Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

She has been with him or associating with him I think since the trial (I remember seeing pics randomly), just friends I think. Schaffel is gay or bi, idk? He was first on TV right after MJ died doing the negotiating or spin control, he fielded calls - later Iris Finsilver was on LKL - Eric George is her attorney too. There were rumors she was accepting 4 million but I think as it took a long time she got more. That is reading thru the lines on old articles, so call it speculation. None of us unless you're really special have seen the actual docs. Alimony doesn't continue after death so she would have to renegogiate that, I think - not a lawyer. Horse ranches are very expensive & so-called friends of her have said that she runs thru her money, doesn't save & has not much to show for.

Schaffel & she are in some lawsuit together now.

Schaffel was friends with Klein & I believe Klein introduced MJ to Schaffel is my memory, can't give a link, but that is my memory. DR kept going to Klein's office & Klein seemed threatened - I think it may have had more to do with Schaffel & Klein than with MJ. I remember Klein not liking Schaffel, can't recall exactly what he said. She is not trustwothy.

I don't think anyone should hate her or send her hate mail.
This is an interesting post. I remember seeing a list of people in debt to do with the Jackson family before Michael Jackson died.
The list was members of the Jackson family like Jermaine Jackson and stuff but "Debbie Rowe" was also in the list and strangely so was "Kai Chase".
So I guess Kai Chase had more to do with the Jackson family than I thought?
Even with the money Michael gave Debbie and the money she gets from suing people. Is Debbie still in debt?
I know she was living in a small apartment before she married Michael Jackson and now she lives on a horse ranch.
I couldn't have kids and then give them away to someone else to bring up it would totally break my heart! Even for all the money in the world I would rather have my kids!
Also I don't understand why Debbie wanted her kids to wear sort of Halloween masks they didn't like wearing the masks in public. It wasn't Michael's idea about the masks it was Debbie's idea!
I know kids wouldn't like to wear masks all the time out in public, kids like to be kids just be normal and fit in.
Madonna's kids don't wear masks and nor do any other high profile celeb's kids wear masks.
I know Prince, Paris and Blanket no longer wear the masks and I think they like it better that way.
I don't hate Debbie Rowe and she seems in a lot of REAL pain!!!! My heart goes out to her. I would hug her. I think she did really love Michael a lot. We are all in so much pain.
I send Debbie my L.O.V.E. God sees all and he knows all the secrets of our hearts so I know God will see what is going on with Debbie.
I know it was Katherine Jackson who wanted Debbie to marry Michael for moral reasons.
I think it is wrong of people to send hate mail to anyone who ever they maybe. Peoples idea about sending Debbie "L.O.V.E. mail" is a good idea!!
We ALL need L.O.V.E.!!
I wish Debbie could of been more a friend to Michael in the last year of his life. Michael needed someone badly he needed a good friend he could trust! I hate the idea of Michael being all alone sad and stressed out on 25th June 2009.
Only a few people really know what went on on 25th June 2009.
I wish Debbie Rowe could of been there to save Michael Jackson's life!!
Debbie is a tough, intelligent woman and I know she could of SAVED Michael's LIFE!!
Debbie Rowe isn't motivated by fame but is she motivated by money?
All I know is I couldn't give my kids away to anyone for all the gold in the world it would totally break my heart she is a strong woman.

Last edited:
If I ever met Debbie, I would give her the biggest hug ever. Despite what people believe, I think she is a wonderful woman. She gave Michael two children, something he had longed for. She was a true friend to him.

Yes my girl only gets hated on the delusional fans who believe everything the media says..

anyway my heart hurts i got so emotional when i saw those pictures on some news channel today they was talking about it even the news lady started teary up and said poor woman her and Micheal was each other life they had a bond. That really touched me so badly I love u fans on the real you all are the greatest i never felt love like that before. Real talk I love u all for having love for everybody who love MJ and had a part in his life. Debbie sacrifice do much even her kids to be with there daddy for a lot of reasons and its unfortunately people who she thought was looking after michael was good wasn't just straight used dude and kept her away. nuff said

