Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

So sorry for Debbie, heartbreaking photo. Glad you could comfort her; I hope now she won't feel afraid to visit Forest lawn if she sees others there.
I agree it would be nice to send flowers / letters in support.

Wish I could be there to join you in Cali. on the 25th, at FL and for the candlelight vigil. ... Will definitely be there in spirit.

TMZ stole the story from us, along with the pics. FYI Marc Shaffel was there with her as well, that's the only thing I'm unable to understand her Shaffel association.

Debbie Rowe Bawls at Michael's Mausoleum

Posted Mar 4th 2010 10:41AM by TMZ Staff
Debbie Rowe was at Michael Jackson's mausoleum in Glendale yesterday, crying hysterically and hugging fans.

0304_debbie_rowe_bn.jpg

Story developing...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0hDxEL9u5

There you go guys, Harvey and his scum of the earth team do quiet a lot of stealing in the hopes of finding new information, but that's hardly new

TMZ stole the story from us, along with the pics. FYI Marc Shaffel was there with her as well, that's the only thing I'm unable to understand her Shaffel association.

That what I hate about TMZ...now Debbie is gonna think that the fans whom she trusted yesterday SOLD the pictures to TMZ....very very sad....

Someone posted the pics on the hoax site and gave TMZ. Look at the link at the bottom on the pics

So tmz steal photos and stories from here and social networking sites. Can ejacobs do anything to tmz now? So sad if debbie sees this on tmz about her private moment with them, and yeh she might think the fans sold the story. We know for sure tmz are watching us.

Someone posted the pics on the hoax site and gave TMZ. Look at the link at the bottom on the pics

yes it is apparent that the hoax site is the source for TMZ. see the link under the pictures.

so we dont have anyway of know who posted the pics?

probably if you register to that site you can see who started the thread, posted pictures etc..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: this is what they added as story developing part

The emotional gathering occurred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park -- where a bunch of Michael Jackson fans meet on the third day of every month and bring cards, gifts and letters from fans around the world ... this according to MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net.

Turns out Debbie -- Michael's ex-wife -- showed up to Forest Lawn as the meeting was in full swing, and started hugging MJ's fans and crying.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0hDzqfNAI

yes it is apparent that the hoax site is the source for TMZ. see the link under the pictures.

The emotional gathering occurred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park -- where a bunch of Michael Jackson fans meet on the third day of every month and bring cards, gifts and letters from fans around the world ... this according to MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net.

Turns out Debbie -- Michael's ex-wife -- showed up to Forest Lawn as the meeting was in full swing, and started hugging MJ's fans and crying.

this makes me mad..so the deathhox sight stole it from here and then sent or gave the pics to TMZ?

this makes me mad..so the deathhox sight stole it from here and then sent or gave the pics to TMZ?

from here or from facebook, who knows. it is only apparent that they are ones that tipped TMZ and that's why TMZ is citing them/writing their URL address most probably.

That is heartbreaking. I am ashamed of anyone who calls themself a Michael Jackson fan who may have engaged in sending hatemail to Debbie. Thank you for sharing this story and for showing her warmth and compassion...it is time the vilification of this lady stopped.

I agree. The hatemail is probably not going to stop but I hope that she can learn to not take it to heart. Debbie is a person with feelings just like everyone else and she has had a lot of stories in the media that people believed, just like Michael. We all know not to trust the media when it comes to MJ but we need to remember that the same goes for everyone who has a story in the paper. The hate mail really says more about the sender than the person receiving it in my eyes.

We don't know everything about the life Michael and Debbie had together. We probably don't know much at all.

So tmz steal photos and stories from here and social networking sites. Can ejacobs do anything to tmz now? So sad if debbie sees this on tmz about her private moment with them, and yeh she might think the fans sold the story. We know for sure tmz are watching us.
I think (just think, not really sure) that since it was posted on a public forum, there really isn't anyone can do. But I'm sure she could some how demand it be taken down since she is the owner of the pictures. Plus, she also posted them on facebook, doesn't facebook then have ownership over the pics as well? They keep changing their rules there so it's confusing.

WTH??????? they are nuts! "MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath"? I can't believe they are taking this site seriously. That's sad!

It was not a gift (let's tell the truth here), she got money for those kids and then she was trying to sue Michael because she could afford the best lawyers just like him. If it was a gift why did she take money for those kids? I am happy that Debbie seems turning to a better person now. I am happy that Mike has this magic and power in his death to change ppl’s souls. Debbie is going through a very deep grieving process which is normal when ppl feel that something they did not do right in their life. God bless her that it is happening to her. I am sure she is going to be a better person after all. I do not hate Debbie but I do not feel sorry for her either.

It was a gift and she should have taken the money, and sued him for it too, if they had an agreement.

Debbie seemed to do anything and everything Michael wanted. It went beyond money for her because her family has money.
She was willing to have his children WITHOUT marriage. But for legal and moral reasons, Michael made the choice they would get married. So they got married.

When the babies were born, Michael took total control of them. She's still in the hospital, and he grabs their child and takes her immediately home. Because that is what Michael wanted. When Lisa Marie wanted back into his life and was traveling the world with him, Debbie grinned and accepted it. That was some kind of humiliation for any woman to bear, real marriage or not. Then when it was learned Debbie could not have any more children, the marriage was over because that was what Michael wanted.

