BK 112?

I GOT MINE!

4 tickets for Wednesday 22nd July!
Level 4 - Row R Seats 551-554 :D

I don't care where I am, I'M GOING TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

Keep Th Faith , you'll get good seats im sure.

I got block B1 something like row v , is it any good ?

I'll try again for the first show on friday for tier 101 if possible

Apparently they're quite good seats (not sure what happens if everyone's standing though). I got B1 row W, so I'm right behind you! lol That's weird I got one so far back since I was from the first people to get tickets! Strange...

I GOT MINE!

4 tickets for Wednesday 22nd July!
Level 4 - Row R Seats 551-554 :D

I don't care where I am, I'M GOING TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

as soon as i bought my seats i immediently refreshed the page where it said the only seats left were on level 4.

Who cares its MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!! for goodness sake!!!!

I got section BK. Alot of us seem to be getting that. mmm.

I sat for an hour trying to get through for the 2nd date but it kept saying there was a technical problem so I opted for July the 16th. I got tickets but Im just hoping MJ turns up as its one of the middle days mmm.

Apparently they're quite good seats (not sure what happens if everyone's standing though). I got B1 row W, so I'm right behind you! lol That's weird I got one so far back since I was from the first people to get tickets! Strange...

Maybe row A ,B,C etc in block b1 will be available friday ?

Also did you get charged the £9.00 per ticket too for the service charge ?

I got email from mjlive.com:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Ticketmaster is receiving an overwhelming amount of traffic to their website. They are having long waits and some technical difficulties but don't worry! Tickets are still available and we encourage you to keep trying. [/FONT]

If you lose your place in line, have to go off to work, or you get logged off for any reason, please try again. Your code WILL still work providing tickets are still available. All tickets are available on Ticketmaster.co.uk.
NICE SITE ! ! ! !

Are tickets actually available for Aug 19 too? That's a new date I see listed on MichaelJackson.com

I got a ticket from a friend to 28JUL
10 minutes later I got mine for the same date!!!!!!!!!goes to my MUM

I didnt even look at where the ticket is seated..I dont care...

Maybe row A ,B,C etc in block b1 will be available friday ?

Also did you get charged the £9.00 per ticket too for the service charge ?
Maybe, I don't know... Yeah, that's what I got charged, too.
We can only keep trying. :)

Can anyone please tell me if the BK112 seats are any good??:( It seems they're almost behind the stage!!

I really hope I can see it well... damn

Can anyone please tell me if the BK112 seats are any good??:( It seems they're almost behind the stage!!

its ok you'll be able to hear the music at least lol

is BK at the back??? if it is thats not fair that i paid £75 for the back seats! :(:(

Cheater, I think section BK is the 1st tier in the back corner...its not at the side of the stage.

I think you should be fine. You'll still see Michael, just a bit from the side or his back. Besides he does have a nice bottom! Lucky you! But seriously, I wouldn't worry so much. It's not THE best angle to see Michael buy I don't think they would offer anything without a view. All seats in O2 are supposed to have a good view.

:wild::wild::wild::wild: see ya in july folks

Michael Jackson - Thriller Hospitality Package The O2
London,
Wed 8 Jul 2009, 18:00

1PRESALE PREMIUM FLOOR TICKETBK A2M30 PRICE LEVEL 1
PREMIUM FLOOR SEATS

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

KEEPPPPPPP TRYING!!!:D

Back