The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

thank you for the new pictures Michael looook so gorgeous :wub:
:cry: miss him so much.. he is so beautiful

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I read back a few pages to see what was up.

I think I am going to be sick to my stomach. Diane Diamond is an evil person. I can't believe that Entertainment Tonight has made her the Jackson Expert of their show. She knows nothing about Michael. She only knows what is given to her by her legal assistants and what she is briefed on and she must know that the uglier and juicier the info, the more ET will pay her ass to keep her on.

When I think about people from the media that have thrived on hurting Michael so much, I try to calm myself with that song that Stevie sang for Michael at the memorial:

They Won't go when I go

No more lying friends
Wanting tragic ends
Though they do pretend
They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Gone from painful cries
Away from saddened eyes
Along with him I'll bide
Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
Weak ones standing tall
I will watch them fall
They won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
The innocent will leave for sure
For them there is a resting place
People sinning just for fun
They will never see the sun
For they can never show their faces
There ain't no room for
the hopeless sinner
Who will take more
than he will give
He ain't hardly gonna give

The greed of man will be
Far away from me
And my soul will be free
They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
All that I believe
The kingdom I will see
'Cause they won't go when I go

When I go
Where I'll go
No one can keep me
From my destiny.

Diane Dimond is a biased reporter. We should be protesting her reporting on Michael Jackson, fake wench. Stupid Dr. Etok finds that out today, dumb ass.

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/email-response-to-diane-dimond/

Fans were right about Diane Dimond, I was naive believing in her
Wow, I recieved this email today from Diane Dimond. I was shocked – I guess you guys wouldn’t be. I truly and sincerely believed that Diane had done a 180 on her belief that Michael was guilty of child molestation charges. She absolutely hasn’t!!

Man, I really wondered why I was getting freaky emails from fans. I totally see why they went crazy. I feel like going crazy right now. Remember I am from the UK and Diane Dimond is not significant here. Also I never followed tabloid coverage on Michael because I was never interested in hearing the alleged salacious aspects of his life. Seems like the fans are more abreast of what the media is saying that we are on the inside. So much is and was writtten about Michael, our heads would bust open if we followed it. It hurts too much when lies are printed about him.

All I knew was that he had forgiven her and it was my understanding she had done a 180. Her email below shows that she hadn’t. I am not advocating a hate campaign against her but I am just making it known that I do not hare her beliefs and I know that Michael was completely innocent of ALL child molestation allegations. I don’t need proof, I knew him and I know that he could never, ever do that!!

Email from Diane Dimond

Are you telling people that I now think Michael Jackson was completely innocent of the child molestation charges?

I keep getting these random e-mails informing me of such.

Please tell me it isn’t so. Because, Susan, I don’t believe that. It was nice meeting you and I know you love your departed friend but I’ve covered this story since 1993. I’ve sat with damaged children and crying parents too many times, parents too scared to press charges for fear of the media onslaught. I’ve talked with police officers and seen sworn statements they’ve gathered. I sat in the nearly 5 month long trial and watched 20-something young men take the stand and tearfully describe what happened to them at Michael Jackson’s hand. Forget the outcome of the trial – where three jurors later said they were coerced into their acquittal vote and wish they could take it back. It cannot be that ALL these people are lying and Michael is just a victim of his own celebrity.

Please. Don’t speak for me on this very, very delicate and important issue. As you said – your friend was a drug addict. I’m here to tell you he was an addict for years. He was not a person in charge of his behavior. I know it’s hard to hear but he was also addicted to little boys – and that’s a fact – just as sure as he was addicted to alcohol and drugs.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Diane Dimond

Now here is Dr. Etok responding to Diane Dimond's email:

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/email-response-to-diane-dimond/

Diane,

Thank you for your email. It is with utter shock that I read that you still believe that Michael was a child molester. I was led to believe that you had changed your mind about this.

Anyone who actually knew Michael would know that he was innocent of all charges and did not have the capabililty of molesting children. The fact that he has been acquitted in the US Law Courts shows that there is no legal case against Michael Jackson. He is an innocent man.

Speaking to you has made me the victim of vicious, lies, rumours and speculation. As upsetting as it is, it is nothing compared to what Michael suffered. I really do believe that there are people that are spiteful and wicked out their willing to cry, shout, scream and make false testimonies in order to destroy someone else’s character. Yes, you may have seen many male children crying and jurors regretting their decision, but it does not mean that Michael Jackson molested anyone.

In my case, someone went to the extent of trying and succeeded to register me on USA White Pages in order to prove/show that I live in USA. I don’t live in the USA and never have. Rumours are now being spread around that I lied about being from the UK. You see how that could look to the innocent bystander??

I would never put my head on the line and make an assertion unless I was 100% sure. I am a scientist after all!! I knew Michael and I know that he was no child molester and I would even go as far as saying that he wouldn’t even understand what child molesters do because he was so innocent to such wicked things.

You are entitled to your opinion, as we all are, but in the wake of his death and to show sensitivity to his family and friends, is it necessary to make these old allegations resurface?

Diane, I cannot change your mind, but what I would ask is for you to please be sensitive to us who are living day to day trying to cope with our loss. No matter what you thought of him, he had those that loved and cared about him.

