Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

Wow, that's awesome!

hey sweetheart..
i just want to show my mj tattoo. it was made in december 2009.. but i have to chance fix it a little in 2 month, besides that, is there going to be writting ; "quench my desire" over the logo ;)!
5lrtvn.jpg

the other pictures is an idea i'm gonna realise in next winter ;)
sorry for bad english :(
mb3mop.jpg

Hi :)

Love the tattoo idea on the ribs, it looks so beautiful :) i say get it if it makes you happy :)

I will get another by the end of the year, incorporating an MJ inspired symbol into a Tattoo :).

Kind Regards,

Romen

Loyal2MJJ - Are you one of the fans at the March 09 press conference?

I would love to get more feedback about my new tattoo =)

3 days after getting the tattoo....

photoaw.jpg

Its starting to peal and heal. It still kinda hurts.

Once again for those that keep PMing me. The face is inspired by the cover for Invincible, and he hair is inspired by his hair during the 30th Anniversary Show. =)

I dreamed last night that someone had made me two very large tattoos on both arms. They were very big and beautiful ...but there was no tattoo with Michael....I was very sad about that ... then I awoke ...:smilerolleyes: :rofl:

Hi, just joining the ranks of those who are seriously pondering...

Can someone please be really honest about the pain factor? What's the pain like, say, on your wrist? Small, black and white tattoo? Nothing in color, nothing big. Not a portrait either, maybe some words, or some other symbol.
I'm someone who can give birth without pain meds, but will beg for general anesthesia when it come to getting a cavity repaired, because the smallest amount of pain in a dentist's chair will make me go through the roof.

What's the pain like getting a tattoo? How long did the pain last while healing? I know everyone's different, I was wondering if someone with wrist experience could shed some light, I've been thinking about for a long time.

The pain was no bad at all. Maybe like a small cat scratch but nothing to draw blood. When he did Michael's hair.... it hurt like bloody hell.

Make sure to take an iPod and listen to MJ. Thats what I did the whole 2 hours.

Can someone please be really honest about the pain factor? What's the pain like, say, on your wrist? Small, black and white tattoo? Nothing in color, nothing big. Not a portrait either, maybe some words, or some other symbol.
I'm someone who can give birth without pain meds, but will beg for general anesthesia when it come to getting a cavity repaired, because the smallest amount of pain in a dentist's chair will make me go through the roof.

What's the pain like getting a tattoo? How long did the pain last while healing? I know everyone's different, I was wondering if someone with wrist experience could shed some light, I've been thinking about for a long time.

Tattoo pain is only constant stinging pain, you do get use to it after a while and it becomes more annoying then OMG IT HURTS lol on most parts of the body like the wrist.

The wrist would not be that painful at all, as the skin is exposed to the elements and toughened up. Unlike my Back tattoo, it is sensitive around the ribs and it did burn/sting like hell around the ribs (only when its getting done), especially when doing heavy shading (hair) or a thick out line like the signature.

Honestly dont worry the wrist wont hurt that much at all, once you get started you will say, omg this is not that bad at all, and you will get addicted like me lol.

With L.O.V.E Romen :)

I have a tattoo on my wrist and it's not so bad :)
A couple of times it felt like it was going over a sensitive spot but for me, the pain was gone as soon as it was finished. Obviously you wouldn't want to get a slap where you got your tattoo but apart from that, the pain only lasted while I was getting the tattoo and it wasn't that bad.

This is the one I need, anyone have a high quality verson of the below pic?

Cheers in advance people:

MJVictory.jpg

I like :) I reckon get it done in a soft black like mine, it will look amazing :) the hair, i say the hair :)

I know, this picture really does say a thousand words, I have my consoltation tomorrow so need a HQ pic of this, this is my number one choice -Your tattoo came to mind mate about placement, Its either going on my arm, upper back, or lower back like yours, I dont know, I'll speak to the tattoiest tomorrow.

This is the one I need, anyone have a high quality verson of the below pic?

Cheers in advance people:

MJVictory.jpg

:agree::agree::agree: That'll look great with the hair. I admire you guys, seriously. I don't think I'd be able to pull off that big a tattoo (after getting a teeny tiny one done today...)

Okay, mine is neither a portrait, nor lyrics, nor dates. It's just a symbol.

I just love Remember The Time.
It also has quite a bit of spiritual meaning to me, so there, birdie it is.

I started with this one:
and let the guy draw one up from the print, make the disk above the head a bit more geometric and less freestyle etc. I love it.

It's not as bright as in the photos, it's a lot darker so it doesn't bleed out after healing, had to compromise but it's a really nice blue. I discovered I'm a whimp,:D
I bow down before you guys with the bigger ones.
:agree::agree: No friggin' way I could pull that off. I love my MJ bird.

Most people probably wouldn't ever identify that as MJ tatoo, but it is.
I really love that tattoo, it's still swollen and all but I'm absolutely in love with my arm. :D

Honestly dont worry the wrist wont hurt that much at all, once you get started you will say, omg this is not that bad at all, and you will get addicted like me lol.

No, I really don't see that happening. :rofl::hysterical:But I am so happy I got this one done. *danceshappydance*

Last edited:

I think you may be on to something. I like that idea of the egyptian bird and RTT. I might use RTT somehow in my next tattoo.

This is my next tatoo. I'm putting it on the back of my right leg. On the top it's going to say, "Divinity In Motion"

Michael_Jackson-The_Ultimate_Collection-Frontal.jpg

Hi Modulation Alert,

As long as it made you happy :) it looks nice.

My next one will have a MJ symbol incorporated, dont wanna give it away yet, it will be a surprise :) hopefully in 3- 6 months away.

If you don't have anything nice to say, how about you just don't bother saying anything. Way to make someone feel like shit. Posts have been deleted, I don't care, I'm not going to allow anyone to hurt someone's feelings that way.

duly noted..my tattoos are still better than his. :p

I'm going to get one but Im gonna pick the right pic....

well ,
after many months since I started this thread I have finally manged to take a pic od my tattoo I got last year with my webcam

Image18.jpg

I chose the butterfly to symbolise freedom and Michael flying away to heaven. the pink and purple are my fav colours. I still love it.

well ,
after many months since I started this thread I have finally manged to take a pic od my tattoo I got last year with my webcam

Image18.jpg

I chose the butterfly to symbolise freedom and Michael flying away to heaven. the pink and purple are my fav colours. I still love it.

I love it and the colours are a great touch as well. This thread is giving me loads of ideas as I will be getting one soon around 25th June.

Back