This is an interesting post. I remember seeing a list of people in debt to do with the Jackson family before Michael Jackson died.
The list was members of the Jackson family like Jermaine Jackson and stuff but "Debbie Rowe" was also in the list and strangely so was "Kai Chase".
Even with the money Michael gave Debbie and the money she gets from suing people. Is Debbie still in debt?
I know she was living in a small apartment before she married Michael Jackson and now she lives on a horse ranch.
I couldn't have kids and then give them away to someone else to bring up it would totally break my heart! Even for all the money in the world I would rather have my kids!
Also I don't understand why Debbie wanted her kids to wear sort of Halloween masks they didn't like wearing the masks in public. It wasn't Michael's idea about the masks it was Debbie's idea!
I know kids wouldn't like to wear masks all the time out in public, kids like to be kids just be normal and fit in.
Madonna's kids don't wear masks and nor do any other high profile celeb's kids wear masks.
I know Prince, Paris and Blanket no longer wear the masks and I think they like it better that way.
I don't hate Debbie Rowe and she seems in a lot of REAL pain!! My heart goes out to her. I think she did really love Michael a lot. We are all in so much pain.
I send Debbie my L.O.V.E. God sees all and he knows all the secrets of our hearts so I know God will see what is going on with Debbie.
I know it was Katherine Jackson who wanted Debbie to marry Michael for moral reasons.
I think it is wrong of people to send hate mail to anyone who ever they maybe. Peoples idea about sending Debbie "L.O.V.E. mail" is a good idea!!
We ALL need L.O.V.E.!!
I wish Debbie could of been more a friend to Michael in the last year of his life. Michael needed someone badly he needed a good friend he could trust! I hate the idea of Michael being all alone sad and stressed out on 25th June 2009.
Only a few people really know what went on on 25th June 2009.
I wish Debbie Rowe could of been there to save Michael Jackson's life!!
Debbie is a tough, intelligent woman and I know she could of SAVED Michael's LIFE!!
Debbie Rowe isn't motivated by fame but is she motivated by money?
All I know is I couldn't give my kids away to anyone for all the gold in the world it would totally break my heart.

i know there are people who don't want to hear it, but all other high profile celebs are not in the same stratosphere as Michael. what happened on the streets when Michael went out, proved that.

so to paraphrase a radio sports talk host, i once heard ..sometimes u have to live with the fact that a different set of rules apply to Michael, and his kids, than with the other celebs and their kids. that's why a lot of those other high profilers abandoned him, as Madonna said. let's not kid ourselves..we all know about human nature and envy....MJ's 3 need a special sort of protection. they needed a special set of circumstances, and Debbie Rowe helped make a special thing happen.

Last edited:
Firstly thankyou for posting and going to Forest Lawn every month. I wish I could go at some point but unfortunately I wont be able to afford to for a while.
Poor Debbie! Love to her. No one should send hate mail to anyone there is too much hate and anger in the world already. Debbie did a lot for Michael, the kiddies are testiment to that. Hope she is ok, we are all grieving together!

This story breaks my heart. Poor Debbie. None of us will ever understand what she is going through. She loved Michael. She loved him enough to have children for him. Before that, she was his friend. Her friend, who she shared and went through so much with, has died. I'm not saying I agree with taking money for having babies for someone, but Michael and Debbie are on an even keel in that one because they both took part in the agreement. Debbie deserves our sympathy because she seems like a kind and sweet woman, and she is suffering. She has been nothing but loyal to Michael when it counted.

It is beyond me how anyone in their right mind could send this woman "hate mail." They obviously need some sort of counselling.

Awww, wow. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is must be so hard for Debbie. She's in pain too, I can't imagine what she's feeling. I believe she really loves Michael just as we all do. She had a special kind of relationship/friendship with him.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/03/84655/index.html

Anybody seen this? Video from ET where Debbie meets you guys

wow..has media ever been staked out this much for a celebrity, before? i know there are a lot of celebs entombed there...some recent. and i know people visit them..but it's not seen, like this.

yeah..i know..MJ's the biggest..and everybody who is associated with him, becomes a celebrity by association, whether they like it or not.

Last edited:
wow..has media ever been staked out this much for a celebrity, before? i know there are a lot of celebs entombed there...some recent. and i know people visit them..but it's not seen, like this.

yeah..i know..MJ's the biggest..

see now that I see that ET link..I am wondering how they new that Debbie would be there?....I doubt they just park at FL and wait for someone to show up.

Do you remember where you saw the list? Just curious. I know there were family members listed as being possibly owed - MJ wrote some hit songs as part of the Jacksons, there would probably be some royalties there. If DR was there he may have owed her alimony as he seemed to have cash flow problems(asset rich, but cash poor). Birchey informed us of people being able to do a "poison pill" strategy - I think Sony did that to keep MJ cash poor.

