Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

Aaaaahhh, I want a tattoo so much! I've even decided what I want. I want this image on my wrist. But I am so scared, I want to go to an artist recommended to me by someone I know, but none of my friends have tattoos... *sigh*

mj-logo1.png

Last edited:

it's so cute!!:wub:

Thank you :)

SO COOL!!! I have been thinking about getting almost the same thing, but on the side of my ribs...:D

Ouch side of ur ribs hurts!!! My other half has loads of tattoos but he said the one on his rib really really hurt!! Not trying to put you off as i am sure it would look wicked lol :)

Oh and Thanks xx

Thank you :)

Ouch side of ur ribs hurts!!! My other half has loads of tattoos but he said the one on his rib really really hurt!! Not trying to put you off as i am sure it would look wicked lol :)

Oh and Thanks xx

oooh..i know it'll hurt....i have one already on my lower back to which I almost threw up while getting it done, it hurt so much.....so I'm getting myself prepared...:lol:

oooh..i know it'll hurt....i have one already on my lower back to which I almost threw up while getting it done, it hurt so much.....so I'm getting myself prepared...:lol:

So worth the pain though :) The one on the back of my neck really hurt but the others i have didnt its strange the way different places affect you!!

So worth the pain though :) The one on the back of my neck really hurt but the others i have didnt its strange the way different places affect you!!

:lol: ooh, i so know what you mean....my sister has a tattoo on the top of her foot, and she said it wasn't too bad, but i've heard almost everyone else say that it was crazy painful...

I may move it down to the side of my waist maybe...not sure yet....

hey sweetheart..
i just want to show my mj tattoo. it was made in december 2009.. but i have to chance fix it a little in 2 month, besides that, is there going to be writting ; "quench my desire" over the logo ;)!
5lrtvn.jpg

the other pictures is an idea i'm gonna realise in next winter ;)
sorry for bad english :(
mb3mop.jpg

Cool, I want to do a of Mike!
Very good, very beautiful :cheeky:
thanks for posting :clapping:

Wow so cool! Your tattoos are amazing! :D I don't have the courage to make one myself.

I would love an MJ tattoo on my wrist maybe just a silhouette of him so as not to make it so in people's faces.

Im gettin one done on my wrist of the MJ logo with crown on the day of his anniversary. i feel thats the best way to pay my respect to my idol....

Has anyone got a high quality photo of Michael's People Magazine Cover, 1984, just the face shot where he is on stage on the Victory Tour - I need it for my tattoo ideas, thanks in advance :)

I want a music tattoo but I have thought about getting a MJ tattoo. I change my mind all the time so getting a tattoo is not for me plus I am a wimp.

I still need to get mine but thinking of getting mine the week of the anniversary as I have the whole week booked off work that week. Plus gives me 7 weeks to decide for sure what I want.

MJ Tat!

OMG!

I am getting my MJ tattoo today!!!! eeek! I am so scared!

Its the INVINCIBLE cover!

Re: MJ Tat!

oh the 'Vince cover?? that'll be interesting! post pics! and good luck!

Re: MJ Tat!

Make sure to post pics. This thread will probably get merged with the other tattoo thread that's around, so post it on there.

Ooh please post pics! :)

Oooh yes I cannot wait to see the pics. I still need to get mine done but haven't mainly due to time which I have more of now, yay!

Here is my Michael tat! Invincible inspired!

photoeyc.jpg

It will look much better when its healed. I am really red and swollen right now.

Last edited:

That looks really great. How long did it take?

Back