The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

he's absolutely beautiful. A shame that people played him the way they did.

mj_unseen_depo_2.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_3.jpg
Am I the only one who scream "Stranger in Moscowwwwwwww" in the first time seeing it?

Here are stills from the video. Michael did look very good and articulate. Of course, The Insider makes everything so dramatic... In the excerpts shown Michael agrees with the interviewer that he may have been taking medication at the time documents were signed that could have impaired his judgment. This is believed to be from the Dieter Wiesner case circa 2007, in relation to documents allegedly signed around 2003.

I want to mention that during the trial Thomas Mesereau pointed out that in 2002-2003 Michael Jackson was indeed taking prescription medication for a number of legitimate ailments including a broken leg, spider bite, back pain, and reoccurring complications relating to the Pepsi incident and related corrective surgeries.

mj_unseen_depo_1.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_2.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_3.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_4.jpg

Wow, He looks so beautiful :heart: :wub:

ur welcome earthlyme. My bad it was japan ur right, oops. and it's bluetopez not bluetopz lol hee hee right back at ya. :)

haha, My bad...bluetopez...ama call you BT then...lolz :D

Hey, I Saw the insider after midnight and YOU Are right.

Hey y'all, Its a Totally DIFFERENT Interview that We've EVER Seen. Its a totally different ENVIORNMENT! And Michael Looked, As always, Gorgeous.

And when he read a part of the paper that was given to him, He didnt wear the glasses, he looked through them from the other side like holding it up....:D

But when he was asked some question...he replied "I dont know" and the way he said it, made me wanna go over to him and hug him...:(

Y'all watch it on Monday...

Love,
Romi

He does look beautiful.. im confused why he is looking through his glasses backwards..

Anyway, if he was on prescription drugs i don't blame him. It is sad that he could sign things and not be sure what he was signing though..

I don't see what they are trying to say this proves about his death though. If thats 2003.. thats six years ago..!

ps. was this the same time as bas*** .. or was that 2002.. cuz he looks a lot different to me.

i think coz he do not wanted to put on the glasses...so this was the easiest to read with it. i remember once in Vegas bookstore he was using his glasses the same way. so cute, only Michael

i think coz he do not wanted to put on the glasses...so this was the easiest to read with it. i remember once in Vegas bookstore he was using his glasses the same way. so cute, only Michael

I don't have glasses but I thought you can't see right if you look through the other side?

it was 2003 ...who understands what hell he was going thru...

I don't do prescription or any drugs...but I can empathize with Michael on what he was going thru during 2003-2005...
I can too. It would've killed me to go through something like that, especially if I loved children as much as Michael did! And knowing I was innocent and that people were doing something so evil just to get at my money, that would've broken my heart. I think it did Michael's too. :cry:

if it was anyone else...the media would have been defending that person...
Exactly! :clapping:

I don't have glasses but I thought you can't see right if you look through the other side?

I have glasses and I do the same thing lol. You can see but the lens seems a lot stronger than when you look through it the right way. I sometimes do it when I only need my glasses for a second, or when glasses hurt my nose because I had my nose broken and reset - not saying that's why Michael did it though.

Back