The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

about the "confusing" thing with the glasses ;)

I did the same thing ;) I mostly use contact lenses now, because I actually hate wearing glasses.
Just imagine maybe Mike took the glasses off and then he had to read something afterwards but didn't want to put them on again, that's why he turned them this way, because if he would have used the glasses the correct way around for a short reading the lugs (is that the right word for it) would be in the way.. believe me, I tried it... I wore glasses for about 3-4 years every day.. ;)

mj_unseen_depo_1.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_2.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_3.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_4.jpg

Oh my, he looks FANTASTIC here.
His eyebrows look good too!

Reminds me of Stranger in Moscow.

Well, you all ai'nt seen nuthin' yet because I just saw the promo for whats coming on ET next week and damn they are gonna let MJ have it! It will be a three day attack with Dieter Weisner along with video and photos dissecting everything that MJ has stated to be true. From the spider bite, the bruises on his leg, the police brutality claim, he's gonna say it was all lies!

Well, you all ai'nt seen nuthin' yet because I just saw the promo for whats coming on ET next week and damn they are gonna let MJ have it! It will be a three day attack with Dieter Weisner along with video and photos dissecting everything that MJ has stated to be true. From the spider bite, the bruises on his leg, the police brutality claim, he's gonna say it was all lies!

You've got to be kidding me? Why can't they leave him alone?! :cry:

:/ is this going to be bad :( ?
he looks so gorgeous in them pix btw!

Well, you all ai'nt seen nuthin' yet because I just saw the promo for whats coming on ET next week and damn they are gonna let MJ have it!

Well, what's new? This is the show that hired Diane Dimond specifically to trash Michael Jackson on a daily basis--both during the trial and now. It's the network that hired Martin Bashir specifically because of the way he conned Michael Jackson; while the UK despised Bashir for what he did to Michael, ABC took him in with open arms. This is also the network that purchased audio tapes from Wiesner and Schaffel and edited them some 85-95% just to make Michael out as if he were desperate for money and racist when the real messages painted an entirely different picture. It's so sad that Michael granted THEM an exclusive phone interview on his 50th birthday, of all networks. :(

I just saw on TV and they are having Dieter on there, on Monday. Dieter is on there saying that Michael is lying about being abused by the police and that the spider bite if from an "injection" >.> ughhh why! why! why!! they keep trying to ruin Mike's image. Also they are showing more than just that one vid on there too. They are going to show a bunch of his deposition vids. I saw about three different clips where he was wearing a different shirt in each clip.

I saw the promo and my stomache just got so tight! This is just plain savagery and the sad part is anybody can say anything right now as nobody out there is defending MJ, hence they can say or do whatever they feel like.

My heart just aches for Mike, the vultures he had surrounding him was just ugh!

Now that there is nothing to report about Michael's death, now the media is going to try to destroy him and bring out all the dirt just to get ratings. This really makes me sick. Janet has the right idea, dont watch any of it.

I just saw that promo too. Just makes me sick. Talking about the "real" Michael Jackson. Diane Dimond mouth foaming with her filth and Weisner I am sure getting paid to give the dirty interview. Sick, sick, sick.

The videos they showed of a depo show a disgusted Mike...

I just saw that promo too. Just makes me sick. Talking about the "real" Michael Jackson. Diane Dimond mouth foaming with her filth and Weisner I am sure getting paid to give the dirty interview. Sick, sick, sick.

The videos they showed of a depo show a disgusted Mike...

I am disgusted. I saw that promo and I have really have no words for the level of disgust I feel towards ET, diane Diamond and Weisner.
How long can this shit go on??

guys most people are WAY past this...............Michael's life was celebrated twice 7 Jul and 3 Sep with dignity and grace................his birthday was celebrated from all corners of this earth...

why in the world are you giving ET rating and stressing over this mess..............the man has been layed to rest in total opulence..........

at some point we as fans have to stop feeding the beast (the ET's and Insider)....and start being proactive...

you don't like how they are treating Michael.....find out how that station gets their federal licences..........who their sponsors are and hit them in the pocket....

dont like how Diane Dimond is reporting about Michael....find the name of the person who hired her... write a letter have many people sign it and send it registered mail...

whining on the board about it aint changing a thing

Last edited:
guys most people are WAY past this...............Michael's life was celebrated twice 7 Jul and 3 Sep with dignity and grace................his birthday was celebrated from all corners of this earth...

why in the world are you giving ET rating and stressing over this mess..............the man has been layed to rest in total opulence..........

at some point we as fans have to stop feeding the beast (the ET's and Insider)....and start being proactive...

you don't like how they are treating Michael.....find out how that station gets their federal licences..........who their sponsors are and hit them in the pocket....

dont like how Diane Dimond is reporting about Michael....find the name of the person who hired her... write a letter had many people sign it and send it registered mail...

whining on the board about it aint changing a thing

Now that´s the spirit I like. Thank you!!! Either you don´t watch the show or you watch it and if there are parts you don´t like start to be proactive!!! But just to watch and whining on fan boards brings nothing! NOOOOOTHIIIIIINNNNNG! It gets boring always the same thing. Grow up people! Haven´t you learned anything from the past???

I agree I only mentioned this so we can do something about it, not to wine about it. Plus, I didn't even know disner would be a part of the show until today! Oh lord. I have written letters before online defending MJ I guess it's time to start again, but will they care? *sigh*

What!!!! why why!!!!!! :bugeyed:no: :cry:

I saw the promo and my stomache just got so tight! This is just plain savagery and the sad part is anybody can say anything right now as nobody out there is defending MJ, hence they can say or do whatever they feel like.