Susan Etok

This B**** is crazy! she needs to stfu! look, i don't care about what other people like diane Diamond think about Mj because I know in my heart that he is innocent. But come on, be atleast honest with yourself and stop being a hypocrite. If diane thinks michael is guilty then fine, so be it. Everyone is entitled to make up their own decisions. But don't go around being a bias reporter either. Just don't say sh** on the mater and get on with life. The guy is dead, respect him, point blank. Even if YOU (diane) think he is guilty or not. He was never found guilty, and last time i checked Diane wasn't there with Michael and the kids in the room so because there are no proven facts she needs to keep her mouth shut. Ugh, this lady really is pissing me off, you is no better then that old hag Diane sawyer.

Well, what's new? This is the show that hired Diane Dimond specifically to trash Michael Jackson on a daily basis--both during the trial and now. It's the network that hired Martin Bashir specifically because of the way he conned Michael Jackson; while the UK despised Bashir for what he did to Michael, ABC took him in with open arms. This is also the network that purchased audio tapes from Wiesner and Schaffel and edited them some 85-95% just to make Michael out as if he were desperate for money and racist when the real messages painted an entirely different picture. It's so sad that Michael granted THEM an exclusive phone interview on his 50th birthday, of all networks. :(
I wish everyone on ET rot in hell and stay there for eternity!
fuck 'em..they make my blood boil!!

I’ve sat with damaged children and crying parents too many times, parents too scared to press charges for fear of the media onslaught.
oh really? if this is the case, why don't she tape 'em and showed 'em all on ET? I don't think demon would miss any chance to show he's what she thinks he was. Anyway, MJ was sued all the time. The Billie jean jackson case, Nona Jackson case, and so many more XXX Jackson sued him to being their kid's father, does it make their claims credible? There are actually more such cases than the kiddy ones. If MJ really was guilty, I bet there won't be just two cases all these years with the same team of people involved. Now, if FACTs are nothing to her, then maybe she should try look at something else. Body language experts, handwriting analysis experts, psychiatrist have been analyzing him all the times and they could never once see any ounce of child predator traits in him. Some would be saying these analysis are not believable, but since FACTs are non-existent to them, they should look at these analysis then. MJ might appear weird to some people, some of his thinking might appear strange to some people but it doesn't make him guilty!

Last edited:
The media just want to paint him as a drug addict. Know he may have had a problem and to what extent we may never know, only the ones close to him will know. But Michael was an extremely adept intelligent man, media just want to always grasp at the bad things and make him seem incapable.

I know I've asked this before but can't Michael's family sue for defamation of character or something? He was proven 'Not Guilty' of all charges ffs!

I The Billie jean jackson case, Nona Jackson case, and so many more XXX Jackson sued him to being their kid's father, does it make their claims credible?!

Excatly!!! lol

How the heck can he be man be sued for "being a father" and being a "pedophile" at the same time?! it doesnt make sense! lol

Haven't seen the promo but from what I've read in this thread....... disgusted and yet not surprised.
Actually, I'm only surprised that they haven't figured out (by now) that positive stuff sells 100 times better than negative stuff.

Pains me to know he had to go through this, but I have to say...... he looked so freakin' good!! *drool*

I wrote quite a nicely scathing letter to the Insider. But the links were the same to CBS and the Insider.

So did I
Damn tired of this mess, MJ is not even here and they are still with this foolishness

I don't know how long the negative will last I mean 10yrs down the line nobody gonna remember the B.S their gonna be about the MUSIC!

Link to The Insider contact page (I assume this is the right web page... please correct me if I'm wrong)!

http://www.theinsider.com/about/contact.html

And the link to CBS contact page:

http://www.theinsider.com/about/contact.html

Please write to them & beg them not to show this. :(

ET/The Insider will show it because they are whores for ratings. The more complaints; the better because hopefully they will see that people are disgusted with this pathetic excuse for journalism. From there perhaps some change can begin...

I don't know how long the negative will last I mean 10yrs down the line nobody gonna remember the B.S their gonna be about the MUSIC!

ET/The Insider want the negative to last forever. The tabloids want the negative to last forever. It makes them money. This is their goal: to make sure that when you think of Michael Jackson, you will think of 'music' or 'greatest entertainer of all time' second.

weisner was exposed during the trial in 2005, he along with Koitzner stole 960.000$ from Michael .

you know I stopped watching ET/the insider as soon as they started bringing Diane diamond and Ian (what ever the hell his last name is) as there Jackson experts
and I dont think we should refer to Diane diamond as human any more she doesn't deserve it

Unfortunately, until a big scandal with a huge celebrity comes along. . . these filthy mongrols are going to talk shit about Michael as long as they can. It's actually been pretty slow in the celebrity scandal department this summer. There have only been lots of celebrity deaths. :(

Diane is such a bitch, who cares wabout what she thinks. I hate her so much

Last edited:
Well, you all ai'nt seen nuthin' yet because I just saw the promo for whats coming on ET next week and damn they are gonna let MJ have it! It will be a three day attack with Dieter Weisner along with video and photos dissecting everything that MJ has stated to be true. From the spider bite, the bruises on his leg, the police brutality claim, he's gonna say it was all lies!

I can say that ASS gonna trash MJ. Poor MJ.look who were his inner circle.they do any thing for money . he sold MJ.

WTF MAN!!! The man we soo love is gone and they're gonna talk about this BS? Those BI+ch @$$'s...(hate to say cuss word...but this just pisses me off MOre and More)

And to that BizNach Dian *Demon*, I DISLIKE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!! She's like a Paper cut to the eyeball...

They never aired it here on the east coast because a tennis game was on! But, someone saw something I read on KOP board saying that there gonna leave the trash talking about MJ for tuesday. They talked about the VMA's and they interviewed one of Mj friends travis about the TII tour.

Back