The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

The Gratitude Thread

I did my search and found no threads about gratitude, so I felt it was my duty and honour to create it.

This is where we can just express our thanks and gratitude about all we are thankful/grateful for.

Right now I am very grateful for being under the same roof with my kids (all but one.. wish she were here too) and that I have a good relationship with each of them. I am also thankful for the opportunity to get to know so many of you here and play here with you all when I am in that playful mood. I wish you all lived in my city and we could get together for real to play. Though maybe in a warmer climate would be better instead of here.

I am thankful for having a place to live and a vehicle that runs, and heat in my house, and food in my fridge. I'm thankful for my new friends from the play, and the opportunity to get on stage again and have fun doing it. I am thankful for my family helping me out with that.

I am thankful for having some absolutely wonderful people in my life (online and off).

I am thankful that I really could go on and on and on with what I am thankful for, but am going to end it for now... to be continued at a later date.

Goodnight all :) :hug:

Re: The Gratitude Thread

Awww Ape you're sweet. :wub:

I'm thankful for everything in my life... like that I have a roof over my head and I have a family.

I'm thankful for my love of animals and of nature, and for those in the first place because it calms me down a lot when I feel pent up.

I'm thankful for my best friend, for without her I'd crumble apart and be literally nothing.

I'm thankful for being accepted at MJJC and I feel as though you're all my family. Every smile and laugh I get from this place I make the most of it while it's there. Happy times are 'yesterday' before we even know it... so I try to enjoy everything while I can.

:flowers:

I am thankful for some special friends from here. I am thankful for online, and thankful for the this world being smaller than it sometimes seems.

I am thankful for the sunny blue sky I had today here.

i am thankful to susie who is my inspiration in life she showed me when i was at rock bottom that the only way is up not to feel alone

everyday her warm company is like a light bulb it glows brightly

im also thankful to the heath fans
and to heath himself :cry:

Aw temps we'll always luv ya ;)

I'm thankful for the lightness that melancholy brings, showing that although the moon is associated with the night...it still is in fact the underside of the sun. :)

I am thankful for some special friends from here. I am thankful for online, and thankful for the this world being smaller than it sometimes seems.

I am thankful for the sunny blue sky I had today here.

I'm thankful I met you Ape. :hug:

I'm also thankful that I am a fan of Michael, because he has changed my life so much. I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for him. :)

I'm thankful that there are certain people in my life who help me whenever I need it.

Thank you God! :)

Re: The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... ( Merged )

Right now I'm thankful for things which I can't express in words...

Thank you to the people who invented crackers :puke:

Thank you Ben & Jerry :p

:lol:

^:excited::lol:

=========
Thank you Michael...for everything! :wub:

Thank you God for people on here who make me smile when I forget how to.

Thank you to my children who always make me feel appreciated, loved and special :wub:

Thank you God, allowing me to stay happy in this crisis of a time, and having almost every solution in your Word... :wub:

Thank you God for today :) and for all of the special moments in it.

I wanna thank god for all the wonderful firefighters who have been so brave
and wonderful with dealing with the fires that happened

^ Aww how are things now? Have all the fires been put out? :praying

Firefighters are amazing, aren't they. So dedicated and brave. :yes:

Thank you, Lord, for that little ray of hope that might be realized soon for me so I can perhaps be a bit happier and feel better each day. :)

^ Aww how are things now? Have all the fires been put out? :praying

I think they are out..i hope
But i think there maybe small fires going around in some places..but not big ones thank god!

I wanna thank god for all giving me the chance to meet all these lovely ppl here on this forum :)
Love ya guys

Back