True Love....thoughts??

Do any of you feel like your life would be incomplete if you never find your true love?
I would feel my life is incomplete if I am never with my true love. If I have to go my whole life without him, or even another year... I think I am ready for true love to come find me. . or me find it. Wherever it may be.
I've been thinking... can two people ever love one another exactly the same? I don't really think there is a perfect love. I mean, one is always going to love the other a bit more...

And what do you do when the only person you want to be with doesn't want you in return? To me, that's worse than not finding the right person at all.... believe me... I was a lot happier on my own, and feeling like I'd not found anyone. When you know that the person is right for you, because it feels right, how can you ever get over that?....

Didn't mean to bring the thread down. Just sharing my opinion and feelings. :)
Maybe you just don't know how they really feel lilmiss. It's possible. Often times people don't let on exactly how they really truly feel for another. Maybe there can be misunderstandings as well that lead you to think something other than what it is. Don't give up. Maybe the right person really does want to be with you. We are only human and don't always know the perfect way to do things or let another one know how we feel.

Just my experience. Maybe it can help? :hug: I miss you lil miss. I hope I get time to come here and play when you are here too someday. Take care

Thanks for responding. :)

You didn't bring the thread down. I like hearing other peoples opinions.

I just wanted to comment on the highlighted part.....Does the other person actually know how you feel and not feel the same? If they don't know how you feel, why not tell them if it feels right to you? I think that the only thing holding us back sometimes from finding out if things in life are the truth is ourselves. For me personally I just can't see putting myself through feeling such a strong emotion like love when it's something that is not reciprocated. To me it's pointless. I think we cause ourselves more heartache and pain when we don't take chances, dwell on things, or always wonder, and I know I sound harsh sometimes when I can so easily say you have to let it go and move on, but it's the truth. Some people come into our life and will always and forever hold a special place in our heart, but why put yourself through certain things when another opportunity may be passing you by in life.

I believe if it IS right, like Poe said above and I agree with it, it isn't filled with fear or questioning it flows freely.

True love just is.....

I would feel my life is incomplete if I am never with my true love. If I have to go my whole life without him, or even another year... I think I am ready for true love to come find me. . or me find it. Wherever it may be.

Maybe you just don't know how they really feel lilmiss. It's possible. Often times people don't let on exactly how they really truly feel for another. Maybe there can be misunderstandings as well that lead you to think something other than what it is. Don't give up. Maybe the right person really does want to be with you. We are only human and don't always know the perfect way to do things or let another one know how we feel.

Just my experience. Maybe it can help? :hug: I miss you lil miss. I hope I get time to come here and play when you are here too someday. Take care

No, I know how this person really feels and it isn't reciprocated. He said "I wish that the feelings were there", and to be honest... I'm not really sure if that makes it better or worse? Because now I just keep thinking what if. I know it's probably silly and a waste of my time to keep a hold of it, but to me that's what love is. You don't give up on it. I guess I always think he will change his mind at some point, I don't know. I really hope and pray that he will because I won't ever feel like this for another person. We're very close, like we have a very strange connection. It's hard to explain it...

I don't usually open up like this on a public message board. But thanks guys. :)

And I miss you too, Ape. :( All our wild times on here. xD

Thanks for responding. :)

No, I know how this person really feels and it isn't reciprocated. He said "I wish that the feelings were there", and to be honest... I'm not really sure if that makes it better or worse? Because now I just keep thinking what if. I know it's probably silly and a waste of my time to keep a hold of it, but to me that's what love is. You don't give up on it. I guess I always think he will change his mind at some point, I don't know. I really hope and pray that he will because I won't ever feel like this for another person. We're very close, like we have a very strange connection. It's hard to explain it...

I really do understand what you say about a strange connection. :)
I think you can always hold onto the love you may feel towards someone in your heart but you should never stop living or moving forward with life. It's hard to hear and it hurts, but I think the best thing that he has done for you is be honest with what his feelings truly are instead of leading you on with false hopes.

You're welcome for the response. :) Hang in there, life is tough sometimes but I know you'll be alright. :flowers:

Last edited:
I could list a whole lot of thoughts about what true love isn't. But I won't go there........

Also.. some people confuse LOVE with a Crushes... There is a BIG difference.

people always trend to be selfish(such as ask the other side love more than self, such as ask more self-protection and ask the other side more open heart.......)
no exception be-in-love(whatever you call it true-love or others else), it's a lasting-fighting forever on everything. it means, when you were in a love, you need to accept this type of challenge that came from both sides---yourself and other side......
.....................................so what? go and fight!

