True Love....thoughts??

True love is when you can see the beauty in someones heart with blind eyes, it's being able to trust someone to hold onto your heart and cherish it as a priceless jewel, the energy between two is magic

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove; oh no. It is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests and is never shaken.

Love is when you miss the person you love moments after they leave you.

Love is knowing what that person is feeling or thinking even if they don't say a word.

Love is when the person you loves happiness comes before your own.

Love is when two hearts become one.

Last edited:
True love...bah humbug. True love happens to others.

HAHAHA oh myyyyyyy... ever get embarrassed over your own silliness sometimes?

:lol: that was in my typing with a speech impediment day. Or accent or something. *shakes head at myself*

But thank you :blush:

Are you kidding, I felt it was brilliant! :D

Gave me lots of hope here! :dance:

See Summer?! There's hope for you too! :yes: :)

heheheh :D awwwwwwwww thank you! *hugs you tight till you can't breathe* oh..oops, sorry.

True love.... true love is something that I desire... forever....in a more than a friendship way, someday.

btw, you are right SOS.. in it's silliness, it is a profound statement. I wonder who wrote that..lol. How did profoundness come out of me being silly? True love has some blue moments, for sure. But also lots of brilliantly beautiful moments as well, and even the blue moments can be beautiful.

yeah and now that we know that blue is in a rainbow (thanks Poe :) ) then maybe its God's way of saying that everything that makes us blue has a divinely beautiful side to it too :)

hay!

With true love, the sky's the limit:cheers::D:wub::cheeky:

(smotheredcan'tbreathe:wild:) sry, didn't mean to overlook such a tight hug! :D

Last edited:
It's when two souls come together and can just be.......

True love is when you stick together through thick and thin and you're willing to compromise and work things out and you're there for each other no matter what, I'd say.

SOS, how is there hope for me? :scratch: :lol: Nah, I'm done with guys and love. Nothing but heartache. It ain't gonna happen so...why keep torturing myself and think it will, only to get disappointed again and again. Not everyone is lucky enough to find true love. Oh well. Life goes on. *shrugs*

It's a passion felt deep within that only this person can bring out of you and no other person could ever take you to.....It's trust and a loyal confidant.....It's a magnetic energy.....It's when you can look at that person and without touching you feel their heartbeat with yours.....It's staring into their eyes and being able to read their thoughts with not a word spoken.......true love is a priceless gift.

Last edited:
True Love... well i have this part. actually...
what i really need is kisses, hugs... more (trampled on the floor, cry loudly)

hmmm... always evolving, so cannot be defined. Sounds about right. Or maybe it is like the discovery of something. At first you think you can define it, describe it, to the last detail, then as you discover more, you throw your first thoughts out and feel maybe foolish for thinking you knew so much... then as you go further, you may be start to see that some of what you initially thought could be true, but it is more than that... and it is eternal, so you never stop discovering it. Sometimes it may seem to change or evolve, but maybe it is just our perception of it that changes. But isn't that what makes it so wonderful? ... and no matter what we do to it, or think about it, it's still there. Even when we turn our back on it.. there it is, still there waiting for us to turn around and face it once again, till we fully embrace it.

Just a thought.

(a side note: I was imagining describing and discovering God, to come up with that^ description/idea. I figure since God is as pure a love as you can find, that to describe true love, you'd have to look to God to really understand it)

^I agree Ape. It is eternal and we discover something new about love and what it truly means every day. :)

I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEE .:wub:...with (the man in my dream..lol... and) LIFE!! Today.

I've actually been thinking about this alot lately.:) I'll be back with my thoughts.....I'm being interrupted at work :bugeyed LOL

In the meantime I'll post these beautiful quotes that I read the other day.:wub:

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard. It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."

"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."

True love is amazing when you can find it...but right now...all I can say is:

BAH HUMBUG!!!!

:glare:

:lol:

:timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer:

True love is when u love the person with your whole heart & soul
And would do anything to protect them no matta what the cost.

And be there 4 each other through the good times and bad times

True love is not a facade one can create in their mind just because of a desire to want, it just is. I believe it's an intellectual, emotional and physical connection with someone where they stimulate your mind, body and soul on ALL levels. The chemistry is natural, not forced. It's a forever love and you just know it from the time you lay eyes on and meet that person that they were destined to be part of your life. The mutual energy between two is magnetic.

I don't believe it's an emotion that should ever be questioned, it is what it is. Kind of like when people keep searching for the good in something that's not truly there. I feel like when you have to seek to find something there's no truth or sincerity to it. Some things are just apparent and I believe true love is one of those that manifests itself when it's truly real.....to the two people in love and everyone around them. It just is. :)

Ok that's all my thoughts for now LOL.

True Love Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- Kahlil Gibran

:angel:

true love is when ur happy when they're happy and sad when they're sad. also when u want to be with them all the time and cant get enough of them.

Back