Like I posted earlier, her 'friends' gave interviews where they said she went thru alot of money. I wouldn't call them real friends obviously - lots of people spend money frivolously, thats why we have Suze Orman & others to give advice. LOL. The friends seemed like hangers on to me.:no: I bet they took all kinds of advantage of her.

I remember the ET interview - she seemed way off to me. Made me cringe.

She is either very manipulative or easily manipulated. Either way, not trustworthy. Schaffel is there for the money.

That is beautiful... I can't wait to go to Forrest Lawn on the third of a month sooooon

So did TMZ find out by reading this board? Wouldnt suprise me in the least! Either that or they just stake out forest lawn 24/7. I hope not because the family deserve privacy when they want to visit MJ. Jeez.
Poor deb

see now that I see that ET link..I am wondering how they new that Debbie would be there?....I doubt they just park at FL and wait for someone to show up.

Am I wrong or they show Mrs. Rowe even before she arrived to FL?
Are they following her on a regular basis?
:mello:

I thought that they were following her too...I dont know if they follow her...I thought she lived a quiet life on her horse farm...I could be wrong though.

So did TMZ find out by reading this board? Wouldnt suprise me in the least! Either that or they just stake out forest lawn 24/7. I hope not because the family deserve privacy when they want to visit MJ. Jeez.
Poor deb

Its on other boards - I think it was the hoax board they linked. A group of fans goes regularly apparently on the 3rd of each month. They have posted pics before I think, although it may be more than one group. I have seen fans post pics going there on other boards. Very emotional. I think it was planned by Schaffel & Rowe to get seen by the fans. But then again I am a skeptic with anything connected to Schaffel.

No the video of her in the car was the road at FL, and the building they were in was the office and florist at FL. I can't believe ET posted that video and I am actually in it, they ruined our moment

No the video of her in the car was the road at FL, and the building they were in was the office and florist at FL. I can't believe ET posted that video and I am actually in it, they ruined our moment

I am sorry they ruined your moment too..:hug:......I wonder WHY they were following her.

I am ashamed that there are actually "fans" out there who send hate mail/death threats to Debbie. I'm glad she now knows that not every MJ fan feels that way about her. I understand that not everyone is going to like her, but the fact that she was afraid to even approach them says a lot.. Michael is about L.O.V.E., and his fans should be too.

it's not that far fetched a possibility, cus it's Michael Jackson. and there can be a lot of money involved..and these are the times in which we live.

I'll have to disagree with the money part and this is why. Debbie was a nurse who worked a 9-5 job for income and let's be realistic after she got married with Michael Jackson her life changed dramatically. She became a news story, paps followed her etc and she was not able to keep a regular job. What I am trying to say is that by having the children she became dependent on income from Michael. There's nothing wrong in Michael supporting her financially. Also let's not forget that as she was married to Michael and after divorce she is legally entitled to alimony as well.

Great post! I gave you reputation points.

That picture of Debbie crying is just heartbreaking. :(

I am ashamed that there are actually "fans" out there who send hate mail/death threats to Debbie. I'm glad she now knows that not every MJ fan feels that way about her. I understand that not everyone is going to like her, but the fact that she was afraid to even approach them says a lot.. Michael is about L.O.V.E., and his fans should be too.

I could not have summed it up any better

As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon.
http://lisaburks.typepad.com/graveh...-rowe-mj-fans-share-grief-at-forest-lawn.html

justice4mj.com

Thank you to Ejacobs29 and the other fans who were present and continue to visit Michael's grave. You all are representing those of us who can't be there. Thank you for being respectful to Debbie. I can't believe there are fans who waste their time sending her hate mail. I'm glad you guys showed her L.O.V.E. I appreciate that you are continuing to keep us informed about these visits.

yes thats schaffel

Bleh. This is the only strange thing.

Just imagine you were too afraid to visit your own EX HUSBANDS grave because a bunch of lunatics send you hate mail and hate your guts, I'm glad Michael never knew all the different sides of some of his ''fans'' heck some hate his very own children for being born and ''taking him away from his real family'' I have seen such comments (not on this board maybe) but I have seen them on Michael's very own message board. It's mind boggling to read and see these kind of statements from ''fans''.

Apart from her association to Marc Shaffel which I admit, I find strange I haven't seen this woman do anything wrong quiet the contrary, I have seen relatives of him selling out, launching a career on his death, his own father going nuts. This woman hasn't done anything but give Michael 2 of the children he always longed for to be happy.

Excellent post. Spot on.

Back