love is worth existing even if in such a fighting.
the fighting never can deny being's urgent request of love, and love didnt mean the fight would disappear automatically. just accept all the challenge because you dare to love deeper---------good excises for you, your mind & spirit! come and across, you find a more ideal self because of winning the challenges

in front of every love, there was a volcano & ice-sea(coming from the deepest of human nature) that you need to over come/across, then win. yeah, it was just so hard, most time people stop as soon as they feel the terrible heat or coldness, or drowning in sea before they reached the bank, or destroyed by the heat(yes sometimes people might go crime for love)............... people got all kinds of things from the love-travels: embers, stong-heart, blood.......
but they just cant help falling in love once more--------------no other choice, human being is such a mental animal, you just cant live only with food, you also need love. so........... since it was inescapable, why not try your best to do? try the best to do, and find the gold while you fighting with the volcano and ice-sea, even though you cant get this love, at least you wont never fail in digging-gold-character in this love-travel if you do try your best without fears and always being creative... much better than finally you would be invovled in love once more even if you bear all the fears/self-protection... and then you might get double-fail in love & self-value :p
wow just go ahead people. love never only mean easy-candy, lazy-candy, it also means digging-gold while you need to go through the volcano and ice-sea.

yeah i myself do think it was a good thing------goooood setting from GOD, and good for ourselves---finally our life need to be spend in some way: sometimes lying on easy-bed, sometimes work hard in sunshine........ etc.

plus:
the thoughts above has an precondition---you are in love, you have the motor, or you still keep the motor.
the thoughts is about how to use your motor while facing all the hurdles in your real life.

above is 1st part.
it wasnt suitable for those sad status that love had lost totally or had transfered to other person.
about those sad status, about those people had lost love... well it's another part, the 2nd part we gonna talk about, it's another difficult part we need to face and work out in our life. even if myself(i do think i own a lot powers on handling the abstract stuffs) stayed in the status that love had lost, i had lost the feeling the motor that i had felt for sb. after heart-breaking again and again, then what i can do was to turn around and try to keep far away from him (be watchful, the key in this sentence is "love had lost", not "heart-breaking"... hmmm the "heart-breaking" in this sentence belongs to the 1st part, and the "love had lost" in this sentence belongs to the 2nd part).
yeah, so many challenges in life, it's really not easy, isnt it??
before you work out the both, you had to tell the both stuffs at the first place----------wow how hard again!

as of what's the function of love/feeling love... it's the 3rd part, different from the 1st part(how the love-motor work) and 2nd part(how to handle when love had lost). about the 3rd part we had talked a lot, in one simple word, it's the spirit-food of us(the-mental-creature), we are human being, we cant live only with food, and the motor inner can lead us to make 1 miracle after another miracle, and you cant do that without the powerful motor.

Last edited:
"Love is a deep well from which you may drink often, but into which you may fall but once." - Ellye Howell Glover

I don't think, maybe, that true love, once lodged deep in one's heart, is going to go anywhere, anytime soon.

Very true. :)

Is it possible for people that have never found true love or felt it to actually say on what is is or isn't? I think you need to feel it to say on it personally.

Is it possible for people that have never found true love or felt it to actually say on what is is or isn't? I think you need to feel it to say on it personally.

Yes it is possible. People have opinions on everything in life, however nobody is the all knowing or authority on anything except God. Viewpoints and opinions may differ when it comes to individual definitions of true love, love, obsessions, crushes, fascinations, etc.....I've felt all of the above emotions at one point or another throughout my life, most people have, except I've never found my true love. I live my life by experience. My definition may be quite different from someone elses but I can personally speak on what I believe true love is, what I know by experiences, what I feel, what I know I want and deserve, and what's embedded in my heart. If it differs from someone elses point of view, that's fine by me to. :)

Yes it is possible. People have opinions on everything in life, however nobody is the all knowing or authority on anything except God. Viewpoints and opinions may differ when it comes to individual definitions of true love, love, obsessions, crushes, fascinations, etc.....I've felt all of the above emotions at one point or another throughout my life, most people have, except I've never found my true love. I live my life by experience. My definition may be quite different from someone elses but I can personally speak on what I believe true love is, what I know by experiences, what I feel, what I know I want and deserve, and what's embedded in my heart. If it differs from someone elses point of view, that's fine by me to. :)

When you put it like that, It does make a lot of sense. :)

^ Could be? :unsure: LOL
But I always thought like MJ... Love is a donut. LOL! JK being silly..
Nothing beats the cheesecake. :p haha!

True love is what you make it
you can ruin it sometimes and
break it but if youre careful
with it and keep it pure and true
then true love will always stay
within the heart of you.

I just realized now that that actually rhymes. :yes: Nice words Poe.

Lorraine...didn't someone write a parody about that to Who Is it once? *singing* "Love is a donut...give it when I want it"...:lol:

And queen g...:lol:

True love is seeing the possibilities in everything and everyone without having to search very hard for them.

How about a cheesecake bakery? Or is that just way too much love to even fathom? :lol:

^ . thats a great answer poe , doubel creamy cheesecake~a bIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG one with scrummy cherrys and fruity layers and alllllll the trimmings to make a perfect cake .

~to me, its like cheese , sometimes it stinks , .....but sometimes its so oh so yummy and ya jus cant get enuff of wub .

How about a cheesecake bakery? Or is that just way too much love to even fathom? :lol:

:bugeyed ape you made me hungry now !
*ransacks a bakery*

all in the sweet name of LOVE :wild:

It's a cheesecake thread hijack! :hijacked: Now I feel like eating at the Cheesecake Factory. LOL :p :lol:

"Love is. the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." - D. H. Lawrence

Back