It's been shown that when Michael moves on from a relationship, he moved on. Many of the suits against him have stemmed from people who thought they were close to MJ, and then when the relationship was over, he didn't have anything more to do with them.

Sometimes it seemed folks took negative actions just to get his attention,ala, Jermaine's "word to the bad".

All in all, Debbie Rowe proved again and again her loyality to MJ. She was instrumental in swaying those jurors to Michael's innocence. When Bashir crucified him, it was Debbie front and center defending him. She NEVER publicly bad mouthed Michael ala Quincy, LaToya and many others. She in fact helped him.

She proved her devotion to him over and over. If at some point, she felt totally slighted, I can see her reacting negatively. She was human. She doesn't need to be a "better person" relative to Michael.

from here or from facebook, who knows. it is only apparent that they are ones that tipped TMZ and that's why TMZ is citing them/writing their URL address most probably.

They obviously got their info from looking at the site. Isn't that like saying when TMZ take information from MJJC, that MJJC tipped them.

I think (just think, not really sure) that since it was posted on a public forum, there really isn't anyone can do. But I'm sure she could some how demand it be taken down since she is the owner of the pictures. Plus, she also posted them on facebook, doesn't facebook then have ownership over the pics as well? They keep changing their rules there so it's confusing.

Tut.. I don't know. Thats so shady that they can take those photos and use them like that though. I thought Schaffel was suing TMZ for some footage they used?

So TMZ watch hoax sites too, now it makes sense when ppl say certain questions are asked about MJs death/Murrays trial and then stories appear on TMZ? Maybe TMZ even run the hoax site.

Last edited:
oh no..first they steal Karen´s photos now this :( so sad
Hun, the original owner of the Forest Lawn pictures, SOLD them to TMZ. Notice how these pictures from Debbie do not have the TMZ stamp over the pictures and they said where the pictures came from? The Forest Lawn pictures were pictures that TMZ bought.

Karen Faye's pictures were sold with TMZ trademark on them and everything else.

Hun, the original owner of the Forest Lawn pictures, SOLD them to TMZ. Notice how these pictures from Debbie do not have the TMZ stamp over the pictures and they said where the pictures came from? The Forest Lawn pictures were pictures that TMZ bought.
The original owner was Faye herself

So jessicakthx
(http://www.facebook.com/jessicakthx)
is the person that brought it over to the Hoax Site from here,
and they took it from the Hoax site. But I would be careful with the word 'stole'.
It's posted here, she reposted there with reference to who posted it on MJJC.

I saw that too...thank you...i just dont get it though.....HOW do people STILL not understand that Michael is gone???...I want to believe that he is not too..BUT...he is.
Sorry for the rant..

That what I hate about TMZ...now Debbie is gonna think that the fans whom she trusted yesterday SOLD the pictures to TMZ....very very sad....

Wwowowwwww!!!!
Now... talk about the ironies of life.
I am sorry, and I know this is 10000% out of topic, but... do you remember all the talking about KF selling/not selling the pics of MJ's resting place to TMZ? Well... I think we have the answer right here. The mistery is solved. Wowowwww :eek:

I do hope ejacobs can do something right now!!
And I am so sorry, but I remember how angy our ejacobs was about the pics sold/not sold to TMZ... and I don't mean this as any hate or fun to her at all, I just mean this is the kind of things we, fans, must always keep in mind when dealing with info on the media and tabloids like TMZ. This is a very, very valuable lesson. Of course eJacobs couldn't have sold this pics!!!!!!

I am speechless... this has happens right under our noses.. AGAIN!!!! :eek:

This is so weird them using a hoax site for info... maybe it shows they like to play with fans emotions.

if anyone reads this who owns the pictures, you really do need to contact Dax Holt, he is the one over TMZ's pictures, you can get a hold of him at DaxHolt on twitter. He also does a live chat everyday. Or even call the number on their site, it goes to a machine, but they are very good about calling people back.

I think its really awful that fans have taken the time to send her hate mail and that she felt she couldnt even approach his resting place. She was once a very big part of his life, she gave birth to his children!

It was very nice of you to show compassion towards her.

It was not a gift (let's say the truth here), she got money for those kids and then she was trying to sue Michael because she could afford the best lawyers just like him. If it was a gift why did she take money for those kids?

I'll have to disagree with the money part and this is why. Debbie was a nurse who worked a 9-5 job for income and let's be realistic after she got married with Michael Jackson her life changed dramatically. She became a news story, paps followed her etc and she was not able to keep a regular job. What I am trying to say is that by having the children she became dependent on income from Michael. There's nothing wrong in Michael supporting her financially. Also let's not forget that as she was married to Michael and after divorce she is legally entitled to alimony as well.

Last edited:
Of course eJacobs couldn't have sold this pics!!!!!!

I am speechless... this has happens right under our noses.. AGAIN!!!! :eek:
Pictures that are SOLD to TMZ have the TMZ stamp on them (ex. Karen Faye's forest lawn pictures), these pictures were NOT sold since they have a link on the bottom, not the TMZ stamp (ex. these pics were taken from a public forum, not sold).

Back