True Love....thoughts??

True love is giving a flying flip for real and not for play.

True Love... it's when you don't care about all the gold, diamonds, money and pleasures of this world... and even don't want the eternal life in paradise - without your sweetheart :heart: ....... :no:

Last edited:
do what you should do sir, no bargin
the same to me

Here's my definition of true love

destinyfi.jpg

:p only kiddin' :D

loveis.jpg

To use other people's words seasoned with a few cliches - true love is sooo excruciatingly difficult to find (so much so that some spend a lifetime without finding it in spite of one or many ties, including marriages), even harder to sustain and easy to lose.

To use my own - i guess it boils down to never givin' up on the idea of WE and the fight for US no matter the negativity inside, between or around the two people involved.

only2.jpg

I would call him lucky, but since we don't believe in luck round here, he'll have to settle for blessed - my guy is blessed because i'm makin' the task easy 4 him cause outta them 3 Kid Cudi requirements he only needs to work on 2 of 'em. I actually have a rather good opinion about men.

I'm far from being one of them extremists who think all men are cold, insensitive creatures, incapable of expressing feeling or out to play the field worse than a ball player in the play-offs or smth. Therefore, he only needs to confirm that opinion, prove to me how right i are (as most of the time, naturaly) and that pretty much covers it......that and them other two things Cudi mentioned as well :p

marriage.jpg

Last edited:
True love...

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ~ Pablo Neruda

"In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art." ~ Rumi

“Teach your heart that this is destiny”

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew"

"Believe in love at first sight...just in case"

Lily;3610267 said:
True love...

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ~ Pablo Neruda

"In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art." ~ Rumi

2 of my favorite quotes. Happy Valentines Day. :)

There is no such thing as "true love" and "fake love". There's only "love" and then there's "not love". Get a grip you people.

Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart. ~ Sex and the City

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Jason Jordan

In order to create there must be a dynamic force, and what force is more potent than love?

Igor Stravinsky

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning"

I suppose true love is what happens when a man and a woman have the same definition of life, love and, above all, need.

Last edited:
Back