My heart just aches for Mike, the vultures he had surrounding him was just ugh!

I saw it too. Wiesner is such a snake.

Diane Dimond is a biased reporter. We should be protesting her reporting on Michael Jackson, fake wench. Stupid Dr. Etok finds that out today, dumb ass.

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/email-response-to-diane-dimond/

Fans were right about Diane Dimond, I was naive believing in her
Wow, I recieved this email today from Diane Dimond. I was shocked – I guess you guys wouldn’t be. I truly and sincerely believed that Diane had done a 180 on her belief that Michael was guilty of child molestation charges. She absolutely hasn’t!!

Man, I really wondered why I was getting freaky emails from fans. I totally see why they went crazy. I feel like going crazy right now. Remember I am from the UK and Diane Dimond is not significant here. Also I never followed tabloid coverage on Michael because I was never interested in hearing the alleged salacious aspects of his life. Seems like the fans are more abreast of what the media is saying that we are on the inside. So much is and was writtten about Michael, our heads would bust open if we followed it. It hurts too much when lies are printed about him.

All I knew was that he had forgiven her and it was my understanding she had done a 180. Her email below shows that she hadn’t. I am not advocating a hate campaign against her but I am just making it known that I do not hare her beliefs and I know that Michael was completely innocent of ALL child molestation allegations. I don’t need proof, I knew him and I know that he could never, ever do that!!

Email from Diane Dimond

Are you telling people that I now think Michael Jackson was completely innocent of the child molestation charges?

I keep getting these random e-mails informing me of such.

Please tell me it isn’t so. Because, Susan, I don’t believe that. It was nice meeting you and I know you love your departed friend but I’ve covered this story since 1993. I’ve sat with damaged children and crying parents too many times, parents too scared to press charges for fear of the media onslaught. I’ve talked with police officers and seen sworn statements they’ve gathered. I sat in the nearly 5 month long trial and watched 20-something young men take the stand and tearfully describe what happened to them at Michael Jackson’s hand. Forget the outcome of the trial – where three jurors later said they were coerced into their acquittal vote and wish they could take it back. It cannot be that ALL these people are lying and Michael is just a victim of his own celebrity.

Please. Don’t speak for me on this very, very delicate and important issue. As you said – your friend was a drug addict. I’m here to tell you he was an addict for years. He was not a person in charge of his behavior. I know it’s hard to hear but he was also addicted to little boys – and that’s a fact – just as sure as he was addicted to alcohol and drugs.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Diane Dimond

Now here is Dr. Etok responding to Diane Dimond's email:

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/email-response-to-diane-dimond/

Diane,

Thank you for your email. It is with utter shock that I read that you still believe that Michael was a child molester. I was led to believe that you had changed your mind about this.

Anyone who actually knew Michael would know that he was innocent of all charges and did not have the capabililty of molesting children. The fact that he has been acquitted in the US Law Courts shows that there is no legal case against Michael Jackson. He is an innocent man.

Speaking to you has made me the victim of vicious, lies, rumours and speculation. As upsetting as it is, it is nothing compared to what Michael suffered. I really do believe that there are people that are spiteful and wicked out their willing to cry, shout, scream and make false testimonies in order to destroy someone else’s character. Yes, you may have seen many male children crying and jurors regretting their decision, but it does not mean that Michael Jackson molested anyone.

In my case, someone went to the extent of trying and succeeded to register me on USA White Pages in order to prove/show that I live in USA. I don’t live in the USA and never have. Rumours are now being spread around that I lied about being from the UK. You see how that could look to the innocent bystander??

I would never put my head on the line and make an assertion unless I was 100% sure. I am a scientist after all!! I knew Michael and I know that he was no child molester and I would even go as far as saying that he wouldn’t even understand what child molesters do because he was so innocent to such wicked things.

You are entitled to your opinion, as we all are, but in the wake of his death and to show sensitivity to his family and friends, is it necessary to make these old allegations resurface?

Diane, I cannot change your mind, but what I would ask is for you to please be sensitive to us who are living day to day trying to cope with our loss. No matter what you thought of him, he had those that loved and cared about him.

Susan Etok

Oh my! I'm sorry that anyone thought Diane Demon did a 180! My god! U can tell she is evil! She has this gross grin on her face reporting on MJ all the time. She has not changed! Never will.

ughh I hate Diane Dimond. She is an evil crazy betch. I can't believe it took Etok so long to realize how Diane is like.

Etok is as credible as Diane is . We have to be prepared , everything will be said about mj in the upcoming years will be so so bad and terrible and till the kids are of legal age I don't think anyone is gonna defend mj . at least when he was alive he would release statement denying, he would get his story heard in court but now NOTHING but lies . the jacksons are selling stories , they are the biggest sources , they won't defend mj at all , they want the rumours to stay in the media so the media keep paying them for responds . the one losing are mj and his kids . I feel terrible for the kids . I can't although i try to believe that they will be "normal" . the media people are making everything possible for the kids to develope psychological issues so they can blame it on mj.

Sounds like they are referring to the 2005 deposition in the Marc Schaffel case... Which HAS been shown before, and HAS NOTHING to do with the circumstances surrounding his death. Insider, the one show that's even more tabloid than ET...

Did it look like this?

mjschaffel.jpg

hey no this isnt what they are referring to this one is actually something never seen before like seriously mj was looking GOOD im talking about fine I had never seen him look like that.... you have to watch this MONDAY you will see

Back